All Comments on 'Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 10'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Ha...glad to see I'm keeping you on your toes Tara

Another fine chapter and I can see the brothers unravelling here.

Bjorn is the controlling one, but Sven ain't daft either. He can see that.

Soooo....

With Bjorns intention to control her orgasms..."No, sweetheart, more than that. I want total control...you won't be able to orgasm at all without my permission," he explained....

Where does that leave her with the two brothers. Damned sure I would be pissed as hell if I had to have younger bro in the bedroom as I was giving it laldy, telling her when she can cum.

Very interesting scenario you are setting up here xx

joodlejoodleabout 9 years ago
Good, but

Thank God Bjorn lived up to his own hype. I would have liked a little more of the breath play, and not a lecture on the technicalities of bdsm. This is fantasy, not a forum. I appreciated it, but I guess like Kirsty I am just a wanton slut that likes her boundaries pushed, not skirted. And the length of the fuck was really disappointing. Considering how long you make us wait between sex scenes. The tolerance for "build-up" is under the assumption that the sex scenes will be generous in length. All the foreplay in the world will not justify a 4 thrust fuck to me. The foreplay was definitely good, and different, but I want more from Bjorn now that he is claiming to be the best. Oh, that scene with Mikael was awesome. He didn't even need to fuck her to be awesome, which is a rare find. I hope she picks him next! I think she will that bratty slut. LOL. If not to provoke Bjorn, then to build up intensity on her next visit with Sven. What will happen with Sven? I think the reference to "bebis" was what did it for me on the first fuck. Absolutely expand upon that! I beg you! Every brother seems to have his angle, which is great in this story. Maybe have Sven's angle be breeding. That will be seriously hot, especially with the way you write. Have him cram her full of cum again and again. Don't rush the ending on this story, we beg you!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Is Bjorn confused as to what he is doing? He can't control all Kirsty's orgasms and push the brothers to share her. That means he will have to be with Kirsty each time she is with Sven and Mikael not unless I read this wrong.

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 9 years agoAuthor
A real Pandora's Box...

And I opened it...

As joodle said this is not a forum though...so I answered those technical questions on today's blog...which I am having almost as much fun writing as the story themselves...

https://taranealeauthor.wordpress.com

@ MfJim... on toes can be good...or not...but no spoilers...

@ joodles... Thank you for the comment about the sex scene. That is why I write and post all of my rough drafts here at Lit first. The Arrangement which I am in final edits on right now is 100% or more better for the reader inputs that I received like that. And I promise that one was worth a free copy of the edited ebook when it is out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This a really dragging

Finish up. It's gotten boring.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 9 years ago
So far so good...

The story is getting thin but understandably so (there are limits as to what you can do on a boat) but still very good. I'm looking forward to you explaing how this is supposed to work once they land in Thor-landia or where ever...

Brother 1 wants a mommy for his baby and a pain slut all in one (the absence of the first mom means that despite how manly/dominant/possessive he/they claim to be he/they is/are simply everyday "playful loving doms" who simply let her simply walk away when it wasn't working. We know she didn't run away as these guys have the intelligence and tools to track her down if she did. It was a standard monogamous marriage that failed - I get it.) But what type of mom/female presence is she supposed to be to Monika every 1 out of 3 days? What type of role model is she supposed to be for the child? Especially since he can't wait to brutalize and mark her again. What life is he hoping to build for his daughter?

Brother 2 is lost. He wants to be a big strong man but is still very much a boy despite being the oldest. He sees the future better but still needs to please mommy and the "old ways". His B&D is tempered with the need to be the balance and "guide" to his "family". He will never fit any role she needs/wants until he can be his own man and that will not happen while remains a slave to "tradition" instead of a master to his slave.

Brother 3 seeks a fully submissive, dependent fuck doll. He wants to control everything about her from her orgasms to her very breath. But seriously, she is only going to be with him one out of every three days at best. Hold back her big O on Tuesday and she will have had 10 more by his other 2 brothers before she is dumped back on the doorstep his ice fishing hut on Friday used and abused and hoping for a night off. There is seems to have placed no real thought in his expected role/interplay with her. It's a fun game from a romantic novel that he read on her Kindle perhaps but for them it can't be a lifestyle. Hyper controlling 1/3 of her relationship as it has been defined so far is equal to controlling none of it. Especially since she will be carrying one of his brothers children in her body (66% or better if he continues on as a one shot, one pump - chump).

The personalities and their interplay so far on the boat have been interesting. I look forward to meeting mom, Monika, uncle Olaf and the conclusion of this "social experiment" once they make shore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

LostandFound has a good analysis. As do others.

How the heck will orgasm control that extreme work in a poly relationship? I liked his initial awareness of the dangers of breath play and his at least holding his breath along with her, but that seemed lost as soon as the fucking started.

I like your premise here but have trouble seeing how she is to be all things to all people in this family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not so sure about this

I must say that the story is really well written, even though my views are different! You ARE doing a great job writing Tara!

To me I see this as kidnapping, torture, Stockholm syndrome, and DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!

I was hoping that by chapter 10, I would enjoy the story more. I am going to keep reading in hopes that poor Kirsty's situation gets better.

As a feminist - I can honestly say that if anyone ever tried to tell me when to piss I would laugh in their face. Poor Bjorn has not met the right woman . . . .

My biggest issue here is the knife cutting - maybe the fact that I am over 35 makes it just my issue, and perhaps I am just too much of a woman. But if I were Kirsty these guys would be overboard and I would find a port and go home! There are plenty of things on that boat to knock them down one at a time - Mikael & Bjorn could be choked with the spreader bar, Sven with his ropes.

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyabout 8 years ago
I fucking love this story

Its hard to read other comments and understand why they are still reading this story if they think this is domestic violence...

If I woke up and found myself in Kristys position, I'd be pretty thrilled. I would be ECSTATIC, actually... If my Dom told me when to piss and controlled my breathing, I would also be very happy about that as well. I identify with Kristy a lot and definitely enjoy this story! I am so excited to meet their mom? Hopefully that happens. Can't wait to read whats next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES