All Comments on 'After Arguing With His Wife Pt. 02'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, not into "pungent". I like freshly showered and enema clean, much more erotic when you don't have to worry about any "surprises"! Hot story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So did Dan catch Kenny with an unclean hole? Then he smelled it, kissed it, licked it, fucked it with his tongue, lubed it up, then fucked it with his dick, blew bare into it, and then licked and sucked his own cum from Kenny’s dirty ass? If so that seems like it would be way too messy and dirty to handle. I don’t think too many people - and a newbie to mansex at that - would be super into it like Dan was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I though that I finally want to try sucking a cock but it’s Hardin Florida to find a man that would let me suck him discreetly! I have a hard on reading and think about it!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

As a couple of others have commented encountering Shite whilst exploring the arse of Male or Female is not a pleasant thing, in my opinion/experience anyway, still no harm in a bit of 'Authors License', another good story that has had the desired effect and I am off to deal with myself now, whilst I imagine I am one of the characters.

Thanks for writing and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Xx

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wish I could find a few random neglected husband's, they'd find my "pussy" shaved, shower fresh and enema clean all the time! I don't eat much, getting older you just seem to get that way, and plenty of fiber keeps me empty with the enemas being the finishing touch. A little coconut/vanilla oil to get it slippery and smelling yummy and I can take cock just about anytime! Nothing worse than a shitty ass, not only does it stink, but there is no fun playing in poop. P.U! I ran into a guy once in the Belvedere Theater in Atlanta, he had a plump, feminine ass, smooth as an 18 yr old girl, begging me to fuck him. He had been hanging around sucking cock and, once he got my perfectly shaped cut 6" in his mouth, he was begging for it in his ass. I didn't want to fuck right then, but, being 25 and permanently hard and horny, gave in. It was slippery and, frankly, felt great, I was so horned up from all the cocksucking activity, I quickly came to the boiling point and, since I'd been edging for a couple hours, let go a big, hot load of cum, fucking it up into him while he moaned about it being the best ass I ever had and how good my cum felt in him. I pulled out and, taking my hanky out to wipe what I thought would be lube and cum, was met with the disgusting realization that this idiot either knew he was filthy or didn't care if he was and ended up in the bathroom with cold water and no soap, trying to clean my poor, deflated pecker! I passed a good piss, hoping to "clear the pipe", as it were, threw my hanky in the trash, pulled up my pants and headed home, vowing to never put it in a hole that I don't give a finger check first for smell and cleanliness. Yuck!

Bi75tedBi75ted3 months ago

Thanks for the story. The subject resonates with me and your characters have grabbed my attention. I feel like I would enjoy reading more of Dans journey. Bravo.

edgrantedgrantabout 2 months ago

Excellent. Wish you would continue the story of Dan's discovery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES