Adversity in Buttermilk Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of them is called 'Cuckold In the Corner' and the other's called 'The Tutor of Sissy-ville' People don't live that way!

But you apparently must fantasize that I will fuck all your friends and humiliate you in public, but apparently you can't loosen up just a little bit like Alfred has...

Then I could really give you your humiliation fantasy, Blume!"

Chloe then began using her fingers to tickle Blume's thighs and along the lower part of his gut, pulling her fingers just past his swollen, tortured erection.

Blume began gasping and puffing...

Chloe, she ignored this, moving her fingers around the sides of his dick, as he continued to try to move his hips towards her hands.

Blume thought about the plot of "Cuckold in the Corner" about a man who convinces his wife to put him in chastity and play around on him sexually.

In the end, the guy is a feminized sissy-faggot sucking off his old buddies...

Thinking of the plot did make Blume wild.

Ah, but he really hoped that Chloe didn't take the plot seriously. but you never knew with her...

Chloe moved her sharp nail just under Blume's cockhead.

Chloe began stroking the sensitive area there, giggling as she watched her husband's agonized face.

"You're just so excited now...but you can't cum in my pussy?

Maybe I need to find someone else to cum in my pussy.

Fanchon tells me that's the way to go, she gets fucked all the time by all these different guys.

Alfie just licks her out, gets all that scum out of her wee-wee...

He's like a vacuum cleaner for her, or maybe a Bidet... right?"

Chloe now began pumping Blume's shaft hard, after dousing it with a bit of lubricant.

"And Esmerelda, who is the lesbian dom of Ellis and Penny, says that she keeps them both chaste.

Yes, and they take turns licking her out after she's been fucked by various men...

Because really, Esmerelda is bisexual, which Penny really finds painful...it's so sad."

Blume's eyes rolled to the back of his head as Chloe kept slamming up and down on his stiff cock with her soft, manicured hands.

Now and then he would open one eye to peek at her cleavage and her big boobs...but he was really getting close.

She was going to TREAT him, to let him cum after three weeks of misery! What a great wife!

But as he got REAL close, and the precum was streaming out of his urethra, Chloe snatched her delicate little hand away FAST.

And poor Blume ended up humping air again...and his scum went back into the depths of his balls. Oh what a horrible wife he had!

Chloe was having such fun.

After she let go of Blume's dick and let hit wiggle, she leaned over and took his penis in her mouth...

It had been a year since she'd done that.

But she didn't suck, she just held it there, and then slowly pushed her head up and down.

Chloe's full lips pressing the tight sides of the penis as Blume almost lost his mind.

Now and then she would use her little pink tongue to zip back and forth inside the mouth, giving Blume's wee-wee something to think about...

Yes it reminded her of torturing Cousin Ferdinand!

When her brother and his family had been at the house, Chloe had asked how Cousin Ferdinand was doing...

Ferd of course was a cop like the rest, a desk sergeant in some precinct in Chicago.

"Ferd's living kind of quietly...he never married." her brother said.

"I think he never got over you, Chloe...that weird crush he had."

Cousin Ferd...the memories.

When Chloe had been nineteen...

Oh, long before she met Blume and moved here to Buttermilk Falls, she'd had quite an interesting relationship with Ferd.

At that time he had been considering becoming a priest, and it was hard because he had quite an enthusiastic heterosexuality.

But Ferd's parents really, really wanted him to become a priest, and he wanted to a lot...well, sort of...

One night, when they were hanging out at her house, her parents off at a movie, and brothers out getting drunk...

Chloe climbed on Ferd's lap and began kissing his neck...

Ferd was kind of cute, and she knew he constantly stared at her...

Every guy in town wanted Chloe...

Ah, but of course she wanted her hyper-religious cousin who was home from the seminary just for the summer.

"Chloe, seriously, you are so cute, but you have to stop."

Ferd said, laughing as he gently pushed her back.

He was a strong guy, and he could've just knocked her off his lap, but Ferd adored Chloe.

He treated her like a porcelain object, just so precious!

Ferd gently tugged a blonde lock of Chloe's hair, and tickled her chin.

"You know I can't mess around with you...

I'm going to take my vows soon."

Chloe had moved her buttocks around in her tight little jeans, and felt a bump—

Yes, Ferd's involuntary erection—pushing up his zipper.

"You know, Ferd, you might not really want to be a priest, babe...

I know you had a hard time breaking up with Bonnie DeFlelippo last year."

Chloe had pushed her little hands against Ferd's broad chest, and pulled back,

Chloe reached down and unzipped his zipper, and yup, his dick bounced right out.

"Doesn't look to me like you're thinking much about walking with God here."

Chloe said, as she'd begun stroking Ferd's straining member.

"You really need to focus on how those nails hurt Jesus' hands and feet when he was locked on the Cross, instead of wanting to fuck me...your little cousin.

You should be ashamed!"

Chloe had pouted.

Then she used her little fist to punch Ferd in the balls, which were just hanging out his open zipper.

Ferd screamed and Chloe laughed hysterically.

"I'm just trying to show you how pain will help you stay chaste, Ferdinand!"

Chloe had snorted, and had moved closer to Ferdinand, pushing his hands away as he had attempted to shove his cock and balls into his pants.

She pulled up her little halter top, showing her cousin her full breasts in a tiny burgundy bra, and shoved her full boobs into Ferd's face, rubbing them closer and closer.

Chloe had doused her tits with Chanel No.5 before the evening started, and she had high hopes for Ferd's reaction.

Then Chloe had threw off her halter and bent down and rubbed her full, bouncing boobs against Ferd's bulging cock.

Yes, sliding them up and down as her cousin gasped and moaned.

"My balls feel like they're going to explode.

Chloe, I really should stop now..."

Chloe had gasped and jumped off Ferd's lap.

"You are talking to your young cousin about your testicles like that?

What would Uncle Florian say?

I think I have to tell him that you are trying to molest me. and you a seminarian!"

Chloe had to bite the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing as Ferd's face turned scarlet...was he scared!

"But I'll make a deal with you...

I won't tell Uncle Florian, if you let me help you get over these impure thoughts and temptations.

Just because I'm standing here in my little bra doesn't mean you should be

thinking about anything else but the Virgin Mary and the Crucifixion and that kind of thing.

It really shows a lack of respect, in my opinion."

Ten minutes later they were down in the basement recreation room.

Chloe had stripped Ferd naked and tied his right arm to his right leg, and his left arm to his left leg.

She was now in bra and skimpy panties, and was earnestly teaching in her role as "therapist".

"I really want you to think about your duty to the Above"

Chloe had said this earnestly, as she tickled Ferd's cock and balls with her pearly pink polished toes.

"But if you can't deal with temptation now, I am so worried that you might become a priest.

Yes and then take advantage of some poor parishioner's WIFE!"

With that, Chloe had picked up her mom's egg beater, a normally benign instrument with a turn knob and metal blades.

She came close to where Ferd's rock hard cock was streaming pre-cum.

"I mean, this is obscene...it really is."

Chloe pushed the egg beater against Ferd's balls and began turning the crank with renewed enthusiasm.

The blades beat and tangled against Ferd's bloated scrotum and tangled the skin in the spinning metal.

Ferd screamed like a hog being slaughtered.

Chloe earnestly cranked the beater for about a minute and a half before taking it away.

Now her big, macho cousin, who had been quarterback on the St. Reilley's college football team was weeping like a newborn for her bottle.

Chloe had then felt bad.

"Do you want me to make it better?" she had crooned.

Chloe had rubbed and kissed poor Ferd's wilted member until it stood straight up again, and was excited.

"Are we returning to the impure thoughts?" Chloe asked, with a slight frown.

She took the end of the skin of Ferd's circumcised member, and tweaked it sharply, and he howled again.

But it wouldn't grow flaccid, probably because Chloe was in her bra and panties...

"You know what?

After your Daddy whipped your dick with the willow switch, he left it in the garage, and I brought it back here."

Chloe had twitched her cute little pantied butt as she went to get the willow switch that Uncle Florian had used so ruthlessly on his son's erring member.

Chloe had left the willow switch in the bathtub, and it was wet and sounded neat as she swung it around the basement.

She finally came back to where Ferd was still sitting, his hands manacled to his legs, and lifted the switch.

"I am doing this as a favor for Uncle Florian, Ferd...I hope you appreciate it!"

WHACK! SLASH! SMACK! THWACK!

The willow switch came down about ten times on Ferd's swollen penis, and certainly it reduced it's tumescence almost immediately.

Chloe had been quite excited also about how Ferd's wee-wee had red strokes and weals on it now

But as soon as it was limp again, Chloe began feeling remorseful, and bent down to kiss and suck it again...and this time she sucked it so greedily that Ferd came in her mouth!

Then Chloe pulled her head up, and with her mouth full she said "Now I'm going to 'snowball' you.."

And she kissed Ferd right in the mouth and spat his cum down his throat...and then she'd stepped back.

"I think you should quit the seminary and do something else, Ferdie, don't you?"

And the next day, he'd joined the police force, thanks to his little career counselor cousin!

Now Chloe let go of Blume's dick once more, and rubbed it with ice until it was small...

She locked it back in the chastity tube as he watched with tears coursing down his face. "Next week, you can try fucking me again honey...I wish you luck with that!"

What a nice girl!