All Comments on 'Affair with Aunt Ch. 02'

by sexstud21

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Utter perverted childish garbage !

The worst ! 1* !!!

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31over 10 years ago

Thanks for your good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My aunt got to be quite loud when I was banging her!

I knew my uncle had to hear us, how could he not, my aunt became more, and more, expressive each time we fucked. We were doing it doggy-style, and I was watching my aunt's reflection in the mirror on her dresser. Her tits were swinging as my pelvis smacked against her ass, and my balls swung forward against her pubic hair. "You do that so good baby, oh harder, fuck me harder," my aunt exclaimed! I took a hold of her hips, and began jack-hammering into her pussy, groaning, and breathing very heavy now. "I love your cock, and I love the way you fuck me," she shouted as her orgasm approached! "Oh god, oh god, oh god honey, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh yes, oh honey, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, yes, uh, uh, oh god yes, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," she screamed!!! With that, my balls exploded, sending stream, after stream, of my cum against my aunt's pussy bottom. "Oh Vanessa, oh god, oh yes, oh yes, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," I shouted as I emptied every drop I had into her depths!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My aunt just told me she is pregnant. She is my mom's younger sister. She is married and has 2 younger kids. She told me that she really has have a lot of sex with her husband this year and it is probably mine. It's night like we have had a ton of sex. Maybe 15 times total. BUT. I never worn a rubber and I never pulled out. She says she is def having it. I hope it is mine. I;m going to be a secret dad. It's kinda hot. She's only 34 so maybe this just the first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous