Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And besides somehow in that moment, they fit. The new position, fitted so tightly against his body...it felt right. Too right. And that was what fucking scared her the most...how right they fit together. She fit as easily into this man's strong arms as she had his brother's last night. And something told her that given time and a bit of understanding she could even fit into Mikael's.

Laying here in his arms...this was not fiction. This was not some sex starved writer's over-active imagination. This was real. As real as it got. She remembered something else too. Tomorrow Bjorn and Sven had said they would reach port. Their home. She remembered her promise to Bjorn too...not to run...to give them a chance. As if she could now...

But as comfortable as it felt wrapped in his arms...their arms...she could not get her head around it. How could one woman really love three men? Three brothers? All so very different? All needing something different from her? And what if...what if she were pregnant? She shuddered.

But as satisfied and exhausted as her body was, it could not stay awake long enough to ponder such depths of the human mind and heart. All she knew was that she had found her spot in his arms and sleep would not wait. Maybe tomorrow would answer a few of those questions. She hoped anyway.

12