Aeriella and the Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sorceress had never met the orcish chieftain before, so she expected to meet an ordinarily looking orc, even if his character was extraordinary. Yerug was anything but that. He was of average height for an orc which in his case was about 190 centimetres, Aeriella in her high heels could look him in the eye. The chieftain was not as muscular as most orcs, he could rather be described as athletic, Rob the thief was significantly larger than him. But most of all Yerug was handsome! Yes, he had the square jaw of his race, but it was prominent only to the level of masculinity, not beyond it. Yes, he had big ears, but they were nicely shaped and more pointed and did not stood out to the sides. His nose was not flat, but filled the middle of his proportionate face well, his eyes were big, round and not set too deeply, as was the case of most orcs. Yerug was dressed in simple and practical outfit without any ornaments or sign of his stature; he was also unarmed.

"Greetings, Lady Aeriella. It is a pleasure to meet you. Let us welcome you to our modest village" said Yerug in the common tongue. His pronunciation as well as his accent were spotless, better not only that any other orc's, but also than most peasants.

"Greeting, Yerug. I am glad we finally meet. I am sorry it could not have been made more official."

"I couldn't be more official myself, so I'm happy we meet like that" the orc smiled and Aeriella laughed politely at his joke.

"You probably already suspect that I'm here for a reason."

"I do, but please, let us show our hospitality, before we discuss politics."

"Thank you. I'll do that with pleasure."

YERUG'S FAMILY

Yerug lead Aeriella to his doorstep where he let her pass first. Once inside he said:

"Meet my wife, Ulumpha. Ulumpha, this is Lady Aeriella."

"It is a pleasure, my Lady" Ulumpha was polite, but not servile. She was clearly a strong wife of a strong chieftain.

"And this in my mother, Amaranthae."

The sorceress turned to see the orc with such an uncommon name, but instead saw an elf.

"Greetings, my Lady" said the female elf in a melodious voice "we don't have such esteemed guests too often."

Amaranthae was of average height for a female elf, about 168 centimetres, but looked significantly shorter than Aeriella since her shoes had no heels. Her face was beautiful, elven youthfulness masked her true age, but another elf could tell the years, Amaranthae was old enough to be the sorceress' mother as well; and most importantly she was the reason why Yerug was so handsome.

When Aeriella did not respond immediately the older elf added:

"You didn't expect another elf here, did you?"

"Not at all."

"I think we can end the formalities here and leave the noble speech to nobility. Let's get to the table and we can talk as we dine."

The sorceress learnt the story of Amaranthae, Gorlag and their offspring, Yerug. It went really well with the growth of the whole orcish tribe as well as the community of this village. She heard the tale of contacts between orcs and humans, they were sporadic, but smooth. No serious incidents, no atrocities; until recently.

"I'm here because of that incident. And I know you are innocent."

"What are you going to do with your knowledge?"

"I've already done it. All that is left is to apologize you for the blemishing of your reputation."

Aeriella told them the official story and reassured them that it would be the end of the problem. Yerug and Ulumpha accepted the apologies in the name of their people.

"You can stay for the night in our house. Both of you" they pointed towards the silent Altonven.

"I'm grateful for your understanding as well as for your hospitality."

"You can share our bed" said Ulumpha "it's big enough for three."

"And mine is big enough for two" added Amaranthae looking at the drow "one who doesn't use his tongue for speech, must have other talents to go with it" she said with a wink.

CLOSER ACQUAINTANCE

The couple's bed was indeed big enough for three and it was Ulumpha who showed Aeriella that sleeping would not be the only thing done there. The orc grabbed the elf by the waist, pulled her close and kissed her fully on the lips. She was a surprisingly proficient kisser and her tongue was more than a match for Aeriella's. As they kissed Ulumpha grabbed the elf's buttocks and groped them possessively. Yerug came from behind the sorceress, pushed his hands between the two women and grabbed the elf's breasts. The sorceress surrendered her body to the orcs and the groping and kissing went on for a short while; but soon it was not enough for all parties involved.

The trio quickly helped each other to undress. Ulumpha was built like a typical female orc, she was about the same height as Aeriella, that is 180 centimetres. Her frame was athletic and curvaceous at the same time, with large E cup breasts filling nicely her broad chest; the orc's legs were long and strong.

Elvish traits could be seen in Yerug's body, he was not lithe by any means, but his body was not as roughly chiseled as the other male orcs. There was one thing that was not mediocre about the chieftain's body at all - his penis. It was still flaccid, but it promised considerable length as well as girth.

When they were naked, Yerug handed Aeriella back her pantyhose.

"Put them back on. I want you to keep them on your legs while we make love. I intend to tear a hole in them."

"That's not a problem. I always carry multiple pairs on a journey. Should I bring another pair for Ulumpha?"

"Yes! That's a great idea. We don't have access to such fabrics in our village and their my weakness."

The sorceress went out to the carriage dressed only in sheer black pantyhose and took not one, but three pairs. Just in case.

While Ulumpha was putting the pantyhose on Aeriella and Yerug kissed. The kiss was passionate and aggressive, and Yerug's hands were all over the elf's body; she could feel his penis stiffening between their bodies. Once the female orc was ready it was her who tore the whole in the sorceress' pantyhose. She wanted to taste her other pair of lips, but that position was impractical for the long run so Aeriella was laid on the bed on her back. She was lying on the edge so that she could attend to Yerug's penis as he stood by the bed. Ulumpha was kissing as well as sucking and licking the elf's lower lips, but she eventually moved to Aeriella's other hole. The sorceress was slightly surprised, but too busy with the penis in her mouth to bother. The orc licked the elf's anus for a short while, then applied some lubricant to it; she was clearly prepared for anal play. First came in one finger, it was not stubby, but still larger than an elf's. It was soon followed by a second one and then a third. Ulumpha penetrated Aeriella's anus as the sorceress sucked her husband's penis.

Yerug was quickly getting an erection, as he did his penis we becoming harder and harder to fit into the elf's mouth. The chieftain was incredibly well endowed, not only his member was almost thirty centimetres long when fully erect, it was also six centimetres thick; that made it really difficult to fit into the elf's mouth. Aeriella did her best, but eventually restrained herself to licking and kissing, her mouth was not as flexible as her other holes.

Ulumpha eventually withdrew her fingers, but she had no intention of leaving the elf's anus empty; she had an anal plug that was twenty centimetres long and five thick. The orc slowly inserted the toy into Aeriella's well lubricated anus. The sorceress paused the fellatio for that moment to issue a loud groan.

Once the plug was inside of the elf the orcs swapped places, Yerug got between Aeriella's legs and Ulumpha knelt over her face. She had already torn a hole in her pantyhose so the elf could begin the cunnilingus immediately. The chieftain inserted his massive penis slowly and carefully, he knew his size and understood that not all women were comfortable with it; he was yet to learn about Aeriella's abilities. Once the huge member was in Yerug withdrew it only slightly quicker; he was careful and gentle, but was picking up the tempo gradually. The elf's moans were being muffled by Ulumpha's body, but it was the female orc that was becoming more audible since the sorceress' skillful mouth was clearly doing a wonderful job. All the while Aeriella's anus was filled with a large plug which cause additional sensation during the vaginal penetration.

Yerug eventually reached his intended pace. His was withdrawing his massive penis moderately quickly, until only its head was beyond Aeriella's vaginal lips and then shoving it smoothly back inside. He held the elf by her hips for stability as she kept her pantyhose covered legs spread wide. It took about a quarter for the sorceress to reach climax. When it hit her she had to stop licking Ulumpha, but managed to push the orc beyond the edge as well. The elf's vagina stretched by Yerug's huge penis clenched around the intruder, that caused the chieftain to erupt. The whole trio orgasmed simultaneously, their cries of ecstasy must have been heard throughout the whole village through the open window.

That was not the end of lovemaking for the night. Ulumpha had inserted a plug into Aeriella's anus for a reason. But before it was taken out the trio kissed and caressed while regenerating their strength. Then the two women worked on Yerug's penis to make it erect again. Once he was ready the anal plug went out, but Ulumpha had more toys than just this one; she produced and strapless dildo. One of its ends went into her vagina and the other would be going into the elf's; neither was as big as Yerug's member though.

Ulumppha lied on the bed on her back and the sorceress mounted her. After being stretched by a thirty centimetre long monster inserting the dildo into her love hole was easy. Once it was whole in Yerug began his part, he added additional lubricant to both his penis and Aeriella's anus, then gently pushed his huge rod inside; the elf groaned loudly as it went in. The trio began to move slowly, before they picked the pace they needed to find the rhythm. The sorceress had not felt that stretched since she was fucked (the word "love" did not apply to that intercourse) by the demon Oanaelur. But this time the passion was real and the experience was a lot more pleasurable. Soon they were all humping in a steady pace and moaning audibly; Aeriella was the loudest of the three.

The second round was longer than the first one and this time it was the elf who reached her orgasm first. She cried her lungs out as her whole body rocked in ecstasy, but she did not stop riding the penises the whole time. She clenched her vaginal muscles with all her might around the dildo, but that did nothing to quicken Ulumpha's orgasm; and her anal muscles did not clench strongly enough to cause Yerug to ejaculate.

Both the orcs were still willing to continue the ride. They laid the elf on her side and approached her from the front and back respectively, this way the sorceress could remain as the passive one during sex. She felt exhausted after the intense double penetration, but had the stamina and will to continue. After all she could not deny the orcs their orgasms.

Yerug and Ulumpha reached their climax simultaneously, the realization of it made Aeriella orgasm as well; the trio once more filled the night with their cries of pleasure.

The second intermission was significantly longer than the previous one. The elf was the one who was exhausted the most, but the orcs needed to regenerate their strength too.

The third round was a double penetration as well, but this time the orcs swapped places. It was Yerug who would be once again taking Aeriella's vagina and Ulumpha's dildo was going into the elf's anus.

The sorceress orgasmed twice before both orcs reached their climax. The second time she was too exhausted to cry out so she just moaned quietly. She thought she could not endure any more sex, but Ulumpha had already learnt who kind of female they were hosting and was not going the sorceress to rest just yet. While the chieftain gently played with the elf's body, his wife lubricated her palms and stuck one into each of Aeriella's holes. She fisted the elf mercilessly until the sorceress reached an anal orgasm; only then Ulumpha withdrew her hands.

THE HAPPY ENDING

The orcs had to wash Aeriella themselves since she was too exhausted to move. It had been almost too much pleasure at once, almost.

In the morning the elf's legs still felt tired and she walked awkwardly. Despite the slight discomfort she would never forsake the events of the last night

"How do you feel, Aeriella?' asked Yerug.

"You two wrecked me yesterday!" she faked a complaint "we'll have to repeat it someday. Maybe at my place next time?"

"I take it as an invitation."

"Of course."

"I hope I'm invited as well" interrupted Amaranthae.

The older elf was wearing only her short see-through nighty and even Aeriella thought that she did not look her age. The drow was right behind her, also underdressed.

"Altonven told me there are three more drow at the palace, although neither as skilled as himself."

"I didn't..."

The drow was interrupted by Aeriella:

"Altonven is easily the best of them, but the other three don't lag behind too far. One of them is married, but I'm sure Yerug and Ulumpha can take care of his wife while you rate the drow."

All of them laughed, although the sorceress did it softly, so not to strain her anal muscles, which were surprisingly also used during the laughter.

Simon von Altenburg spoke to his people, took the blame off the orcs, promised compensation and delivered it. The actual thieves were caught by the same man who hired them and locked in a dungeon. It was not exactly perfect justice, but the world as a whole is not perfect after all.

Aeriella and the drow return to their palace, although the first two nights the elf only gave them fellatios; she wanted her to give her orifices more rest.

Rob did not put up any resistance when men from the palace came to arrest him. He eventually got locked up, like the rest of the thieves, but Aeriella kept her promise. Once she returned home she visited the new prisoner in his cell and had sex with him.

The orcs and Amaranthae visited Laerinia's court and made several women walk awkwardly, but that is a tale for another time.