African Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friends left the cell with heads bowed and could scarcely look at me as they went. I was in total shock at what had just occurred, how could they do this to me? Fear is a terrible thing and it makes people do terrible things. I heard the Land Rover start up and leave the compound. Now I felt so alone and desolate, so many things were going through my troubled mind. What was to become of me? What were they going to do to me? Had they not done enough? So many questions!

My thoughts were interrupted by the return of the captain and his men. They had successfully seen off my so called friends and now once again I faced them. I was sitting at the far end of the cell and still totally naked. I was ordered to stand up. The captain stood squarely in front of me.

"You will be sent to a civilian prison where you will be remanded until a magistrate's court can be convened. Then you will learn what your punishment will be! You will remain here until I can organize an escort for you. In the meantime my men will entertain you. They have been very patient during your interrogation; now it is time for a little recreation!" The captain then sat down at the opposite side of the cell.

Two of the soldiers brought in a heavy wooden table and placed it in the centre of the cell. I was then uncuffed and dragged to the table. They bent me over one end of the table and secured my ankles to the table legs. They then secured my wrists to the legs at the top of the table. It was then that I knew what was going to happen. I was going to be gang raped by the soldiers. The captain had fucked me, now it was the turn of his men. I croaked out some sort of protest but it was all to no avail. These men were hungry for my ass; they were all over me like a pack of wolves. One was even salivating as he released a massive black cock from his trousers. I saw him go over to a medical cabinet and get out a large jar of Vaseline jelly.

"This is for your ass." Said the soldier.

I just shook my head in protest and braced myself for the assault on my sphincter muscle. The soldier scooped out a generous amount of gel and smeared it on his cock and on the entrance to my anus. After that I did not have long to wait as I felt his massive cock head push at the entrance to my rectum. My anus put up a fair piece of resistance before finally relented to the soldier's incessant pushing. My sphincter muscle burned as he entered me. I felt his huge bulk travel deep into my rectum pushing the sides out to the max. The soldier let out a muffled moan as he started to pump my ass. He shoved his thick cock into me right up to the hilt and then out again. He pumped with great force. The previous proceedings had excited him and he was desperate to let his seed gush. I did not have long to wait as I felt him orgasm and release his sperm into my convulsing rectum. The soldier let out a mighty roar much to the delight of his friends and of course the captain. As he pulled out of me I heard the loud sounding plop again and he gave my buttocks a playful slap as he did so. While he was putting his cock back in his trousers I felt his sperm running down the insides of my thighs. He must have released quite a load as it just flowed and flowed out of my ass.

All six of these huge soldiers had equally large cocks. It is true what they say about black men, they are very well hung. I was finding this out to my cost. One by one they took me; the assaults on my ass were relentless. My rape must have lasted for hours for it was nightfall before the last soldier finished. I was thankful for the Vaseline lubricant for without that they would have torn me apart. When it stopped I just lay there, sweat soaked and trembling. My ass throbbed and pulsated and dripped great quantities of cum.

The captain ordered his men to untie me and made me kneel at his feet. I looked up at him pleadingly and begged him not to do anything more to me. He just laughed as he pulled his big cock out of his trousers. It was inches from my face, its bulbous head bobbing in front of my eyes.

"Suck it!" I heard him say in a whispered voice. "Suck it or I will beat you with a cane, the choice is yours pretty boy!"

So with some reluctance I took his bulk into my mouth. As I opened my mouth to accommodate him he shoved it right down my throat causing me to gag profusely. This caused a lot of laughter in the cell. I could hardly get my mouth around this mighty cock as it had such a large girth. I could now see why it hurt my ass so much when he fucked me. He grabbed hold of a clump of hair at the back of my head and pulled my face into his groin, making me take more of his meat into my mouth. I coughed and spluttered and thought I was going to vomit. Luckily for me it was not too long before he released his salty sperm down my throat. His orgasm was incredible; it came out of his shaft in torrents. Again I gagged and spluttered as great globules of his semen ran down my chin. As he withdrew from my mouth he rapped the side of my face with his cock in a playful manner. It felt really heavy as he continued to hit my cheeks with it.

"Ah the little white boy likes to suck big black cocks, don't worry you will get plenty more of them where you are going!"

With that last remark the captain and his men left the cell. I sank down on the floor desperately trying to get the taste of his semen out of my mouth. It tasted like old sea water. I little while later some police officers came in and escorted me to some kind of shower area. There I was made to stand by a tiled wall while they turned a hose on me. The water made me tense up as it was very cold and the pressure of it stung my skin.

I tried to protect by balls from the pummeling I was getting from the water jet. The police officers took great delight in trying hit my scrotum with the water. Try as I did they still managed to hit their target on several occasions and it doubled me over in pain. This drenching seemed to go on for ages before they finally led me back to the cell. There I lay bruised and battered on a plain wooden bed with no mattress.

As I lay there I contemplated what had happened to me. My back, buttocks and legs all stung like hell. My ass felt like a train had gone up it. I had no idea what was to become of me. If recent events were anything to go by then my future looked bleak. I then fell into a fitful sleep.

Chapter Four

I was awoken by a shaft light as it streamed on my face from a barred window on the other side of the cell. As I came to my senses the wounds on my body reminded me of my ordeal. I do not think there was a square inch of my skin that did not hurt. I could see the deep red welts on the backs of my legs where they had whipped me. I could feel a horrible burning sensation in my urethra where the electrode had been pushed down inside it. I was dreading going for a piss and it was not too long before nature called. There was a small bucket in the corner of the cell which I guessed was put there for that very purpose. As I stood over it and let the urine flow I was hit by an almighty pain in my cock shaft. It felt like a thousand hot needles being stuck into me. I moaned inwardly as the urine burned and burned. Glad it was all over I sank back down on my wooden bed.

Shortly after that some police officers followed by the army captain came in with my clothes and ordered me to dress. I was then taken outside and bundled into a police Land Rover. As I walked across the yard I could see crowds of villagers all lined up along the perimeter fence. They sounded like they were baying for blood. It sent a shiver through my body.

The soldiers lined the edges of the road outside keeping the villagers away from the vehicle as we left the compound. We then sped away up a jungle lined road. We traveled for about half an hour before reaching what I now knew was the magistrate's court. On arrival I was bundled straight into the building by my guards. Once inside I was taken down to a holding cell next to the courtroom.

After a short interval I was taken into the courtroom and placed in the dock. Three magistrates then appeared and sat before me. The Clerk of the Court read out the charges and asked me if I pleaded guilty or not guilty to unlawful trespass in a restricted zone. I just wanted to get this over with so pleaded guilty to the charge. I was told to remain standing.

The magistrate in the centre then spoke. "You have pleaded guilty to the charges put before this court. As this country is in a state of civil war this offence is a very serious one. I have no choice but to sentence you to nine months imprisonment with hard labour. However as you saw fit to plead guilty I will give you an alternative sentence." His last words brought a sigh of relief from me but it was short lived as he continued.

"You can have the prison sentence commuted to one thousand lashes spread over one month together with thirty hours of electro torture spread over one month!" He then paused and awaited my reply.

My cock hardened as I chose the lashes and the electro torture. It hardened even more when I was led away for punishment. The thought of my erection and the days to follow made me smile inwardly. I know knew I was a total pain slut. And the thought of all those big black beefy guards.....mmmmm!

The End