Aeriella and The Spell of Binding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yess," Aeriella said after a while in a dreamy voice, "be very thorough."

The hands reached higher, but they also poked between her legs more often. No-one directly fingered her clitoris or vagina, but mostly wandering fingers touched the latter every now and then. The boys focused mostly on the buttocks though, there was a lot of skin to "clean"... and flesh to grope. The young men were becoming bolder with each passing moment and Aeriella was getting hornier. She let them touch her body freely for a while before she spoke again.

"Time for my upper body," the genuine arousal was clear in her voice, "soap your hands and stand up."

The boys did as they were told and began to wash the elf's belly and back without additional prompt. She again let them work for a moment before speaking.

"All of it, my breasts too," the elf said several moments later.

This time there was no hesitation, they both acted as if they had been waiting for these words. Two enthusiastic palms grabbed each breast and began to fondle it. Aeriella's new boobs were large enough so that each could easily accommodate a pair of hands. Any pretence of cleaning was soon abandoned, just like the elf had hoped. The sorceress' moans emboldened the boys and made their touch more possessive. They were beginning to play with her breasts just like they would with any other girl's who had gone with them to bed. Aeriella let them enjoy her body for a while. Her breasts had not only gotten larger, but also more sensitive; the two pairs of hands rubbing them were turning the elf on, her moans told the boys that they were on the right track. At one point one of them got brave enough to suck onto her nipples. Another loud groan from the sorceress confirmed that it had been the right decision; his brother soon followed his trail.

Aeriella was enjoying having her breasts played with, but eventually that was no longer enough. She sensed that she should be able to take the brothers to the next stage, so she said:

"I think I'm clean enough," her voice was genuinely lustful, so there was no need to act, "time to dry up."

The young men looked somewhat disappointed, but that was a good sign; it meant that they wanted more. The sorceress let them dry her body with a towel at their own pace. She did not issue any commands, but moaned a few times when a random finger touched a tender spot. When the elf was finally dry the boys just stood there and stared at her naked body, each still holding his end of the towel. They remembered from the previous time that this had been the moment when the fun had ended, but they did not want to leave until being specifically told to do so. The elf remained silent though. For a moment she just let them stare and enjoyed their hungry gazes, but then she stepped towards them and grabbed the belts of their trousers. She unbuckled them with ease and pulled the clothes downwards until they fell to the ground. The boys remained motionless, apart from their jaws which dropped open and their penises which twitched inside of their underwear.

"Strip for me boys," Aeriella whispered in an erotic voice.

The young men unfroze immediately and began to almost frantically take off their clothes, as if not wanting to risk the chance that the elf changed her mind. As soon as they were naked the sorceress grabbed their erect penises and gently pulled them towards the bed. Aeriella pushed one of the brothers onto the piece of furniture and gestured for him to move up; he obeyed instantly. She climbed right after him and knelt on all fours. She turned around and simply told the other boy:

"Fuck me."

At that point his horniness made him bold, so he acted without hesitation. He was still careful though when he shoved his cock into her wet waiting pussy. Aeriella issued a single high-pitched cry, but then began to suck the cock in front of her. After all the oversized penises in the cavern (and in her dream) she was glad that these two were of regular size.

The brothers did not seem to be overly experienced with women, but the elf sensed that they were not virgins either; all the better. Regardless of their skill they were still young, incredibly horny after the bath and, considering that they were spit roasting their Lady, out of their element. All that combined caused the slow build-up to end rather anticlimactically (pun intended). Both boys managed to last only about two minutes. With audible grunts they shot their loads respectively into the sorceress' pussy and mouth; she swallowed every drop of the latter. The young men were undoubtedly satisfied, but also seemed ashamed of their lacklustre performance. Aeriella needed to save their pride and finally obtain satisfaction for herself; fortunately she was even better at doing the latter than she was at casting spells. Subtly she manoeuvred both men onto the bed and resumed the foreplay. Thanks to their young age they were able to regenerate at an impressive pace. Less than a quarter later the elf was having sex once again. This time she was riding one of the brothers while the other was playing with her body. She reached a loud orgasm before the boy came, but rode him until he shot his second load. Then his brother fucked her to another climax and also ejaculated inside of her. When the young men left the bedroom everyone was fully satisfied. Aeriella was aware that her actions would spark gossip for the years to come, but that did not bother her; she could finally sleep calmly, free of dirty dreams.

EPILOGUE

Aeriella and her knights returned to the court on the next day. She had to wait almost thirty more hours before the effects of Nedyrae's spell reversed. During that time she mostly wore loose dresses and nothing else, she also sat in an unladylike fashion with her legs spread. The sorceress told Laerina the whole story, as well as the details regarding the Spell of Binding. She also told everything to Sandalphon and felt like she was getting used to the enlarged lips. Not that keeping them so big would be beneficial, but at least it no longer felt so awkward. The elf confessed to them as well as to Valora about the dream she had had at the inn. Together they decided that the best solution would be to have a smaller, more private bukkake party, so that the sorceress would not have to struggle with unfulfilled fantasies.

There also was the problem of the new captive. In the past Aeriella, Laerinia and Valora managed to reclaim one female drow - Calindra. But she had been young and not yet corrupted by her evil goddess the decadent drow society. Was there any hope for Nedyrae? She was only slightly older than Calindra; the women would have to give it a try. Another saved soul was definitely worth the effort. She already had a "vice" that was valued at the court, let's call it "unusual affinity for love making". It suggested that she could be converted to the ways of Sune.

Aeriella soon paid her debt to Issyria and Issaria. It was a lot more pleasant when done in her own bedroom and without the supervision of Nedyrae. The elf explained to the succubi what was her predicament in the cavern and then agreed to cast the Spell of Binding on herself again, so the twins could test its capabilities on their own. The threesome was much longer and more intense than the little orgy with Nedyrae; all of them climaxed multiple times.