All Comments on 'Aerobatron (1985)'

by masterandmargarita

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ipreferoralipreferoralover 6 years ago
Over the top!

Fantastic work. Nothing else to say.

MollganMollganover 6 years ago
Wonderfully hilarious.

This is the literotica version of Kung Fury.

I approve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

this is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huh?

I appreciate the work that obviously went into this but, what the fuck?

Difficult to follow and even pushed the expansive realm of fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun and really exciting

"The rest of the men spewed their loads soon after, covering Linda's face in a spider web of semen". Just that sentence is worth a prize! The story is engaging and The sex really steamy. If you like cum fests, this is for you. And if you don't, you'll start to appreciate them after reading this one.

CyranoJCyranoJover 6 years ago
This is as perfectly-executed as retro-SF porn gets.

Virtually every bad Eighties action trope is here, and lovingly represented. Stylistically so spot-on it's almost scary. How many stories here, or anywhere, can claim to feature a gangbang scene followed by a ninja-karateka battle, and a heroine with laser tits? I just couldn't stop smiling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect anime fodder

I absolutely loved this story, and I believe it would work perfectly as an anime movie. Perhaps the author could get together with one of the more daring Japanese animation companies to see if it .could be brought to the viewing public!

YOMEO

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderfully terrible. Be proud of yourself for the accomplishment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterandmargarita@masterandmargarita
622 Followers
Proud Chicagoan. B-Horror movie aficionado. Creator of "VHS Erotica." I self-publish as Brixton Atwood. Note: Masterandmargarita was formerly a husband and wife erotic writing team - writer and editor, respectively. We are both single now, we write seperatley, but may contin...