African Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally I had nothing further to tell him, I just shook my head in sheer disbelief at what was happening.

The captain moved toward my prone and helpless body. "Nothing to say then? Well let us see if that will remain the case when you have been shocked!"

He spat on the smooth metal electrode and pushed it firmly into my anus. It felt cold as it slid inside me; I felt my sphincter muscle give way to let that intruding piece of metal inside me. I gave the captain and the soldiers a pleading look but they just laughed. Next he put some kind gel onto the tubing and on the tip of my cock;

He then took hold of my penis and inserted the tube into the opening. I felt my urethra stretch as it went in. I felt a horrible burning sensation as it went down. I let out a loud groan as it slid all the way into my shaft, and only the flange at the end stopped it going further.

The captain smiled. "This tubing can conduct electricity; it will produce a great deal of pain. So one last chance, talk to me."

He waited for the answer that did not come. Then one of the soldiers cranked the handle to charge up the battery. He gave it several turns and then nodded to his captain who started to turn a large dial on the casing. I felt the current start to flow into my anus, then into my balls and finally up the shaft of my cock. I am ashamed to say that this produced a massive erection from me. The dial was turned another notch and the pain intensified. I felt my anal sphincter tighten and my balls started to retreat up into my groin, almost as if they were running from the pain. The tip of my cock started to get very hot as the current flowed up the tubing. It was an erotic sensation at first but as the captain increased the current the pain turned into something else. It became very sharp like masses of pins and needles being plunged into my balls and cock shaft. When the dial was turned even more I let out a piercing scream that must have been heard for miles. I was involuntarily arching my back as far as my bonds would let me. My genital area was now on fire and my crotch felt like it was in the grip of a large vice. The whole of my groin area had gone into a very tight spasm. I do not know how much time had passed since the captain first turned that dial but I hoped and prayed for it to end. Having endured this inhuman torture for a few more minutes he finally turned off the current. I sank back down on the table sweat pouring from my pain-racked body. I gasped for whatever air I could get into my exhausted lungs. My anal sphincter throbbed in some kind of pulsating dance and my cock twitched uncontrollably. Large globules of pre-cum dripped from the tip.

Once again the captain placed his face inches from mine. His voice lowered to a mere whisper. "How do you like my field telephone trick pretty boy? He sang out the praises of that infernal contraption much to my dismay.

"My men and I are enjoying your show very much. Let us hope you can show us some more of your anguish." With that he nodded to one of the soldiers who immediately started cranking the generator handle again.

I braced myself in readiness for the electric shock that was about to come again. The captain's hand moved toward that dreaded dial and turned it a notch. A tingle of electricity danced around my anus. I felt it flow into my rectum and up the shaft of my penis, which in turn went totally rigid. I had absolutely no control over the dam thing. The captain turned the dial another notch and immediately my buttocks clenched and my balls retreated into my groin. I heard him say that he would increase the current much more during this run, which he did without hesitation. My body arched within its constrictive bonds. This time I could clearly hear the crackle of electricity as it pulsed through my flesh. I screamed so loud I thought my throat would burst. My crotch was gripped in painful convulsions and still there was no let up from this assault on my genitals. I felt a burning surge come from deep within my rectum. I now know that this was my prostate releasing its fiery liquid. The pressure of the buildup was immense; sperm just exploded out of my cock and shot the entire length of the room. I had never experienced and orgasm of this magnitude in my entire life. It was not a pleasurable one by any means. The fiery liquid seemed to carry the current with it, burning my urethra as it travelled along its length. I howled and screamed and begged the captain to stop. But he would have none of it; this was the big one, the final push to break me. To make me confess to something I was not guilty of. Then the darkness came.

Chapter Three

I could hear the murmur of distant voices, slowly my senses started to return. My head swam; I felt so many sensations about my body. The extreme ache and soreness around my genitals were at the forefront of the pain. In fact it was a strange mixture of numbness and pain, unusual I know but such was the effect of electricity on flesh and the nerve endings it contains.

I was still strapped securely to the table, I had passed out to my relief but now I was back and still in this awful predicament. The electrodes had been removed and to that end I was thankful but I was under no illusion that this was the end of my torment. The captain's face was once again inches from mine. He was massaging my now limp and painful cock.

"Oh what have I done, I have killed that wonderful erection you had!" His sarcasm was not wasted on his men who laughed uncontrollably at his lame joke.

He was not fooling me with his sarcasm; I knew there must be more to come for no information was gleaned from me, there was none. One thing was for sure, I did not want to be electrocuted anymore. It was an experience never to be repeated. I really wanted to give this man the information he required but it would have to be a complete fabrication on my part. Anything to prevent more assaults on my broken body I thought to myself. I needed time to come up with something but how long had I got. Then I thought better of it, they would check on my story would they not? And when it was deigned to be untrue then I would be back at square one. Despair was suddenly all about me, I could not see any way out of this. As far as I was concerned my fate was sealed.

I snapped out of my thoughts and stared at the big face of the captain. After several more attempts at telling him that my colleagues and I were innocent the soldiers started to unbuckle the straps that were holding my arms and legs. I felt very weak and unable to resist the rough handling of these large and powerful men. They dragged me off the table and into the centre of the room where they fastened my wrists into the straps that hung down from the ceiling. Then in turn my ankles were buckled into straps that were attached to the floor. I found myself spread-eagled once more but this time in a standing position.

"You like your new position pretty boy?" The captain was standing behind me and patting my ass.

"Change of tactics, we tried the clinical approach with nice clean electricity but all that did was give you an orgasm and make you scream a lot. Not very effective as far as I am concerned. So I think we had better try a more old fashioned method!" He went over to a wall where there was a selection of whips.

"Which one do you prefer, this multi-tail or this small single tail? I am told the single tail has an incredible sting to it. It bites beautifully into the flesh. Whatever it does I am sure you will dance and sing to its tune!" He unhooked the single tail whip and gave it to the biggest soldier in the room.

The captain stood in front of my fully exposed body and again cupped and played with my testicles. This time he did not crush them he just fondled them, once more affecting an embarrassing twitch from it. I could not believe it; despite all that had happened my penis was responding to this mans touch again! The soldiers and the captain began to laugh at my embarrassment and at the return of my erection.

"Young man you are something else and so is this cock of yours. It is more defiant than its owner!" Again great gales of laughter ensued.

He circled behind me; I could feel his hot breath on my neck. His hand alighted on my buttocks and started to knead them like bread doe.

"You know what? This is a fine piece of ass young man; it is a great pity we have to mark it. Do you want that....hmmmm?"

Again I had no words for him, there were none; I had resigned myself to my fate. I was at the mercy of these soldiers and their captain. I sobbed inwardly at the thought of this new turn of events. I had never been lashed with a whip and most definitely did not want to be. It was out of my hands now; I prayed that unconsciousness would come swiftly.

His hands continued to play with my genitals and anus. I felt his fat finger encircling my sphincter, which made my cock go even harder. It stood up like a flagpole for all to see, there was nothing I could do to make it go down. I heard the sound of a zipper being pulled and suddenly I felt something being pressed in between my buttocks!

"Wha....what are you doing?"

I was stunned, the captain was rubbing his engorged penis in between my ass cheeks, and it felt enormous!

"You like that little white boy, would you like it in you?" He continued to rub himself against me.

"No please, I don't want this, this is a violation, and you are an animal!"

I was begging him to stop but he carried on. He kept up his incessant rubbing action and my cock continued to buck and twitch. He then reached around my stretched body and grabbed a hold of my dick and started to stroke it up and down with great vigor. All my protests were in vain as this monster pumped away at my shaft. Soon my balls tightened and once again I found myself shooting semen across the room. I felt my legs buckle as I came; now I knew what a knee trembler was! This latest episode again brought gales of laughter around the room.

"Oh my darling white boy you respond to my touch so beautifully. Please tell me what I want to know then we can play with you properly without all the nasty torture. To ruin this body would be a sacrilege." The captain gently tapped my ass.

Oh god I thought to myself, they want to rape me now. Was there no end to this travesty? Then I heard the captain spit. I heard him mutter 'lubrication.' With that he pressed his big fat cock head against the entrance to my anus. I clenched my buttocks in a futile effort to stop him entering me. He pressed with even greater force until finally my sphincter gave way and allowed that bulging shaft to enter. My anus burned as it was spread wide open by his bulk. I felt his cock travel deep into my rectum spreading the walls to their very limits. I cried out in pain as he started to pump into me with renewed force. A great heat started to build up in me, his spittle was not the greatest of lubricants but he did not care one bit as he continued his powerful thrusts. The pain of the assault grew even greater as he continued to pound into me. I felt his enormous shaft sliding up and down my gut like a piston. This was quickly followed by his release. He had filled my ass with his sticky semen and as he withdrew his cock it made a squelchy plopping noise. His juices ran out of my ass and down the insides of my thighs.

I heard him give a satisfied sigh as he put away that great lump of black meat. My ass throbbed from the assault, there was no mistaking that I had been sodomised and very brutally at that.

I hung limp in my restraints, the captain moved around to face me once more.

"That was very nice young man, you accommodated me very well. You are so deliciously tight; you sucked the juices right out of me. It has been so long since I have had a nice piece of ass like yours. So please tell me what I want to know then my men can enjoy you as well."

Once again I reiterated that there was nothing I could tell him. I begged them not to contemplate gang raping me but my pleas went unheeded. I was now their toy, their plaything. I know knew that I was going to become that of a receptacle for their cocks

The big soldier that had been handed the whip took up position just to the rear of me. He looked at his captain and awaited his signal.

"So you wish to continue with the game young man, then so be it. You will now sing to the whistle of the whip. Take your time; this is the part my men and I love most. It will be our pleasure to watch you dance." Again this was followed by hoots of laughter.

Then it started, the first lash landed squarely across my back. The sting from it took my breath away. The whole of the area where the whip struck stung like hell. It seemed like all the nerve endings in my back where concentrated along the thin red line that had formed. I had let out a gasp as the air was knocked out of my lungs. This was a pain that I did not like at all but yet again my cock started to harden. Everyone in the room noticed it, they seemed delighted that my cock was defying them and embarrassing me!

Then the second blow came, this time it landed across both my buttocks. The tip of the whip encircled my hips and caught the shaft of my cock. I let out a most anguished cry at the pain this blow caused. My cock's response was to go even more rigid. On seeing this the soldier struck me across the buttocks three more times in succession. Each time catching the tip and shaft of my penis. Fire now burned in my loins, this latest erection excited the captain and his men a lot. I heard him say not to punish my cock too much; they wanted to save some of it for later. So the blows were redirected across my back. This time the tip of the whip snaked around and caught one of my nipples. These delicate nubs were some of the most erogenous and delicate parts of my body. The pain from the lash caused me to scream and sob uncontrollably and to my shame made me wet myself. I was no longer in control of my bladder; it emptied into a puddle on the floor.

Lash after lash rained down on my back and buttocks and for good measure the soldier with the whip directed some blows across the backs of my thighs as well. I shuddered to think what my skin looked like back there but I guessed it was not good. Unlike electricity my skin did not grow numb with continuing punishment. As each lash struck my body the pain intensified and my voice was reduced to a croak with all the screaming. I squirmed and struggled as much as my bonds would let me and tried to pull my body away from the incessant lashes.

In my delirium I heard the captain's voice. "Oh yes you have not disappointed me pretty boy, you dance so wonderfully. Tomorrow you will delight in the pain from the welts on your back. Pain now and pain later and this could have all been avoided if you had given me the information I asked for." Slowly his words seemed to grow fainter as I sank once again into the arms of Morpheus.

When I awoke I found that my hands were handcuffed behind my back and was lying naked on the floor of that dreadful torture room. As I slowly regained my senses the pain from the lashing returned with a great vengeance. The captain and his men were standing over me with arms folded.

"Still you continue not to speak to us. You either have a death wish or you are innocent as you say. Many would have broken by now. You do not look like the brave type to me but then again maybe looks can deceive."

I saw the captain nod to three of his men who then pulled me to my feet. I winced from the burning pains on my back. I was totally helpless to resist with my arms cuffed behind me. They dragged me over to an old roll top bath tub that had been filled with water.

"No please, no more." I croaked!

"You leave us no choice in the matter; we must try all ways to get you to tell us what you know." The captain patted my sweat soaked face. "Now come on young man, end this now and save yourself anymore unpleasantness."

I just stared back at him and gave him a pleading look with my eyes but that did not work for me. Next I found myself being lifted by the three huge soldiers and was plunged head backwards into the bath of cold water. As my head went under I was filled with shear panic. I tried to hold my breath for as long as I could but in the end my lungs felt like they were going to burst and I started to gulp! The water burned as it tried to enter my lungs. Then I felt my prone body being lifted up out of the water. Immediately I started to cough and splutter, desperately trying to replace the water in my windpipe with air. So many feelings were going through my brain. My lungs were on fire, I felt nauseated and panic stricken. In a way this was by far the worst torture of all and I think these men knew it.

The captain's face hovered over me. "I can see you are not enjoying this young man, surely now you will tell us what we want to know. If you do not I fear the shock of all this may kill you and we do not want that now do we?" He nodded to his men once more.

Again I was plunged backwards under the water; I had little chance of taking much air into my burning lungs. It was not long before I was gulping water again. This form of torture was not only painful to the lungs but had a severe mental affect on me as well. The fear of drowning is one of the most terrible fears imaginable. I was under no illusion that this time I could die! Darkness slowly replaced the red mist that was present at the back of my eyes.

I do not know how long I was out for but when I came round I was on the floor in the recovery position. I was lying on my side with a large pool of water around my head area. My hands were still cuffed behind my back. The captain and his men were at one end of the room talking to a man in civilian clothes. This man then left and they came over to me.

"Well well!" I heard the captain say. "It would appear that your story is true after all. The engineer that you were trying to visit has gone home to the UK, he went some time ago having had a bout of malaria." His words came to me like a blessed relief.

His men then dragged me to my feet to face him.

"Now we have a dilemma do we not? We have tortured you for no reason. However, there is still the issue of you and your friends entering a military restricted zone without permission. This in itself is a violation of the conditions that have been imposed in Nigeria during these troubled times. We cannot have people like you running wild in a country that is under Federal law!" He stared at me with a fixed gaze.

I was then marched back to the cell that held my three friends who were huddled down one end. They had been listening to my ordeal and fear was written all over their faces. I could see the horror in their eyes as they stared at my wet and whip-lashed body. The Captain once again reiterated the point to them that we had trespassed into his territory and that this was a serious offence. My friends apologized to him and pointed out that this was done in all honesty and that no offense was intended. His reply was that ignorance of the law is no excuse and that we all would be punished! My friends having heard my previous punishments were horrified by this and begged the captain for mercy.

At this point he struck up a deal with them. I could not believe what I was hearing. They agreed offer me up to face punishment alone and say nothing more about what had occurred here. In turn they would be free to go on their way provided they leave Nigeria at the first opportunity. I could not believe it; I was being treated like a sacrificial lamb. I begged my friends to reconsider what they were doing but they just wanted to look after their own skins. They had heard my cries at the hands of these soldiers and were terrified it would happen to them!