After Dinner Delights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing real good girl. Tyrone really likes what you are doing don't you babe?" Dawn smiled at Tyrone.

"Oh, fuck yeah. She definitely knows what she's doing. You must keep your man real happy in the sack." Jen had forgotten all about her boyfriend up until now. She was going to get into so much shit if her man ever found out. Well, too late to turn back now. Jen was able to get about a third of the length of Tyrone's cock in her mouth before her gag reflex kicked in again.

"It's okay sweetheart. You're doing good. Don't choke yourself now." Dawn continued running her fingers through Jen's hair. It really was a turn on to see another woman give her man such pleasure. She was quite proud of her friend for being a real trooper. She began to rub her friend's back as she whispered encouragements in her ear.

"That's it baby. Suck his cock good. You're doing great. You look so beautiful sucking on his big black monster." Jen blushed at the way her friend was talking to her. It was strange yet strangely erotic. Dawn started to kiss Jen's cheek which was puffed out by Tyrone's massive dong. Dawn kissed at her cheek and started kissing her way down to Jen's neck and up to hear. She started nibbling and sucking on Jen's ear lobe. Jen squirmed at the attention she had begun receiving from Dawn because it tickled.

"That's it Jenny baby. Suck my big black dong." Tyrone was in heaven right now.

"He's getting ready to pop babe. He is about to give us a mouthful." With that Jen took Tyrone's dick out of her mouth so Dawn could go back to sucking him off some. She sucked the head and begun to stroke his shaft for a couple of minutes.

"You ready hon? This is going to be big." She jacked Tyrone off furiously and he begun to grunt and groan. Dawn pointed his big black dick at Jen's sweet and innocent looking face as he erupted something fierce. The first huge blob of his cum landed square in between Jen's eyes catching her off guard. Dawn kept squeezing load after load after load of his cum onto Jen's face. All Jen could do was close her eyes so no cum would get in them. Jen couldn't believe how much love juice he had in him. She was literally in the midst of a hot cum facial shower.

After what seemed an eternity he finally ran out of steam. Dawn and Tyrone had a good laugh at Jen's cum covered face.

"What the hell guys! Can you get me a towel or something so I can wipe this shit off of my face? I can't fucking see." Jen said.

Dawn could not stop laughing. She went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel and ran some warm water over it. She came back and begun to wipe Jen's face clean.

"There you go hon. As good as new. Oh, hold on. I missed a spot." There was some cum on Jen's chin still. Dawn leaned in and licked it clean. Afterwards Dawn pressed her lips to Jen's for a quick kiss between friends.

Jen looked over at Tyrone and her eyes grew wide. "Oh my God, how the hell do you still have a hard on after cumming so goddamned much?"

"I told you he is insatiable. He can go and go and go." Dawn beamed proudly.

"Enough of this chit chat I'm ready to fuck one of you all." Tyrone said.

"Come on Jen. On your back and be prepared to be amazed." Dawn declared.

"No way can I take that giant thing up my pussy. That is not happening." Jen almost looked frightened. Before Jen knew what was going on Tyrone had flipped her on her back on Dawn's bed and was prepared to pounce on that pussy.

"Just relax and let me do the driving. You'll get used to it right quick." He flashed her that smile of his again. He leaned in and kissed her ever so tenderly. He was a really good kisser. Arron didn't kiss her like this. "Jen, it's going to be okay. Just relax and let it happen. It will feel really good I promise." Jen still wasn't sure about this.

Tyrone slowly began to insert the head of his cock into Jen's juicy slit. She was scared of what it would feel like once his big black dong was all the way up inside her. He continued in ever so slowly. It was beginning to get a bit snug and he was having some difficulty penetrating her any further after about a third of the way in.

Dawn had an idea. She quickly hopped off the bed and headed to the bathroom. When she returned she had a bottle of lube and lathered it on the exposed part of Tyrone's massive shaft making it slick. She nodded at Tyrone and he nodded back with a smile and a wink. With one final, massive thrust he rammed his way in to Jen up to the hilt. Jen's eyes widened and she gasped.

"I don't know about this, guys." Jen said shakily.

Tyrone kissed her some more and remained still for a moment before he pulled himself nearly out and slamming it in home once again. He did so again and again in slow motion strokes before picking up the pace.

"Oh my God you are so big. Oh my God, Tyrone." Jen was beginning to dismiss the pain and give in to the pleasure that came along with Tyrone's massive pelvic thrusts.

"Oh shit! It hurts! It hurts so fucking good!" Jen was writhing on the bed in ecstasy.

Tyrone just grunted like a mad man as he pounded his big black mamba into Jen's over stretched pussy. She begun grunting and moaning her contented pleasure. Dawn was glad she could share such a wonderful a gift with her best friend. Dawn knew that Jen was dissatisfied with her sex life with Arron and now she was finally receiving the fucking she so richly deserved.

"Oh my God, Tyrone it is so hot watching you fuck Jen like that. Give it to her good baby. Give her what she needs." Dawn hissed.

Tyrone didn't need any further encouragement as he was pounding the living daylights out of Jen's tiny, tight pussy. He was merciless in his sexual onslaught. The bed was squeaking like a hungry pig, Dawn pulled out her special little vibrator out of the nightstand by her bed and gently slid the plastic toy all the way up her twat and switched it on. She lay next to Jen facing towards her and went to town on her own pussy as she watched her boyfriend drill her best friend and what a glorious sight it was.

"I'm close baby. I'm going to cum in your pussy." Tyrone growled at little Jen.

"No, please. I may get pregnant. Let me give you a condom I have in my purse that Arron and I use." Jen pleaded.

"What? Your man's little dicks condoms ain't gonna fit on me." Jen knew that he was right of course. Tyrone was easily more than twice Jim's length and twice his width. Tyrone would have split that condom in two. Jen knew she was going to be in so much trouble. Tyrone was not slowing down and it was obvious he was not going to slap on any protection or that had he had any intention of pulling out. He was going for the goal. The bed was shaking violently as Tyrone slammed Jenny's pussy with all his frenzied might.

"Come with me baby and drain my balls. AAAhhhhhh!!!" Tyrone groaned.

"Oh God I'm cumming too!" Jenny screamed. Tyrone unleashed his massive load deep within Jen's womb for what seemed like a full minute. Jen's body was shaking at the intensity of her orgasm. Such sweet release. Dawn soon joined them with a howl as her vibrator pushed her over the edge. Tyrone pulled out of Jen and lay in between the two friends. They snuggled up to him and he placed a massive arm around each of them.

"Fuck, now I'm fucking tired. Let's get some sleep." Tyrone said.

"How you doing girlie? You feeling alright? I told you my man was good didn't I?"

"You weren't kidding. Holy fuck you are one lucky girl." Jennifer beamed with delight at her friend.

Tyrone first kissed Dawn and then Jenny ever so tenderly tenderly. Jen rested her head on his massive chest and closed her eyes. She was feeling mighty fine and exhausted. Before drifting off to sleep Jen thanked her friend for inviting her over for dinner.

"Anytime babe. Let's get some rest now." Dawn switched off the lamp on her night stand and the three drifted off into a contented sleep.

12