African Skye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweaty and weak Skye gave herself to these men to do with as they would. She was nothing but a plaything for their use. Longing to be debased, she gave in to the bestial urges she felt and she shoved her ass back into the belly of her lover as he pillaged the fruit of her youth.

Taking the cock in her mouth as far back as she could Skye wanted to be utterly filled by men, a being of light and fulfillment purely driven by carnal needs. This was freedom. This was her purpose. This is what she was made for, this uninhibited, hedonistic, primeval pleasure.

The man fucking her pussy groaned some words above her bucking back and Skye whimpered desperately as he pulled out of her clenching core and scrambled to her face.

The man using her mouth switched spots and began to move to her rear as the other man shoved his drenched cock into her mouth.

Skye tasted a woman's sex, her own, for the first time, just as her other lover pressed into her ravenous slit.

Once more she was spitted on two cocks, but now the tang of woman's juices filled her mouth for a moment. Then that was washed away by a flow of sperm once more gushing into her mouth and swamping all else as she climaxed helplessly.

Swallowing as much as she could she gulped and gasped as she was swirled away on a feedback loop. The cum spurting into her mouth spurred on her own rapture, and as she climaxed she clenched and made her lovers feel more delight and making them cum more.

Just as the one finished filling her mouth with spunk the other fellow pulled out and jumped to her face to spray her lips and outstretched tongue with more jism, making her cum harder.

That in turn urged another man to pierce her quivering rump with his pole and Skye exploded in another orgasm as a new man hammered her desperate cunt.

Soon the man in her mouth had nothing left to give her and he moved aside for the last man to finally fuck this gorgeous slave.

Skye's body was limp and feeble as she finally returned from the heights of so many powerful orgasms. The men essentially had to hold her up as they fucked her; she was too weak to do it herself.

The constant rub of slippery flesh tingled along her nerves sending sporadic signals of sharp, intense heat or throbbing, achy, bliss. Her brain felt fried by the stew of chemicals it steeped in. Pleasure was almost too much to bear, there was so very much of it.

An eternity of humping, rocking delight passed as Skye was pumped from both ends, and then in a final clambering of limbs and need, and hedonistic release Skye swallowed another load of sperm as the man fucking her face emptied himself into her ravenous maw.

Then a few moments later the last man did the same.

Skye enjoyed the taste and feel of sperm, she now knew, but some deeper, desperate part of her wanted at least one of these men to deposit is seed into her quaking womb.

Yet none had.

Shivering in the aftermath of unbridled pleasure Skye felt soiled and mortified by what she had done. Even as her entire being glowed with absolute gratification Skye's conscience quailed to know how she had behaved.

Her only solace was the necessity of it.

If she hadn't done that willingly it would have been done to her, leaving her bruised, battered and wounded, if not dead.

She'd had no choice.

Skye flopped onto her side on the dark, hard packed soil of the dirt road and panted in the aftermath of her ordeal. Sperm trickled down her cheek and neck from the overflow she had been unable to swallow. Another fluid seeped down her thigh from her still leaking slit, her inner muscles slack and open from such hard use.

Still another fluid leaked from Skye.

Tears of shame

Her despair had no strength; it was just a presence around her like air, or light. It pressed down and suffocated her and she fell asleep as the only way to escape the pressure of her sadness.

Waking some time later she saw the sun had moved a ways beyond where it had been when she had degraded herself.

Roused, she slowly gathered herself and sat up. The men noticed her rising and assembled around her once more. She naked, they clothed, at least as clothed as they had been.

They handed her food and water and waited as she ate and numbly assessed how she felt.

Still she was sad, but it had receded somewhat. Her body was sore from hard use, but not unbearably so. She was weak from her illness, all the walking and from her gut wrenching orgasms.

There were some other feelings at war within her breast. The shame and loss of innocence grated like broken glass against the image she had of herself in her heart. That glass sliced and lacerated her view of herself and ripped holes in her self-worth.

Yet another part of her, some ineffable part of her spirit felt lightened, free and seemed to be soaring above the canopy of the jungle.

Curiosity about that flying part of herself gave Skye the strength to rise to her feet, her boots and socks still on having never been stripped from her. Leaving her clothes where they lay she began to walk in the direction they had been traveling all day.

Not caring if they stopped her or followed her Skye walked down the road. The more she walked the more light she felt. The sadness lived behind her in that small area of the road where she had debauched herself. Ahead lay a new woman, one who made her own way in the world and who wasn't afraid to face the darkness inside.

After another hour of walking she felt her mind returning to her body, and she became aware of her nudity and the men trailing her as she walked.

She turned to look at them and the first man to approach, Smiley, she went to and hugged. He held her in return and Skye then fell once more to her knees and offered herself to him.

He opened his zipper and pulled out his cock and Skye bent over it and suckled slowly and sensually, mesmerized by the feel of his member in her mouth.

After a time, as she slowly sucked him off, he pulled from her mouth and gently pushed her to the ground. When she lay back and opened her legs he knelt between her thighs and entered her slippery opening.

As the others sat around and watched Skye gave herself to this man on the side of the road. He used her body and fondled her breasts as she lay back and felt bliss growing in her belly.

Skye looked at the men watching her rutting in the dirt and gloried in their rapt attention. They were mesmerized by her beauty and the lasciviousness of her behavior. It was rewarding to see how sexy they found her.

Long before her lover could cum Skye climaxed, they eyes of her observers goading her to cum for them, to show them her vulnerability. Howling her delight to the sky visible as a blue slash in an otherwise green view Skye shivered with delight as she was speared by her kidnapper.

When he came, like every other time, he pulled out and would not fill her belly with his sperm. Instead he pressed his musky, pussy soaked rod into her willing mouth and she drank his jism straight from his pulsing knob.

After, she rose once more and carried on walking.

Periodically she would stop, when some part of her mind, or body required physical connection and grounding. The feel of skin on skin made her remember she was alive and still within the body she had been given, not merely a vessel of her imagination wandering the world looking for pleasure. The delight she felt with sex was real, it was within reach and she took it.

One by one, mile after mile Skye fucked all the men once more. She took them inside and pleased them, giving herself as a form of gratitude for them not killing her, for not torturing her and tormenting her.

With each orgasm she had Skye felt more and more joy, and soon actually felt more like her old self. Her old buoyancy, her love of life returned, now no longer steeped in naivete. Now she was a woman through and through.

Eventually the men no longer seemed able to cum for her, they would still make love, but it soon became Skye who was the only one who found release from their fucking. Her climaxes grew more and more powerful and she was able to reach her own pleasure sooner, finding out what made her feel the best the soonest.

By the time dusk was falling and she had fucked each man three times that day they began to wave her away as she approached. They would point down the road and say words she didn't know and urge her onward.

Then as the sun set she grew chilled and she looked for and found the man who carried her clothes, which were now much drier.

She dressed and found she recognized the girl who now walked in her old clothes. Skye found she was the same person, just with new experiences.

And when she saw the lights of a town ahead she felt confused that it wasn't the village she had been living in that morning.

They entered the town and the men took her to a church where Skye saw many of the women and children of her village huddled and sleeping.

After many hugs and roughly translated conversations enough English words came her way to understand that the attack had killed no one, because these six men had chased off the soldiers who wanted to loot the village.

No-one was sure if the soldiers had more men nearby so they had taken their valuables and come here to hide. The villagers had traveled by boat and gotten here hours ago.

The people of the village kissed the six men and heaped praise upon them and Skye realized these men were of the village and had been returning home.

They were never going to rape her she realized. They had simply found her and known the plan was to abandon the area until it was safe to return. All her fears, all her prejudices and her mother's hate had spoiled in her mind and she had not seen these men for who they really were. Reviewing every interaction she found that they had been kind and it was she who had reacted badly.

Translations came back to her from the grinning Smiley, whose name was Abatu, thanking her for her gratitude, and saying that none of the men would ever forget how well she had thanked them for saving her life.

Skye was so stunned that she didn't react to his teasing. She just nodded and went to find someplace to sleep.

Lying on blankets on the stone floor of the church she considered her behavior that day and found a small place in her heart that found it funny. One day she knew she would laugh about her ignorance and stupidity.

For now though she had to find a way to contain the raging lust that now bloomed in her body. How on earth was she going to find groups of black men to so thoroughly fuck her again?

Because Skye didn't think one man was ever going to be able to satisfy her now.