After All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It feels like my cunt’s going to haemorrhage—tingling with old pain and swollen with new blood as he licks and bites at it. Inside my belly something like a small sun explodes. I convulse in my chains. Meanwhile his cock is stiffening and jumping in my mouth as I gulp down his come again.

This time none of it gets away.

A long time afterward, Master releases me from my cuffs and removes my blindfold. He eases the slurping plug from my burning ass, and helps me apply some ointment to my stinging skin.

“So,” He says “are you spending the weekend here?”

“Wherever you want me, Master.” I’m surprised. Surely he knows it’s not my choice.

“We need to talk,” my fear must show somehow, because he says “relax, I’m not sending you away again.”

Master releases me from my collar, a sure sign that he wants us to talk as equals. I rise and we make our way downstairs, me in a robe which hangs by the door of the room, him in his trousers and a shirt.

Over cups of water and coffee, Master explains:

“I sent you away because I had to step back, to readjust. But I’ve made some changes. I get around pretty well. Worst was what to do about you. We were so much a part of one another that I couldn’t see us apart. But how much respect could you have for me if I leaned on you to make my decisions? We’ve always done it the other way around.”

I smile a bit, and nod. Then realize what he’s waiting for and say “yes” aloud.

“Anyway. I still can’t see a life without you—more so, in fact.”

He sighs heavily, seems to gather himself:

“I would like you to move in with me,” a flash of a smile, “After all, someone’s got to look after the dungeon.” But He’s deadly serious.

Long pause, and then He says:

“I had to be sure I wanted you because Iloved you. Not because Ineeded you.”

He’s openly smiling now. That reckless, bold, conquering, and boyish smile I love so much, just as I love him. I know why he hurt me, left me.

“Will you come and live with me?”

I am as much his slave by love as I am by sex, or by anything else he could hold over me. In my battered body my heart leaps.

“Of course.”

And above that crazy, heated smile, it seems to me that His blinded eyes are smiling too.

12