All Comments on 'After Dinner Hint'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
story

Good Story Not too long and believeable

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
LOVED IT

Excellent! Just the right amount of buildup, the people seem real, and the action is believable, and you wrap the story up very nicely. The only thing I spotted is you used mom's when I think you meant moms.

Thank you for an enjoyable read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In fact I was surprised at the total lack of awkwardness between us, as if incest between mother and son was the most natural thing in the world.

Well, Davie, that's 'cause it is the most natural thing in the world. A boy and his mother are always aware that he came out of that wonderful hole between her legs, his mother's mommy-hole. That that's the cunt he lived in for nine months and the cunt he was born from, it's his own damn birth canal. Now David's sporting a big hard cock between his own legs, so nothing's more natural than that the boy should revisit his mother's baby-hole, snuggling his big cock up into the cunt that's peculiarly his. Mom wants her big strong David up where his "hard virile prick" belongs just as much as he does. To both of them his hard prick feels so comfy and cozy--so natural--jammed up his mother's cunt, surrounded by layers of warn wet loving mommy-twat, mom and David know that his prick is back up its natural home, his own mother's twat. Of course the boy fucks the shit out of his mother, giving her the best fuck of her life. Mom cums like crazy, her best cum is when David unloads his hot young balls and shoots a huge geyser of his warm creamy semen up inside his mom. It won't be the last time.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedover 10 years ago
Panties...

Cam he see through them? I didnt see where he took them off. And how about descriptions

rufriterrufriterover 10 years agoAuthor
To Corey2

Perhaps you missed this sentence?

"Just as I was certain that she had dressed the way she had so that when the moment she hoped for came, there would be no clumsy fumbling with underwear."

Obviously because she wasn't wearing any.

Descriptions of what?

Morlan502Morlan502over 10 years ago
Fun read!

Nicely done with a plausible scenario!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Hope this story continues, he gets his Mom pregnant, and her pregnancy causes her breasts to swell....!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

hot sex, nice people, well written thanks

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31over 10 years ago

Thanks for your good work.

shoeslayershoeslayerabout 9 years ago
GREAT

Tender, honest, sincere, a young man

learns about life as he fancies his mum and

they begin to really love each other.

A GREAT story! Thanks.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Excellent

Loved it, very hot sexy story. I wonder if we will get to read about what happens next.

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

Great story, but simply not long enough. Too many possibilities left hanging. Another couple of chapters would have been perfect!

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 3 years ago

very hot.....more please........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hot!...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but you should have wrote more you should write more of this although it's been a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Your story is well written; however, I would have liked character developmen (breadth and depth). Your characters respect and love each other; however, they lack passion, emotional chemistry, and self-awareness and/or ego. Hopefully, you will develop this story into a series. If he impragnants his mother, how will be support her? Since she has not dated, how will sh explain her situation? The storyline/plots/subplots are present, please develop them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous