Aeriella and the Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I apologize, my Lady."

"That's better."

THE COURTEOUS VISIT

Simon von Altenburg was not exactly handsome. He was moderately tall, but quite skinny, with a slightly effeminate face, but confident walk and deep rich voice.

"Greetings, Lady Aeriella. Welcome to my humble thresholds. What do I owe this pleasure?"

"I met with a trader to buy some ingredients. Then since I was nearby I decided to pay you a short courteous visit. We don't meet too often, do we?"

"Not often enough to fully admire your beauty."

"Thank you."

"Please, let me offer you wine and dine. These are the things that can be delivered at short notice."

The supper was light, as warm summer triggered thirst rather than hunger; good, but also light wine was aplenty. The two left the table to continue the conversation in more comfortable furniture, Aeriella sat on the couch, while Simon used an armchair. The elf deliberately let her dress slide just enough to reveal one of her long pantyhose covered legs. Her host managed not to look, although the elf noticed few quick glimpses at her cleavage that Simon must have thought were discrete enough.

"I don't travel much" lied Aeriella "I would've never thought that riding in a carriage could be so exhausting."

"Yes, sitting in one position for longer periods of time can be uncomfortable. But feel at ease, I pick my furniture for comfort as much as for esthetics."

"Thank you. I didn't want to be rude and just lie down in your company."

"Nothing rude in that. A meal, company and a place to rest is the least I can deliver to my guests, especially ones as esteemed."

"You're too kind" said the sorceress as she lifted her legs onto the couch.

This time she let the dress slip all the way and expose her whole legs, she fixed it quickly, but it slid again, revealing only one leg. This time Simon's will was not strong enough, he shot another glimpse and Aeriella again pretended that she did not notice.

They kept chatting for a short while. The elf's dress kept slipping and she kept fixing it, always supposedly unwittingly and each time not in a lasting fashion. Simon was getting worse and worse at hiding his glimpses, but Aeriella was getting better at not noticing them.

"Miss Aeriella" the sorceress did not correct him that she had just recently gotten married "if I may be so forward, I could propose an even more effective way of relaxing than a comfortable couch. What would You say to a foot massage?"

"I'd love it! But wouldn't dare asking you for it."

"No need to ask, I'm offering it myself. And forgive me my lack of modesty, but I have to point out that I'm quite proficient at massage in general and foot one specifically."

"Thank you very much! My feet definitely need some care and attention."

THE FOOT MASSAGE

Simon got up from his chair only to kneel on the carpet in front of Aeriella as she swung her legs back onto the floor. The nobleman gently grabbed one of her feet by the ankle and undid the strap of her shoe, then he repeated the motion with the other heel. When Von Altenburg began the massage the elf laid her head back and enjoyed the sensation. Now the nobleman could glance up and down her legs freely without the anxiety of being caught and he did just that. Simon was a leg man and Aeriella's were the best he had ever seen, not staring at them during their conversation strained almost all of his will. But now he could not only stare at them shamelessly, but also touch them, the elf's feet at least, but even that was a lot and the nobleman felt a stirring between his legs.

Justice had to be given to Simon, he was a real master when it came to foot massage. He balanced gentleness with force to perfectly relax muscles and tendons, but not cause a slightest ache nor discomfort. Aeriella's slow exhales and quiet moans, all genuine, were a proof that he was doing a wonderful job. But as much as the nobleman loved the sight of female legs in pantyhose and the feel of nylon under his fingers that was not the proper way to give a foot massage.

"Miss Aeriella" he interrupted the quietness "I hope you are enjoying yourself, but there is an improvement I would like to propose."

The elf opened her eyes and inhaled deeply. She ignored the fact that her dress had slid, completely exposing her legs.

"You mean this can get even better?" she asked half-joking.

"Hopefully. A proper foot massage should be performed on bare feet and with the use of oils. It should also be preceded by a bath. Of course I'm not implying that your feet are unclean."

Do whatever is necessary if you can bring me even more of this bliss. Do we have to move to another place?"

"Not at all. I'll call the servants to bring the bath and oils. All you have to do is take your pantyhose off."

Still on his knees Simon gave orders to his servants, while the sorceress removed one item of her clothing. She stood up right in front of the nobleman and hiked her dress to reach the waistband of the pantyhose. The elf made sure to give her host a good view of her legs and to look away herself so he could freely stare.

"My back still aches from the ride" Aeriella said as she pulled the pantyhose to her mid-thigh "could, please, you help me pull it all the way down. I don't want to bend just yet."

"Of course, my Lady" Simon tried to keep the joy out of his voice, but succeeded only partially.

"And please call me Aeriella. I'm Laerinia's servant the same way you are."

"With pleasure, Aeriella. I'm Simon."

As he said that he pulled the pantyhose down. The nobleman tried to keep the motion simple and neutral, but could not help not to caress the elf's slender legs as he slowly pulled down the clothing. The sorceress lifted one foot after another to allow her host to take the pantyhose completely.

"Thank you, Simon" she said in a hushed voice, when her whole legs were finally bare.

A bowl with warm water, a towel and a bottle of oil were ready soon after; Von Altenburg could begin a proper foot massage. First he washed Aeriella's feet, he used only his soaped hands to do that. The process was slow and meticulous, Simon even took care to reach between the elf's toes, which tickled a bit and made her laugh quietly.

The sorceress' feet were clean to begin with, so it was not the level of cleanness that determined the progress; it was about the pleasure, for both sides to be specific. That was why the nobleman did not hurry. Only after he was mentally ready to get to the next stage he thoroughly dried Aeriella's feet with a towel and did so to his hands. Then he reached for the oil and that was the beginning of the actual foot massage.

The elf's breathing and genuine soft moans were once again a proof how skillful he was at his task and that indeed, it could get even better. His fingers and palms were doing miracles, yet the sorceress was not the only one enjoying herself. Simon now had a full erection in his pants and with the sight as well as touch, it was not going to dissipate.

THE MASSAGE EXPANDS

"Aeriella, I hope you are enjoying the treatment, but I'm afraid that's as much as can be achieved with a foot massage. What would you say if I massaged other parts of your body as well. I'm sure that your back also needs it after the travel. And your heels, while beautiful, must have been killing your calves."

"Sounds like a wonderful idea. It would be a terrible waste at my part, if I passed such an opportunity when being offered by a master like yourself."

"Let's go to another room. I've got a massage table there."

The aforementioned room was a part of a large bath, the massage table was just one of the utensils there. This time Aeriella would be taking off more than just her pantyhose.

"Please, get your clothes off and lay down on your belly" lust in Simon's voice was clear as was the erection in his pants; he had lost the ability to conceal them.

The sorceress did as she was told, she pushed the straps off her shoulders and slid the dress down before the nobleman could avert his eyes. As he got a full view of her large breasts he abandoned any plans of turning around, he just stood there and admired the elf's body. Without the slightest shame she slid down her black lacy panties and lied down on the table. For the sake of false modesty or just from plain habit Simon covered Aeriella's buttocks with a towel.

The nobleman began the message ordinarily, with Aeriella's neck, shoulders and upper back. The elf's muscles were not stiff nor sore, but still it was relaxing and pleasurable in a non erotic fashion. From shoulders Simon proceeded to arms generously using oils there as well. After upper limbs came the time for the rest of the elf's back and her sides; the nobleman made sure not to leave any inch of reachable skin unattended.

When Simon was eventually done with Aeriella's upper body he moved to his favourite part of female body - legs. To be able to admire them fully the nobleman took off the silly towel and tossed it on a nearby hook. He stood for few seconds and just stared, and marveled. The elf's legs and buttocks were pure perfection, there was nothing that could be added, altered or taken away to make them better. But looking at legs while enjoyable was nothing compared to the task at hand - the massage.

Simon began with a calf. As always his palms and fingers balanced the forcefulness and gentleness perfectly. The oil made the elf's skin glitter whenever it was applied. Things jumped to another level when the nobleman moved his hands to Aeriella's thigh. The sorceress' breathing clearly stated that she was more than just relaxed. There was a lot of skin to be massaged on a thigh and a lot of pleasure to be derived from touching and from being touched. To both parties it had turned into something more than just a simple massage; no words were spoken, but the consent was mutual.

After one leg came the time for the other. The whole process was repeated with the same meticulosity and at the same slow pace, but with greater amount of eroticism. When the whole thighs were oily only one part of this side of Aeriella's body was left - buttocks. With these full mounds Simon was not longer pretending that he was not actually groping the elf's body. He massaged and oiled the muscles, yes, but he also played with the buttocks; he did that to his joy as much as to the sorceress'.

"Turn around, Aeriella. You still have one whole side of your body that has not been attended."

The elf eagerly, but slowly obeyed and with Simon's assistance turned around and laid on her back. The nobleman could clearly see that her clitoris was completely wet, the oil had nothing to do with that glistening. He did not try to hide his own excitement, not only his penis was still erect, there was a stain on the front of his pants as well.

Simon began tending to this side of the sorceress' body at her belly. Once it was glistening with oil he moved his hands upwards towards her breasts. That was where he spent a lot more time, he caressed, fondled and groped them. The nobleman also paid special attention to the nipples, playing with them and even pinching them gently. By the time he was done with Aeriella's breasts she was moaning audibly and breathing heavily, her nipples were stiff and erect. But Simon wanted to deal with the legs, this side of them still have not been oiled, but of course the oil was just an excuse. The nobleman felt like he could spend eternity caressing these magnificent legs. They were so perfect! Felt sooo gooood under his fingers. And the sorceress' moans caused by his touch made the experience even more arousing; heaven could not have look any better.

WORDLESS INTERROGATION

Simon could not withstand the excitement any longer, he had to make another move. With pain he abandoned Aeriella's legs and stepped to her head; her eyes were closed. Without further ado he bent over the elf and kissed her fully on the lips. The sorceress opened her eyes in surprise, but closed them quickly as she returned the kiss with passion. Their tongues battled in their mouth, as their lips clung to one another. When the lovers finally broke the kiss they were breathless and overwhelmed by passion; words were unnecessary at that point.

The nobleman picked Aeriella from the table and carried her to his bedroom which was just behind the door. Despite his slim frame he turned out to be quite strong, the elf was a big girl and it took significant effort to carry her in one's arms.

The man laid his lover on his large canopy bed and, knelt next to he on the sheets and began to disrobe, Aeriella helped him and soon they were both naked. The lovers kissed once more, as passionately as before, but not as long this time; there were more intense activities to perform.

Aeriella spread her legs wide and Simon wasted no time, he entered her with one strong decisive push. Both were dripping wet after the longest of foreplays. The nobleman began to shove his penis which was surprisingly thick for his skinny body in and out of the elf's vagina. His moves were fast, but deep and thorough. They were both extremely aroused, so it took them only few minutes to reach the climax. The sorceress was first, she wrapped her arms and legs around Simon's body and cried out loudly. Her vaginal muscles clenched tightly around the man's penis as it penetrated her deeply. That was more than enough for Simon so he shot his voluminous load into Aeriella's womb. He kept shoving his penis for a while until the last drop was out.

The pair laid in each other's embrace regenerating strength for second round; they were still hungry for lovemaking.

This time it was the sorceress who was on top. First she knelt over Simon's head and bent to take his penis into her mouth. The nobleman had no objections against licking a clitoris from which his seed was still oozing. With Aeriella's skillful mouth and the passion of the lovers still unsated it took only a while for Simon to get hard again. As soon as his penis stiffened the elf moved her loins from his face to his hips. She knelt over the man and lowered herself onto his penis.

This round of lovemaking was longer. Sometimes Aeriella knelt with her upper body erect upright and rode her lover in a quick pace, other times she bent forward to give Simon a kiss or let him play with her breasts; in such cases she slowed down and the penetration was not as deep. Occasionally she stopped rising and lowering her hips, but instead wiggled and twisted them.

The passionate sex took a lot longer this time, but once the lovers climaxed it was equally intense and loud. If not for the thick walls and tapestries half of the service would have heard the elf's passionate cries.

The intermission before round three was even longer, it was full of kissing and caressing. Simon kissed and licked Aeriella's legs and sucked on her nipples. She in return gave him a magnificent fellatio, but one that was only intended to bring him to strength, not to an orgasm. This time the lovers tried few different positions and even paused their lovemaking to kiss or to caress, they wanted to prolong the pleasure as much as possible.

When eventually they climaxed both were utterly exhausted. But Aeriella was a sorceress and strength of will was her virtue, she still kept her plan in mind. Similarly as with Rob earlier she used Simon's vulnerability to hypnotize and interrogate him, he offered no resistance and quickly was under her spell.

The elf found out all she wanted to know. Von Altenburg had organized the theft, he ordered a trusted man from his service to hire thieves and later bribed his own trusted scouts not only to lie about the tracks, but also mask the real ones. These were the facts, but motives were something that Aeriella wanted to learn without the use of hypnosis. So, differently than with Rob, she snapped Simon out of the trance while letting him retain all the memory of it. The nobleman knew well that he had told his lover about his crime. The sorceress had judged him well, Simon was not aggressive, but ashamed instead.

ADMISSION OF GUILT

"You now think that I'm a monster" the man said with his head low.

"Just a fool for now."

"I don't blame you, that you played me like that. I deserved it."

"I played you, yes, but the lovemaking was genuine. Yet, it's not the important thing at the moment. The theft is."

"You're right."

"That's all you got to say?"

"I don't know what else to say."

"You could begin with apologies."

"I'm sorry."

"Not me, you fool, everyone else! It's not too late, to fix your own mistakes. In the morning you'll ride to the village and tell the farmers that their cattle was not stolen by orcs. My scouts are searching the area, so you can say that they've found the real tracks and they aren't orcish. The real thieves will be caught soon AND you'll repay the villagers for their loss. This way they'll like you more and won't think too much about the thieves."

"Yes! You're right! I'll do just that."

"And I'll ride to the orcs and apologize for the misunderstanding. I'm sure they'll be forgiving, but most likely not forgetful, so don't make any more errors like this one in the future."

"I won't. Thank you for your understanding and your help."

"That's just my help. Before you get my understanding I need to learn why you've done this."

"I don't like those orcs."

"Those specific orcs?"

"No, orcs in general. They're brutish and barbaric and unsophisticated."

"Not sophisticated enough to fraud a theft or too barbaric to hire crooks?"

"..."

"You don't like them, although you've probably never met them. Not too mention talking to them. Have they even done as bad as to hunt in your forests?"

"No."

"Have they committed ANY crime against you?"

"No."

"So maybe they were dishonourable or at least rude to you?"

"They haven't."

"So what does it mean?"

"That I'm a fool."

"Exactly. So don't be a fool and fix your foolish mistakes. Now call the servants to change these oily sheets as we take a bath. I hope you're as good at cleaning, as you are at massage. I want to have my legs kissed once more as well before we go to sleep. Tomorrow will be a busy day."

FIXING THE ERRORS

In the morning they ate breakfast and put Aeriella's plan into motion. Simon was still slightly stressed, but not because he would be addressing peasants later on. With that he had no problem, they were his underlings after all. He truly regretted his foolish deeds and the elf's presence constantly reminded him of his errors. The sorceress helped him relieve of some of the stress by giving him a fellatio. Is there a better way of proving that one does not hold any grudge?

Aeriella and Altonven would be travelling directly to the orc's lands. Selenar and Vavan could continue their scouting mission, if only to give Von Altenburg better guise. The orcs were not hostile so there was no need for larger company.

The elf would not be visiting the orcs in the same dress that she went to Simon, but she could not see them in her travelling outfit. Anything too official would be inappropriate for such a visit, but they were not peasants either. Since it was summer the sorceress decided to wear a short blue dress, a pair of high heeled sandals in matching colour and sheer black pantyhose, no jewellery.

MEETING THE ORCS

Orcs did not build cities and this tribe was no exception. They were scattered on a vast area, some dwelling in villages, other in large longhouses. Yerug the chieftain was living in the biggest of villages, his house, while more spacious than others, did not stand out too significantly; orcs were not the ones to strive for luxury.

The visit was unexpected, but of course there were scouts who noticed the carriage and carried the message to their leader. Yerug was ready and managed to set up a hospitable welcome.