All Comments on 'Affair with the Nanny'

by manda1983

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 15 years ago
Best reading story

I would love to see where the story is going and the husband sounds like he is or was having his own affair going on at his work place maybe the wife would be better off with the nanny please write more i would love to read more.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Needed more development

Baby sitter stories are one of my favorite sub-genres of Lesbian sex.

<BR><BR>

The things that make them really hot for me are the furitiveness. You're in the middle of a household with kids around, and you need to get together... I mean, get real. She just ate her in the kitchen? 1st thing in the morning? What if the kids had walked in?

<BR><BR>

Also, some more tension would have been good. She had a flash of attraction at the hiring process and then boom. They're at it. These women were living in the same house together. There should have been a growing attraction, and fantasy developing around this encounter. What would have really made it hot would have been a more detailed and longer seduction.

<BR><BR>

That said, please write more. I think your writing has lots of promise. You just need to refine and expand upon your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Quite Humdrum!

There was promise...at least until I started reading.

Leave writing to WRITERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Needs work.

A horny teenager could have written that in five minutes, the only thing that showed it wasnt was the the good spelling and grammar. It could be good, just give some more content.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Shitty Lesbianism

Two queer women together do not do anything for me. Now if the Nanny and your husband had started something.....that could have been very erotic with her living in your home and it going on behind your back, even with her and your husband starting a baby in her belly....

HoleInMyHeadHoleInMyHeadover 15 years ago
Keep Writing

Don't be discouraged by what people say. Never look back at what you have written, but forward to what you will write. Also, just because someone needs certain elements or he doesn't think the story is good, does not make the story bad. He is just insecure.

KathyFKathyFover 13 years ago
I Vote Not !

Hmmmm I Know But I'm Strictly A "Lipstick Lesbian" &

If You Really Need A Thirs Contact Me.

Blondes Have The Most Fun - Blonde Lipstick Lesbians

Make It Very Pleasurable Fun

- For Girls Only - Sorry Guys

Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Our nanny was british, blonde younger by 5 years. Short a bit plump, we got on well. My husband was away for 2 weeks with work, she was really helpful. after the first week were sitting down after the kids had been dropped off at school, my little one asleep. She said, now some time for you,she moved towards me and as we were talking she massaged my shoulders and neck, it felt great, i moved my head back, her hands moved down, they massaged my covered breasts, i felt her slip my blouse off, it felt so good,her hands squeezing and milking my breasts, my pussy responding. She asked can i,milk dripping from my breast. Yes,yes and she moved to me sucking first then the other breast, her fingers moving to my wet panties, inside,touching my clit, she looked at me,take them off, i removed them, she pulled my bottom forward and for the first time a women was licking my pussy,a finger moving in and out, i squeezed my breasts and my orgasm hit me,intense,long, hard as she slowly licked me. She finally moved away, i felt tired, she said if you need me again just call me. I have her head between my thighs as often as i can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story literally made me wet😉😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous