Advice Columns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue returned, and it was my turn. When I returned, the two girls were in the bed just like they were when I first walked in so long ago. Like the super-sophisticate that I am, I just crawled up the bed, slipped under the sheet, and was fast asleep before everyone finished settling in.

Despite the script in the advice columns, I did not wake and bunny-fuck in the middle of the night.

The room was bright when I gradually became conscious. I shifted onto my back, and could see Sue next to me, lying on her side with her head propped on a hand and a happy smirk on her face. The other side of the bed was empty. Before I could worry about that, Lisa wandered in from the bathroom, yawning.

"Look who finally woke up!" Sue called out, way too chipper.

Lisa just waved at us. "Do Sue first, I'm still half asleep!"

Sue tried to argue (guests first, you know), but Lisa just looked at her with one eye still shut, and her wavy hair in a riotous mess around her head.

What I noticed, though, was Lisa's breasts. As noted, they were large but, given Lisa's build, they were just short of being disproportionately large. They had retained enough strength stay reasonably high. I was mesmerized by their complex movement as Lisa walked over and climbed back into bed. Sue's breasts were beautiful, but they did not move like that. Again, both were beautiful, just different.

As Sue touched me I was suddenly very aware of the pressure in my bladder. With a guilty look at Sue, I jumped out of bed. As I returned, Sue flipped the top sheet so forcefully that it landed on the floor, uncovering both women. After a moment of staring, to remind me of what a lucky man I was, and that this all wasn't a fantasy, I focused on Sue and slid onto the bed next to her.

Sue started caressing my body, gently and slowly, in that familiar way that had become the core of our loving. I turned to her and kissed her gently on the forehead, and then the lips as she raised her face to me. I started caressing her body as well. We jokingly called this our Sunday morning worship, but we take it very seriously. Lisa was quickly forgotten as we danced this ritual of ours. Arousal built steadily, if lovingly and slowly. Sue took the initiative this morning, again swinging up to straddle my hips. After gently stroking my shaft with her pussy lips for a couple moments, she lifted, put me in my place, and lowered herself down my shaft. As she was fully seated a shudder ran through her body, one I could feel in the grip of her vaginal walls on my cock. She gently lowered herself down and deeply, lovingly, kissed me, stroking the inside of my lips with her tongue, teasing my tongue with hers, and gently rubbing her lips against mine.

Sue lay on my chest, her legs still folded against my sides, as I started thrusting gently into her body. The arousal continued to grow. Our vocalizations were soft, loving, murmurs in each other's ears. "I will love you forever." was the theme. Eventually, with the position limiting the thrusting, I needed to take charge. Sue straightened her legs and I rolled us over. We shifted to get away from the edge, and then I slid my torso so my chest was against her side, and shifted my opposite leg over hers. I could now thrust easily in long, slow strokes, with good pressure against her clitoral area, while one hand was again free to caress her belly and breasts.

The sounds of our breathing marked the progress of our arousal. It was easy for me to pace my own progress against hers. When the time came, she pulled my head against her neck and lifted her hips into the air, while I ground hard into her clit. As her orgasm started to recede, I thrust hard a few times and took myself over the top, filling her with my seed and my love. My ejaculation bounced her directly into another orgasm.

As we came down, our breathing slowing, I continued very slow thrusts and gentle murmurs of love. This afterglow was critical to us; our bond was renewed and strengthened, our love affirmed, our bodies one for just a few more minutes before we returned to the world of separation. This was honestly when we felt closest to God, or Oneness, or however you want to define the divine.

Often, we would fall asleep again for a short time. This morning, Sue stroked my head, and then whispered in my ear "Lisa's turn." We broke after one last hug. Sue stretched, and then got up. "I'm going to go get breakfast started." she announced. "Come on down whenever you are ready." I realized that after our Sunday morning love-making, she really didn't want to watch us. I wasn't too sure I really wanted Lisa, after that, either.

Sue closed the door on her way out, and I rolled over to face Lisa. For once, she was not leering. "That was beautiful, and special. I'm jealous."

"Yea, it really does a lot toward compensating for all the crap that happens during the week. It really strengthens our bond." I replied.

"Yet I'm not here to bond." she held my eyes.

I smiled. "So, what would you like, my lady? What can I do to make your night perfect?" I was serious. Her eyes narrowed, and I saw uncertainty there for the first time. I decided to take a chance. I heard my voice lower as I said "From a couple things, I wonder if you want, uh, backdoor?"

Her eyes widened and her nostrils flared as she took in a deep breath. "Would you? Would that be OK? I don't want to, you know, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to." She still looked uncertain.

My smile widened. "I'll do my best. Will you tell me exactly what you want me to do? I don't want to hurt you."

She was a sudden flurry of movement. "I've got a favorite position, sort of spoon style, and we start out fucking normally and then when I'm ready we shift to the, uh, ass." She was presenting her back to me with one leg in the air, the other pulled up.

I put a hand on her shoulder, and gently rolled her onto her back. "I have a price." She briefly looked surprised. "I haven't had a chance yet to give proper attention to your magnificent breasts." I reached across and dragged my fingertips down the side and across the bottom of one breast, then the other. I stroked her belly and gave her pussy a quick squeeze while I locked my lips over one areola and sucked her nipple in and massaged it against the roof of my mouth. I continued this foreplay, with an emphasis on the softness of her breasts.

"Mm-m-m. Gentle caresses are OK initially, but they'll soon want more. My girls like really firm, almost rough, handling." I wanted to know these breasts intimately before the morning was over. They were very different from what I was used to. I pressed my fingers deep into the breast on either side of the nipple, massaging in a circular motion. I pinched up as much as I could in my hand, slowly running fingers and thumb up to the nipple, feeling the mass of her breast flowing past under her skin. I closed my hand, trapping as much as I could, and lifted and twisted, as Sue had done so long ago. They were simultaneously soft pillows, infinitely malleable, and yet had internal structure so they always bounced back. I was fascinated. Lisa was soon moaning, pushing her breasts up from each side. I shifted closer to her so I could massage each breast deeply with one hand.

When I noticed Lisa rubbing her thighs together, I decided it was time to share the attention with her sex. Holding one breast, I leaned down and pressed my face against where her thighs met and slid the tip of my tongue between them. She immediately opened her legs for me, and I started tongue caressing her outer lips, inner lips, vagina, and clit. After only a few seconds, she started thrusting against my face and I watched the ripple of a small orgasm move up her belly. When she started to relax, she said in a bit of a whimper "Can you fuck me now?"

I lifted away from her and she rolled away from me again, but to where she was halfway on her side, then lifted the top leg up and out of the way. I had seen this position in a few pornos, but never tried it, assuming that it was mostly so the camera got a good view of cock and cunt. Still kneeling, I rubbed the head of my cock against her wet opening for lubrication. With a couple short strokes I was seated and then I tried to lie down behind her without pulling out. I wasn't exactly graceful. With touches and a few words, she showed me what to do, and after an awkward moment or two, I was pressed against her back, down arm under her neck and cupping one breast, the other arm over her waist, fingers pressed over her clit. Her high leg was lying back against my hip.

The stimulation for me was intense, as the angle of penetration was almost perpendicular to the path of her vaginal canal, and I was quite stiff. I figured her G-spot was getting a workout in this position. I started thrusting, and after a couple moments she was moving with me and making appreciative sounds. I started massaging the area around her clit, and she was climbing that orgasmic mountain in a hurry.

The newness of the position for me counteracted the stimulation. I had to focus to keep from accidentally pulling out of her. As a result, I was having no trouble controlling my response despite the intense stimulation.

It did not take her long to crest. I kept thrusting, only modulating the dance I was doing on her clit with my fingers to take her over and keep her high without overdoing it. As she came out of the orgasmic fog, she murmured "Don't stop." I didn't. Moments later she hit an even higher peak, screaming her pleasure, and thrusting hard. I had to hang on tight to her to prevent her from causing me to fall out.

As she came down this time, she rolled away from me a bit. She fumbled with the nightstand with one hand, and then handed me a partially used tube of K-Y over her shoulder. She pulled her ass cheeks apart for me, giving me a beautiful view of her rosy sphincter. "Cold" I warned as I started spreading some K-Y where it would help. Her sphincter contracted and relaxed slowly. I worked my thumb against her resistance until she was able to relax, and then pressed my thumb into her ass. One knuckle was all I could manage due to the angle, but all I needed. I massaged the opening gently to help it relax.

I pulled out of her, shifted, and gently pressed my cock to the waiting rosebud. My head popped through the sphincter, which quickly contracted and then started to relax. I started short thrusts, penetrating a little deeper each time. She started moaning as her anus relaxed to my penetration. Once I was fully in, I snuggled up tight behind her. She had her hips rotated back and I couldn't quite reach her clit, so I left that for her and cupped and massaged both of her breasts.

"Harder!' she gasped. I thrust harder and faster, but kept the thrusts short. Her sphincter was gripping the skin of my shaft tightly, and about half my length was as much as I could pull out. "Yes, yes, faster!" I could feel the muscles in her back tensing and releasing as she twisted against my chest. I could feel her belly contracting under my arm. Her head was bent forward, and I'm sure her eyes were closed. I kept increasing the pace of her stimulation, pushing her.

"D... deeper! More! Please!" She was moaning and on the edge of incoherence. I found that she was lubricating now and I could make deeper thrusts despite the death grip she still maintained around my shaft. By now I was comfortable enough with this new position that I was able to mentally relax into it and my own tension was climbing again. My thrusts were full length, strong, almost punishing. She moaned in pleasure with each thrust, rotating her hips back against me for deeper penetration. I watched the ripples move across her ass with each slap of my hips against her.

She started massaging her own sex and scraping her fingernails across my balls as I thrust. "Oh ... God ... don ... stop ... more ... aghhhhh ... ." I watched her entire body tense, felt her gripping my shaft even harder, and responded with thrusts that I would never have believed could be tolerated in this position, this opening. She wanted more.

She shattered in my arms. Her screams could have awakened the teenager next door that normally slept till afternoon. Her hand found my hip and her fingernails dug in deeply and painfully. The sights, sounds, smells, and feel of her was more than I could stand, and my own convulsions hit as she gripped my shaft so hard I couldn't even ejaculate for a moment. She relaxed briefly, and the heat of my seed filled her and spread inside her and she screamed and gripped hard again. I was lost.

It took several minutes to reassemble our consciousnesses. Lisa lay limp, breathing hard, looking beautiful. I stroked her side and bottom gently, easing us both back to awareness. Finally, she tried to lift her head, but failed. I could not make out her words, but it was time to break. I pulled back gently. She reflexively gripped me for a moment, then relaxed and my limp weapon slid out of her sheath. She squeezed, and I went to get her a warm washcloth.

After I returned, she took only a moment to press the washcloth into place, and then rolled over to face me. The orgasmic blush was bright on her chest. She looked down at my limp cock, and took it in one hand, gently squeezing and pulling on it. She looked up into my eyes. "Thank you. Really." There were tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She leaned forward and kissed me very gently on the lips, still holding my manhood. I stroked her hair.

"You're even more beautiful when you cum than you are normally, and that's saying a lot." I whispered to her.

"Hold me for a moment; I'm still trying to recover." she asked. I did as requested, enjoying the feel of her breasts and belly against my skin. I was ready to fall asleep again when she rolled away and sighed "I need a shower!"

I waved my arm toward the bathroom and smiled. "Don't take too long, breakfast is waiting." She returned the smile, and slowly pulled herself out of the bed and staggered toward the bathroom.

I slipped on a pair of boxers - my normal Sunday morning uniform - as I heard the water start. I found Sue in the kitchen, and she poured me a cup of coffee as I wandered in. We sat at the counter, looking out the window at the day.

After a while, she said "Well, I now understand why you wanted me to stay last night. I know she enjoyed herself, from all the noise, but my curiosity is killing me!"

"You'll have to ask her!" I laughed. She raised an eyebrow. "It's been a long time since you made me scream like that." It wasn't quite an accusation.

"Well Lisa did have a special request this morning, but that's all I'll say." I replied, and then gave her a hug. She leaned into me, and relaxed, so I knew we were OK, but wondered what Lisa would tell her.

When the water stopped running, Sue started the eggs and bacon. By the time Lisa came down, fully dressed, the breakfast smells were delightfully heavy. Lisa did a lot of grinning during breakfast, and as the two women lingered over coffee, I went back upstairs for my own shower. By the time I got back, Lisa was gone, and I was getting occasional sideways smirks from Sue.