All Comments on 'Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 08'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 9 years ago
Bugger

My criticisms is that it was too short especially after such long wait and no sex. Apart from that it was bloody excellent. If there were typos I never noticed. The writing flows so well and the characters are engrossing. Very talented!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Thank you, thank you, thank you for finally posting. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bad

This has been going on since 2012. Lit should stop letting authors post stories that aren't complete.

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 9 years agoAuthor
Life Happens...

For those of you have been waiting so (im)patiently as it says on my profile...and in comments on other stories...I am a single parent to an autistic 9 yo daughter who also has epilepsy. If I disappear for a bit it is because her seizures are getting worse or she is keeping up all night or who knows what life has thrown at us. It took me a year and a half to finish The Arrangement but I did it...and am in final edits to release it as an ebook before Memorial Day. Goddess bless those people who can write hours every day and give their stories away for free...but my life does not afford me that kind of blessing. Please hang in there with me for this one...and the more popular other ones. I do not plan to start any others...as my Survivor days are over. And honestly, I have more ideas than I have life left probably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Life does get in the way...

Another excellent chapter. I really like the fact that your characters are not flat cyphers, that they are all struggling with their choices, and that their road is not smooth. I really like the fact that the 'magic dick' does not solve everything, and that your heroine does have a brain in her head. I really hope that Kirsty continues to force the brothers to actually see her as a real person, not just a potentially submissive toy who will do anything that they want.

Yes, it was a short chapter. Yes I would have liked more. But also yes, it is extremely well written and good to read (except for a personal eww! on the idea of toilet training).

To those who seem to have gone a bit overboard on their criticism of the length of time between your uploads, I say, suck it up. People do have lives, and sometimes insanely busy ones. It may be frustrating, but for a quality well written story, being provided free of charge, I am prepared to wait, and so should you be.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
I agree

Love the story and while I would want to see more at a faster rate, RL happens.

It's free so say a grateful thanks when a new chapter appears.

AquarelaAquarelaabout 9 years ago
slave

I thought in the previous chapters that they wanted a partner...I'm gessing in a polygamist relation....that includes an amount of trust and love I guess....but now you are saying the want a slave.. to potty train? This is the same person they want to take care of a child and love them? Ok....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wonderful follow up chapter

I thought this was great - particularly the continued character development. So looking forward to the next chapter.

late2thepartylate2thepartyabout 9 years ago
Appreciate your notes, love the posts!

Like a long awaited dessert that I gobbled up too quickly, I raced through this chapter. Like many of your fans I hoped for a longer chapter, however I feel it's better to post when you can. Too often writers disappear for extended periods of time and leave their fans waiting. There are many reasons for this, but what matters is communication. Thank you for your notes.

I like the depth you're giving these characters. One poster feels that the brothers are all looking for a slave but I have a different interpretation. My take is that they are looking for someone who will help complete their lives on their terms which is not atypical. Who knows, perhaps those terms are malleable. It also seems they can offer Kirsty acceptance, a sense of purpose, belonging and pleasure. Whatever else it is, this is a good read.

TediTediabout 9 years ago

Iam so glad that you continue on with this story. You are great at expressing each of the men's raw emotions. Kirsty is just a topsy turvy mess and who wouldn't be in her situation. What you excel so well at, is letting us peak inside each of persons head. It really is excellent writing. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I look forward to reading each new chapter.

joodlejoodleabout 9 years ago
MOREMORE!

I have not commented this many times on one series in a very long time. This is a beautiful tale, and I need more! I love how you gave a small glimpse into Bjorn's demented sexual tastes. I had thought he would be the "weak link" sexually, what with his sensitive character so far. But he wants to degrade her and fuck with her just as badly as the others. And I love it. I hope he turns out to be worse than the other two. The potty training thing doesn't sit too well with me, LOL, but hey, you made the blood sucking thing work deliciously. And breath-play is something I have learned to appreciate personally---not my favorite, but it is a special state of vulnerability that can heighten passion. Give us more! Soon! I love the story, but I need more action soon.

malapuellamalapuellaabout 9 years ago
More!

While there are aspects of this story that don't appeal to my particular kinks, I really enjoy it. You write well and your characters are interesting and distinct. I wish your chapters were a little longer (mostly because I'm greedy and don't want to have to wait until the next one comes out to find out about Bjorn's night with Kirsty!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Must agree with Aquarela

What started as talk of a wonderful submissive who would save them and bind them together is being revealed to be a position for a degraded slave. Your rush to show their individual kinks and to make each brother's kinks sufficiently kinky has become a check list for you. It doesn't seem to matter if any of these things are something the beloved wife and mother of their children wants. You seem bent on making this curious but inexperienced woman take to it all with amazing hidden depths of kink. I'm trying to roll with it all but am having reservations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m Out

Seriously, kidnap and rape aren’t sexy, cutting someone and drinking their blood is deranged, then a list of kinks that go from sexy to fucking weird piss play! Get a grip it’s not meant to be a competition as to who can be the biggest freak. Sven wants a convenient fuck on his own terms, Mikael wants a mother for his daughter and a torture subject and Bjorn wants to own, degrade and turn her into a fuck toy.

Oh yeah, the love and respect for ‘the one’ who’s supposed to be a strong loving woman just shines right through still she would need to be a strong woman to survive that shit. Just in case you weren’t sure that was sarcasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Loving the whole series very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn *sigh*

Sorry looks like I was wrong you aren’t aiming to have the brothers fall in love with “their one”, I’m happy to skim past things I don’t like in an erotic story but it’s REALLY hard to skim the majority of the story and still know what the hell is going on. I don’t have any problems with the amount of time between chapters because if I like a story I’ll keep coming back to it because that inevitable delay between chapters is real life.

You made it look like a kink competition between the brothers and whilst I’d happily argue that a D/s relationship when done properly (no wannabes need apply) it’s the most loving caring thing in the world. Still it’s hard to equate love, romance, mutual respect and trust with, kidnapping, rape, abuse, torture, degradation, cutting, blood drinking, and (for me - yuk) potty training with all associated bodily functions. Just no an absolute hard no. Limits in BDSM MUST suit all parties involved because if not then you’re right back at the start of those negative traits.

Good luck with your writing, I’m out.

Tess (UK)

tipacanoetipacanoeover 4 years ago
Overthinking the story

I have enjoyed every story of yours that I have read to date. I believe that some of the commentators are thinking to much and not letting the story tell itself. No complaints from me. Thanks for all of your time in what goes into your writing. It is my pleasure to read it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Agree with Tess from almost 4 years ago. I am out as well. BDSM is about trust and safety, sane and love and respect. I see nothing of the sort here and I rather re read "Raw" which is good BDSM. What's the difference between a teenage girl being kidnapped and held in a basement in Austria for years and even a child by him, not conceived in love but in rape, power and sadism. There's no difference between reality and fantasy here, it reads as a manual on how to kidnap a young woman for your own sadistic pleasure including forced pregnancies. No hospital for her if the pregnancy is ectopic or something going wrong in childbirth, with the mother acting as an untrained midwife?!! What future does she have isolated on a island, the father dies and then the mother leaving her with those 3 bastards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES