All Comments on 'African Slave Queen'

by FINC

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
brill

your story was brilliant cant leave it there must have more maybe her boyfreind finds her and has to fuck her to get her out after they all shag her maybe the generals daughter could get some of the same treatment

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
If only it happened to me

All my own personal fantasies

catherineuk33@yahoo.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
brilliant

This story is brilliant, don't stop writing I can't wait to read your others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
milking & pregnant

Only things missing were getting pregnant, feeding from tits and some beastility.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

I loved everything about it. Please continue. Perhaps let the daughter have her go with her and I agree with the other comment...some breast (milking) play and beastiality seem to follow.

Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
COULD BE GREAT BUT...............

This is one of the sickest, nastiest , ugliest, horrifying entries I've read yet! Couldn't put the damn thing down. The mental images alone are worth the time and *effort. Being a black teaching Prof, I have fucked more gorgeous, young, white women than I can count. Mostly, sweet, milky-skinned blondes from America's heartland. I never got as wild with my gals as this African dictator; hence the absolute turn-on. My big, ole black dick was rock-hard throughout.

I say *effort, because with your lack of editing, an almost total disregard of the rules of punctuation, is about as annoying as it gets. Otherwise, this gets 100%, IMHO.

PLEASE - I hate having to halt and go back to try to make sense of your creation by inserting my own punctuation. Please - do it yourself or get a friend to do it - BUT DO IT dammit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Sensational. Equal to, if not better than Texas Dildo Massacre.

Please Keep Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

please dont stop writing this story is very well made

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Three Cheers for FINC!

As he/she is clearly a fucking genius.

So good, your work is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pussy and Breast Enhancements

So hot what they do to her clit and tits! Wish it could be done to me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To amazing

Everything about this story is crazy hot. Your the best author and sum up my deepest darkest fantasies in all your stories, however this one is the one I have reread countless times. Please Wright more like this. It's been so long but your fans are waiting patiently.

merrySMmerrySMabout 6 years ago
Hot as fuck

So enjoyed this sick twisted story. Wow. My clit kept twitching throughout. Please, oh please keep writing....and get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad but..

.. it has some minor issues: Cervix penetration or bruising is severly painful no matter the conditioning and should be treated as such and not as a more pleasureable deep fucking. An engine oil enema or mineral oil enema is a laxative but from the description it sounded like they poured diesel in the poor girl.

Big nipple piercings are not done or healed in the span of two weeks and will probably results in bloody infected nipples rather than sexual ecstasy. Though piercings are super cool and sexy.

A bit of backstory would be nice to make it clear why a young reporter would befriend a dictators daughter in the first place?

That being said, it was a hoot to read, especially the final breast augmentation.

lg slutty_Lin

DungPieDungPieover 3 years ago

There are tons of places which needs to be edited. There are a lot of things about the story which I know is bull shit.....But then why is it so hot to read. It was so hot that I couldn't stop reading and keep imagining about the twisted world you wrought with your words. Brilliant work. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous