All Comments on 'Affairs for Dummies'

by Evolution20XX

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
curiousk75curiousk75about 16 years ago
I don't condone extra-marital affairs...

But I did love this piece - very witty and humorous - unfortunately many of the 'humour and satire' submissions fall well short of the mark - however I had to say I found myself chuckling all the way through yours - perhaps I should send a copy to my ex? LOL

CanadianForLifeCanadianForLifeabout 16 years ago
Great Job

Affairs for Dummies. What an excellent little entry. And the dummy would be.....the one who says "This is really good advice." Tongue in cheek approach was great. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So

this was supposed to be funny and not taken seriously even though a majority of the advice seemed quite sound? Don't get it...rules to live by it would seem with a humorous edge. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Good

I don't normally leave comments but this gives me some pointers for the future *wink* *wink*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Entertaining!

Although I don't 100% agree with the content, I thoroughly enjoyed the writing. The author managed to take a tabu subject matter and make it entertaining and fun. At the same time, for those that chose to go that path, there is sound advise that, if followed, could keep you from ruining your life. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wish I've read this "before" :-)

Wish I've read this "before" :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
one more tip

Find a "fucking friend". There are a number of ways to find members of the opposite sex who share some interest that you can arrange to spend time with...Works for me!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 14 years ago
In other words....

In other words, never think you can have an affair without the chance of getting caught. There is nothing you can do to be 100% sure you have all your bases covered. After looking at these rules, there is no one you can safely have an affair with, so don't!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I understand

That this is humor. But there are idiots out there who think they found a real guide. You just encouraged cheating while trying to make a parody. Good for you.

rvwsrvwsabout 8 years ago
HOW ABOUT

16. HAVE A SHRED OF HONOUR AND INTEGRITY; DO NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR!

SHOW YOUR SPOUSE SOME RESPECT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amen

Whoever you are having affair with, don't bring them home and if you do don't sleep in the master bedroom or use the master bath.

You forgot, non-perfumes, cigarettes or colognes.

Georgina_IchGeorgina_Ich26 days ago

Good read. Funny too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous