Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not be. You had the hard job last night," his brother chuckled.

"Since when did you grow a sense of humor?" he kidded.

His brother shrugged, "I do not know...recently it would seem."

Bjorn smiled. It was a good sign...even if there were none from Mikael. "Will we reach port this evening?"

His brother shook his head and looked out to sea, "No, the wind and waves have been against us." He turned back to Bjorn, "You should go back below. Join her. Get some sleep. You look like one of our ancestors after a battle...hyped on the thrill of battle...and ready to drop from exhaustion."

Bjorn shook his head, "I have a job to do. And if we do not reach port this evening, then I have watch tonight."

"No, I will take it. You stay with the woman," he offered.

"The woman is our wife and she has a name...Kirsty," he replied.

"Fine, then stay with Kirsty this evening. You seem able to reach her when neither Mikael nor I can."

There was nothing in this world that he wanted more than another night in her arms, in her tight cunt, in her intelligent mind. But that was not their way. She was not his woman. Not his alone. She never would be. He reminded his brother of that then, "You know that is not how it works."

Sven shook his head, "Maybe Mikael was right, maybe it should be. Maybe it was just the wrong brother, the wrong woman."

Bjorn felt it all slipping away, the little head way that he thought he had made with Sven at least. And after two nights with almost no sleep he was in no mood for games, "Really? You want her to be your sister-in-law? You want to see her every day that we are home? You want to watch me touch her? Kiss her? You want to remember how sweet and wet and welcoming her cunt is? How wide those blue eyes get when she comes? You want to remember all that knowing you will never taste her sweetness again?"

He saw Sven's hands knot into fists at his side, maybe he should stop, but he could not. "Then you are the biggest fucking fool on this planet. Because after one night inside of her, one night in her arms, I would fight every fucking spirit in Valhalla, all the damned gods...and you two. Nothing would make me trade that."

He watched his brother, expecting one of those fists to come sailing through air, he stood ready to block it. But it was his brother's word that landed the deepest punch, "Really? Because it seems like that is exactly what you are doing, baby brother."

Bjorn sighed as he struggled to find the words to make his brother understand. "You think I want to see your teeth marks on her tits? You think I like wondering what Mikael did that made her scream like that? You think I am some masochistic fuck? I am not."

"But monogamy is not our way. It did not work for Mikael and it would not with her either. I know you think you may be doing her a favor...me even. But you aren't. The sooner we face the realities of what this 'marriage' means the better we can handle it. Then we can all move forward. Together as a family, the way it is supposed to be, the way it always has been," he was not sure what else he could say if that did not reach his brother.

He waited a long moment until Sven nodded his head slowly. "Fine, have it your way. But she decides. She picks me or Mikael. Her choice again."

Bjorn was not pleased with Sven's answer. He might be willing to share her with his eldest brother but at the moment he did not trust Mikael with her. But it would have to do for now. "Fine. But I tell her. I will take her lunch and speak with her then."

"And take a damned nap. I don't want you running the fucking boat onto a rock somewhere."

Bjorn just laughed as he headed over to check the nets. He was not looking forward to the conversation he must have with his wife in a couple of hours. But more than that...he hoped like hell that she choose Sven and not Mikael. He did not think he could manage one more night with visions of the sick things his brother might do to the woman he loved. He chuckled as if he could hear his mother's voice..."sometimes they did not agree on how they showed their love to me."

But the problem was, he was not sure there was any love left in Mikael. Beyond Monika that was. He supposed that he would have to trust that a father's love would be enough to protect the woman he needed to reach his little girl. It was all that Bjorn had to believe upon when it came to Mikael and the woman he loved.

12