All Comments on 'Affairs Assistant Ch. 03'

by missgirlonwire

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My name is Marcy. I learned the man who scheduled the dance was a professional photographer who worked with various companies to have new female employes brought to the dances so he could judge if they would be good models. He had already taken delight in photographing my ass hole while I held my cheeks apart. He wanted me to pose for him again and contacted my superiors at my work whom I had sucked off. Our session this time involved full frontal nudity. I sat in a high back armless chair with my hands on my knees and my shaved cunt displayed. He then proceeded to produce a variety of hats I was to wear while he shot away with me sitting there openly. "These hat shots prove to be popular on my subscription site" he quipped. After seeing the shock on my face, he added that the girls on the site are exposed just as I will be. Then he suggested I be known a Tanya Tech while publicly displayed on his site with the other nudes. Finally he took my company ID badge for a short spell. He returned it and said he would mail me something in a couple days. Three days later I received a letter containing some changes to my badge. Instead of the black turtleneck sweater and upper body half photo on the original, on the copy I was topless with the name Tanya Tech. The back of the white plastic computer badge copy was not blank, but had my height, eye color, hair color, education, and measurements, Below that listing was a mention, that I sucked cock, licked balls, posed naked and would fuck for interested devotees.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissgirlonwire@missgirlonwire
86 Followers
Hello, hello. I'm here to explore my wants, needs, and fetishes. I read all my comments <3 Have fun, lovelies. -avatar courtesy of Pinup Bombshells- gifts and compensation is appreciated: shyfeet2000@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES