All Comments on 'Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 12'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Erotic

Very erotic and vividly written. I like too the inner turmoil you have created with her but I can't help but feel that she has given away far too much too soon. She's getting all her fantasies filled in a short sharp orgasmic period, but she is still a prisoner. All the fight she showed on day one has just vanished. It's just all happened too quickly for my male brain to comprehend.

Can't wait for her to meet mum though.

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 9 years agoAuthor
Two words...

Sub brain...

I explain what that means for all of you on my blog:

https://taranealeauthor.wordpress.com/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
they should just get a dog

Confusing, to say the least. I understand that the cathegory is nonconsent, that was in the first chapter. It is fiction, I know, but somehow I strive for a bit of reality, how can you portrayed them as good or sane even when they want a slave and at the same time a wife?, yes is your story but there should be something logic in this....otherwise you are in non consent just for the kidnapping. This is BDSM because she is masochist and they are dominant one sadist at least. In order to keep non consent she should be less willin and they cannot be sane. I remember a story about a girl that was kiddnaped it was great and real she ended up killing all of them even the mother that was the sickest. She almost kills the child.....the way you are going she is going to be a homemaker happy being fuck by them waiting for them for ...mmmm months to take a crap? You said so your self......potty training ..they are fishermen!......one wants orgasm control?....they are pollygamist! Without shared nights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Old and tiresome

No interest in this mess anymore. Trying too hard and failing miserably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep writing

I have enjoyed your work so far. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gets better and better!

This was the best chapter yet- great sex and build up of sexual tension!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't listen to the haters!!!

You are phenomenal!! I have read this entire series in a day!!!! Please keep going!!!!!! You honestly are the best writer on this site in my opinion!!! Please don't make me wait a century for your next entry!! The the character development is excellent and just the whole story is amazing keep going!!

GF1260GF1260about 9 years ago
Captive!

These just keep getting better. I love the way you've given us insight into everyone's thoughts and back stories and needs and desires. It's wonderfully done. Thank you. Please keep them coming!!!

PS Please add "dirty talk" to your tags!

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

I'm enjoying this (even if a part of me agrees with Masterfuljim). She definitely is fighting herself even if she quit fighting them. I don't think she has a clue what sub brain is even as she's succumbing to it. This chapter and the last, are intense and hot. She's starting to discover what makes them tick. The needs of each one and how she fulfills them.

Can't wait for her to meet mamma and her new stepdaughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I have a few observations. First, not NonCon, but BDSM. I know someone mentioned that, but it is definitely true. I don't like BDSM, but was curious about the story once I started. Two, her body's responsiveness is a little hard to imagine. Lastly, you write that this is her fantasy, that she's been reading about this fantasy fetish for months. I understand that she hasn't had a lot of first hand experience, but if she's been reading that much about it, she'd be familiar with the submissive stance. I believe it's one of the first things taught...even I know that much, and I don't read it. And again, so maybe she hasn't really given a real bj before, but I'm sure she's read about it and would know enough about what to do from that. Some of it is a little silly for my taste. Probably none of those were worth remarking on, but they were niggling the back of my mind. I felt the need to release!

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyabout 8 years ago
To the previous commenter

I've been interested in BDSM and NonCon my entire (sexually mature) life.Which is about ten years... With that said, my Dom and I are venturing into this world as newbie together. I can understand Kristy's POV on the Submissive kneeling position, because while I was just reading, it was something I came across often. But actually getting into that submissive position was not something I had ever had to do for a Dom. As soon as I did it for the first time for my Dom, yes now the next time for my Dom or another Dom would be a no brainer, but that first time.... It doesn't matter how well read you are, Kristy's reaction as far as not knowing was realistic in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES