African Skye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men smiled and looked around at each other. No one seemed to be in charge, but one guy shrugged and jerked his head toward the jungle Skye had pointed to.

Immediately Skye moved to the press of rubbery leaves and prepared to enter the canopy of foliage, but one of the men moved ahead of her and used a machete to slice through the wall of green. His slash opened a small opening in an almost impenetrable wall of leaves and fronds. He stepped into the space and slashed again. One slash at a time he carved a path into the jungle then after ten feet he stopped and made room for Skye, who had followed behind a ways, who was in turn followed by another man.

It appeared she was not to be left alone.

The moment she entered the jungle the heat and humidity seemed to double. The plants held the heat, and the moisture came off of them in waves. Instantly she was as wet as if she had jumped into the river. It was hard to breath and her clothes felt like thick blankets of heavy damp materiel.

The smell was much stronger here as the plants died and rotted on the jungle floor, giving rise to new life which reached for the sun in a desperate bid for existence.

Skye reached the little area that the one wearing a Micky Mouse shirt had slashed in the jungle. She had to squeeze past him to get by, their soaking wet bodies pressed close, his muscles hard and rigid as she pressed against him to reach the last bit of open area he had carved.

Sure that either one of them could have made more room for the other Skye wondered what was going to happen when she went to the bathroom. Was he going to stand there watching?

Briefly she considered running into the jungle, but the thick press of plant life would have slowed her, making it hard to see very far at all, which would hide her, but she would make too much noise and leave such a clear path behind her that she opted not to bother trying. It was a futile effort.

So Skye simply undid her shorts and prepared to try and pee.

Micky Mouse stepped back a foot or so, and turned his back. Then he undid his own pants and began to pee into the jungle.

When Skye squatted, pulling her shorts and panties down her legs she felt a rush of air caress her genitals and it felt soothing to the tingling burning she felt down there.

The distracting throbbing she felt all around her vulva was strange. She had never felt anything quite like it. Had she gotten bitten by a bug when she was in the river? The whole area was dripping wet, but so was most of her body. When she touched herself tentatively she felt an ache fulfilled. The soothing caress of her fingers eased her discomfort somewhat and she gave a tentative rub all around the area. When she brushed her clit she trembled and hissed in air as pleasure bloomed in her core like nothing she had ever felt before.

Looking over to see if she had drawn any attention to herself Skye saw Micky Mouse standing close, the stream of urine he was aiming into the jungle close to her head, no more than two feet from her.

His penis was right there. If she had tried she could have touched it, but she couldn't see it because of how he was turned away.

As she thought of this her fingers roamed around her throbbing sex and Skye finally realized just how aroused she was. That was the tingling in her crotch, sexual desire.

What was wrong with her? Was she hoping these men would rape her?

"Would it even be rape?" her mother's voice whispered in her head.

With her fingers lightly dancing over her nether lips Skye felt a trembling tension building inside her body, a need, growing and driving her to distraction. Sweat poured from her body, every part of her that fluid could gather on had droplets of perspiration on it. Her nose, her chin, her arms the backs of her legs, her buttocks and her sex were all running with drops of sweat. It cascaded off of her body constantly making her slick and slippery.

She wanted someone's hands to slide around on her skin, taking away the moisture, and massaging the tickles from her flesh.

When Mickey Mouse tucked his penis away once more Skye tried to see it, but he hid it from her view.

He then cleared his throat and said something to the men crowded nearby on the other side.

Skye hadn't peed, she didn't need to, her body required all the moisture she had. Reluctantly the young woman pulled her soaking wet panties back up her legs and stood to pull her damp shorts up as well. It was difficult to do, her thighs were so wet.

As the group filed back out onto the road Skye felt immense relief to be out of the jungle and back onto the road, which now seemed blessedly cool.

Skye was thirsty, scared and distractingly horny. This confused her terribly and she needed to figure out what was going on inside her jumbled up mind.

She said, "Wait." As the men began to move off. She pulled her sopping wet shirt from her skin and pointed to a tin cup hanging off the backpack of Smiley the one who grinned at her all the time.

They understood immediately and Smiley pulled off his pack and took a water bottle out, pouring her a cup.

As Skye gratefully drank the others all settled in for a water break as well.

Some of the men who were not already shirtless peeled their soaking wet shirts off of their lean torsos and Skye felt even more passion welling in her stomach at the sight of so muscular flesh.

After a second cup of water she handed Smiley back his cup and then he too drank.

All six of the men were now shirtless and Skye felt weak in the knees looking at them.

The Muscular One reached out and tugged the hem of Skye's shirt, lightly lifting the saturated garment from her skin. He spoke softly, knowing she didn't understand, and then grinned at his friends. Some smiled back, others looked intently blank, as if they were trying not to show what they felt.

Lifting her shirt a bit higher, exposing her flat stomach, Muscular One twisted the bottom of her shirt and squeezed out some drops of her sweat from the sopping materiel. He chuckled at the amount and released it leaving the cotton formed into a unicorn horn of wet cloth.

Then he rubbed his hands down his own well defined torso and smiled broadly at his freedom to go shirtless.

Skye stood looking at him, frozen by the mix of wanting to take her clothes off and be free, and the fear of what might happen if she were naked.

There was a palpable tension in the air. The men all seemed to either be watching her or studiously not watching her. Skye had no idea what was expected of her, or what the normal thing to do would be. What would a native woman of their culture do? Could she behave that way if she did know?

Muscular One smiled and gestured for her to lift her shirt off. Skye stood looking at him fearfully, wondering if he was being flirtatious, demanding or joking. Grumpy, the one she was most afraid of stood up and walked over, his eyes locked on Skye's, and he spoke in low tones to Muscular One.

The exchange was hard to follow because Grumpy held her eyes lazily, like he wasn't really talking to anyone but her. Yet he spoke back and forth quietly with Muscular One, who seemed to understand the need to be quiet.

Were they keeping what they were saying from the others? Was there danger nearby she hadn't picked up on?

Then she saw Muscular One relax a bit and Grumpy's eyes roamed over her body. It was a quick glance but Skye saw it. Then he did it again and didn't care that she saw him do it. He nodded his head at her as he spoke and the look of disdain in his eyes was clear. He was angry at Skye for some reason.

His eyes left hers long enough this time as they gazed at her body that she flicked a look at Muscular One who looked eagerly at Grumpy, as if hoping Grumpy would give him permission to do something bad.

Skye saw it then, clearly. The men were deciding whether to rape her here and now on this road in the middle of the jungle or wait until they got her wherever they were taking her.

Grumpy looked away at last as he spoke to Muscular One and lifted his hand seeming to gesture at Skye's clothes or her body.

Then he looked behind him at the other men and pointed at all of them, then at her. They seemed to be deciding what order they would take her in. Skye trembled at the prospect. She admitted to herself that she had been aroused by the imaginings from earlier, but now that the moment seemed to be here she was terrified.

Skye didn't want to do this, but she wanted to avoid a gang rape and thought giving them what they wanted, at least in part, might save her from that horrible fate. With visions of that woman from the internet in her mind Skye reached down and pulled her shirt hem up exposing her belly.

Both men froze, looking at her.

Quickly, before she could change her mind, Skye pulled her top all the way off, the cotton of the t-shirt clinging to her skin but leaving her cooler as it reluctantly peeled off.

When she had her face exposed once more and her shirt in her hands she saw all the men go completely still as they gazed at her exposed body.

With numb fingers she dropped her shirt blindly on the ground as she stared into Grumpy's eyes.

His expressionless face was carved from stone as she reached between her breasts with both hands and fumbled with her bra clasp.

Breathing shallowly and rapidly Skye trembled from head to foot, her fear and desire at war inside her petite frame. How could a woman so new to adulthood, so alone in the world have to make this decision she thought to herself. Her fingers finally unclipped the clasp and the cups of her bra swung loose from confining her breasts.

Her hands were cupped before her bosom as if in prayer when her bra fell away from her nipples. The rosy tips peeked out from between her bicep and forearm shyly.

Grumpy gazed down at her nudity and his stony face trembled in some emotional reaction that he violently suppressed by gritting his teeth.

Around the circle the men behind Skye whispered to each other and began to move around to the front to see the show.

Skye reached up over her own shoulder and brushed her bra strap off over her arm. Pulling her left arm through the strap she let it fall to the side, her entire left breast now bared to all. Letting her right hand trail across her skin Skye pulled the other cup down letting the strap fall off her arm and dropping the bra at her feet, her arms now both at her side, her chest exposed for the first time to any man.

Six men.

Six strangers in the middle of the jungle.

And her plan was to try not to get raped.

Skye dropped to her knees startling Grumpy and the rest.

Before she could change her mind Skye reached for his belt and pulled him closer. Then she used her other hand to undo his zipper and reach in to touch his penis.

Skye felt lightheaded and out of control, it was as if someone else were controlling her body. Her hand was curled around a man's flaccid penis in the middle of the jungle, far from her friends and family. Far from anything she knew. This was a dream. This wasn't her. This wasn't how Skye Johnson behaved.

But an eighteen year old woman born on the same day, in the same hospital, who had the same family and all the same experiences up until this morning was on her knees in the jungle with a man's now hardening penis in her hand.

Fumbling with hands that felt distant and dreamlike Skye undid Grumpy's belt and let his loose shorts fall revealing her hand wrapped around his naked erection. She pumped it inexpertly and tried to give him pleasure so that he would not take it by force.

Moving the strange loose skin of his shaft over the harder muscle beneath Skye watched herself masturbate a stranger's cock.

It was too big to wrap her fingers all the way around, and its length was bigger than her two fists side by side, which they now were as she jacked him off with both hands.

Then out of the corner of her eye Skye saw Muscular One drop his shorts and begin pulling on his own erection.

He stepped in close and pressed the tip of his manhood to her cheek, his spongy head soft and warm on her furiously blushing cheek.

Impulsively Skye turned her face and kissed the head and Muscular One moaned his approval. Parting her lips she kissed him more openly and let her tongue touch the knob of his cock. Skye could see in her mind's eye the woman in the video licking cock after cock, and sucking them into her mouth while her hands were both jacking off still more cocks.

Skye used her mouth in the very best imitation of what she had seen online and Muscular One began to moan, his hips moving him in and out of her slurping mouth. Skye felt saliva building up and coating his knob as he moved around between her lips. The slippery, sensual feeling was pleasant in her mouth and she found herself enjoying the feeling of a penis.

Her hands were exploring meanwhile. Meeting the tempo of Muscular Ones hips she used her hands to stroke Grumpy's member at that same rate and she heard Grumpy begin to breathe harder.

The other men arrived now, surrounding Skye as she pleasured these two.

Peering around her while still servicing Muscular One Skye saw all the men tugging on their cocks standing all around her in a circle. Just like her fantasy.

Taking one hand from Grumpy Skye found another erection and began to stroke that one too. Hands began to roam over her back and chest, and for the first time in her life Skye was fondled by men. Her chest burned with embarrassment and pleasure as strong, callused hands squeezed her boobs, and pulled on her nipples. Soon some reached down her shorts and grabbed her buttocks.

Gasping with lust and need, and fear, Skye gobbled on the cock in her mouth running her tongue wildly all around the bulbous head not knowing what she wanted to happen next, but knowing she needed something to occur.

The hands groping her chest felt amazing; her breasts glowed from the attention. It felt as if her body were meant to be touched like this, that this was the purpose of her nipples, not feeding a baby, but this tingling, pleasurable feeling as the nipples were pulled, pinched and cupped.

Then Muscular One pulled his cock back a bit, the knob resting lightly on her tongue as he pulled more and more quickly on his length. Then his breathing began to come in hissing gasps and he jetted thick sperm onto her tongue.

Skye was in no way prepared for this event, but as soon as the thick hot fluid landed on her tongue she swallowed. The viscous goo slide down her throat as more of it splattered across her tongue. She opened her mouth wider to take him deeper so she wouldn't spill any, but he pulled back and shot his sperm onto her reaching tongue as she tried to cling to him.

Then he stepped away gasping and laughing in a vulnerable almost helpless way.

Quickly Grumpy stepped over had shoved his prick into her still open mouth.

Establishing a new rhythm Grumpy fucked her face hard making Skye open wide and gag on his large tool. She tried to pull away but he held her head, gently, but it felt like a warning to Skye so she tried to relax and open up her throat to the long pole poking her.

Someone took her hands and began to use them to masturbate, her own muscles barely working any more than to hold her hand around the shaft.

Then she felt more hands on her bottom half, prying open her legs and pulling her shorts from her body. They moved her limbs every-which-way they wanted in order to undress her and soon she was totally naked shamelessly working three cocks.

Someone crawled under her and began to lick her little pussy and Skye squealed with shocked pleasure when that smooth, soft appendage began to explore her steaming juncture. Never had she thought something so lewd and violating could be so pleasurable. Delight washed over her body and she understood now why people performed such acts with each other. Nothing felt this good in life. Nothing.

As a stranger devoured her quivering sex Skye did her very best to make Grumpy feel as good as she felt. Her moth grew softer, more pliable and her tongue more limber and adaptable as she understood from what was happening to her that this was what felt best.

The man licking her pussy pried open her buttocks showing her pink slit and anus to anyone behind her. The raunchy position heightened her arousal and Skye widened her knees to expose herself even more thoroughly.

A few tantalizing moments later Skye felt a building tension in her body and she began to squirm as the tongue on her sex grew alternatively too intense to bear and the best thing in the universe.

She had to let her moth go slack, barely responding to the moving hard-on thrusting in and out as her body clenched and spasmed with a growing onslaught of delight.

Then it crested and Skye began to climax, the first time in her waking life. He body thrummed with such joy that she couldn't breathe; her body arched and struggled to find room for all the feelings that were happening to it.

Still the relentless tongue found her clit wherever she tried to move it, her hips trembling with quaking movements, her mouth silently screaming as her head tilted back. Grumpy was still moving his cock in and out of her lips, his fist pummeling his boner.

Then Skye felt more jism spatter her mouth as Grumpy came on her tongue. That sent a wave of bliss cascading out from her pussy. Skye began to wail a keen of such release she couldn't tell it was coming from her.

More and more sperm pooled in her mouth as she tried to cry out her utter satisfaction to the world, and still Grumpy shot his load into her mouth. Meanwhile that another man sucked her burning clit wringing more and more ecstasy from her tormented body

Then Grumpy finished and staggered away from her howling mouth. Skye let his cum spill out of her lips and down her chin lewdly. It was that or choke as her climax shattered her ability to perform simple tasks like swallowing.

Then, at long last, the mouth pulled back from her cunt and she found respite from the relentless pressure of her rapture.

Limp she fell forward onto her hands, and trembling held herself on hands and knees as she attempted to recover from what felt like thousands of orgasms.

But her reprieve was short lived. In mere moments her head was lifted and a cock pressed into her still gasping mouth. This cock was smaller than the last two and thus easier to accommodate as the man began to use her mouth for his pleasure.

Skye slurped and lapped at this cock as greedily as the others, her body still desperate for more.

A pressure between her legs heralded the first attempt to take her virginity, and for one tiny moment Skye resisted, wondering if this was really how she wanted to lose her precious virgin card.

Then she knew the answer as her pussy opened up inside eager to feel a cock for the very first time.

Relaxing Skye opened herself to the pressure and she felt her body entered by a foreign body for the first time. A massive feeling pole slowly violated the sanctity of her vagina, the pressure filling her in the most satisfying of ways. Another orgasm immediately took her as her inner muscles were stretched open like never before. Skye began to buck and hump back on it as this violent orgasm took her will and drove her down a dark road of depravity.

Two strange men took her body and assaulted her chastity, which she threw aside like an old wrapper that finally revealed the sweet candy beneath.

Skye climaxed wildly, her body clenching and heaving as it was pierced at both ends. Hands clutched her buttocks and groped her breasts and she adored being manhandled. Their rough hands kneading her soft skin impelled a deeper more gratifying euphoria from her as she came.