All Comments on 'After Dinner Drinks Ch. 01'

by lilactwist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
waiting for part 2 !!

Maybe it's just fantasy but I LOVE it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Needs work

Nothing major, but there are quite a few things that a simple grammar-check or spellcheck program would have fixed. The sex scenes are descriptive and imaginitive, but they read more like porn than erotica. It had the feel of a play-by-play sports report, and none of the human interest. The emotional content of a story is a bit like foreplay to me, and while it had the potential to be so much more, this felt like a very unsatisfying quickie. Half of what I was looking for simply wasn't there, and the remaining half ended sentences with prepositions and hyphenated at will. The work has SO much potential and it's a relatively easy fix that will make all of the difference. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future; I'm sure it will be phenomenal.

lord_of_cumlord_of_cumover 8 years ago
The eroticness is heavenly!!

Such a marvelous and colourful story. I can't remember the last time a story made me imagine a scene so vividly. Lesbian scat play is too good to be true. Love your work!!

Trust me it was way better than a porno.

Yesplease29Yesplease29over 6 years ago
So much goodness here

Goes all the way, with great rich language. This is what erotica should be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlilactwist@lilactwist
I usually have a long-term partner, sometimes male, sometimes female. I just started a new story with a woman after being solo for about eight months. Most of my stories are based on some bit of truth. I love watersports, am clearly into brown, intelligent people, writers, goo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES