All Comments on 'Afrocentric Femdom for Black Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mad Lipz spam again

SpamuelX strikes again with another of his tried and true short spam stories. Hes been writing the same story for years, and then gets mad when people tell him that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Black on Black Pegging Forever

Nice and sexy.

What I want is Oprah, in her heavier days, to bend me over and

mount, ride & fuck me good and proper, helping me to live my best

life!

Ignore the haters and trolls. Keep up the good work.

Kindred Spirit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Black women and dominance the secret is out about why Black women versus the rumor about long dick Black men stroking men’s asses versus black women pegging black men building Black relationships.

Many men are exploring the whole motion of dominance emotional twist of being dominated by a woman. And white women and or white society has coined these considerations as the white world does with every other subject, the white society always makes sure whites are the beneficiaries who will make money or live better from whatever is being consumed or shown on TV or Movies. Plays skits etc. In or on whatever subject is being portrayed.

But here too there’s a natural flaw. White women have filled the scenes with an angry white woman or more broadly white society taking out her vengeance on men making men worship white Mistresses. They are Queens as the case may be. But whatever, men or being humiliated in some form or in one way or the other. White women or white society sets the agenda or styles for all to follow or naturally copy or and imitate or a duplicator of the is jointure, will eventually find themselves doing the same things that you see on TV or in the films. And, this has some correct ironic truth to it, but it is not the end-all-be-all things and all solutions for everybody answering every question. White men, in general, make all the films and movies and men are fucking, fisting, being licked, etc. in all films by their subservient women.

However, what one can see of Black women on the internet or whatever medium is showing the way with dominance like all cultural things from use of language or dance or new innovative styles of cultural representation. Blacks have always played a heavy role in American society in producing cultural nuances. Blacks without trying end up weighing in heavy on this society when it comes to slang saying’s hip portrayals, sayings, blacks’ secondary language ends up setting trends with the American standards and everybody speaks and dances like blacks who are systematically kept on the bottom of society.

Black women are setting trends just from making a movie here and there. They are setting the cultural standards in this genre as well as many others. Black women being friends to Black men in movies and their styles of sexing while pegging. It Is dominance, in action, but the dominance of a passionate style.

Sis or Mistress Black lady in Dominance has been discovered and is being emulated by many. They are dominating the cultural styles and songs and dance, and in fact, the idea of Dominus is no different. This is something that is, so in demand, from movies and internet word of mouth among the sexually active and based on rumors, the subject is of such high demand and creative curiosity among in public dealing with Black women. I saw one film, called 12-inch. A Black woman with a sprat on in the hotel, Mistress Black Diamond. A Black woman with a dildo pegging a Black man was great. Long passionate strokes and while discussing his loving what she’s doing to him, and he is wanting more dildos from her. She says he can’t Blame the storm, not a real storm, and how you can’t fault the storm.

And Blacks who have considered pegging or black reverse role play. Or any black man with some substance Black Man of any substance and general knowledge of life and relationships have considered, not being gay versus, having fun with a woman who dominates but makes you feel good as a man playing a role not becoming a homosexual or binging tortured by a white woman who’s getting back at mankind. A natural woman and sexuality. It’s just sex and games that can be played for the betterment of relationships not just the destruction of the same.

Some men want to be gay and will enjoy sex with men naturally, but a great number of men may like the form of submission but not turn on their natural mates’ females. SEXJONES BLACK MAN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...