All Comments on 'After her Bachelorette Party Ch. 02'

by ares2009

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Please write more chapters, especially taking her brother after she gets married.D6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why not get her knocked up by the brother, and have groom think it's his?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Call Off the Wedding

Brother and Sister go off together!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
More please

Wow where does it go from here? Do they fuck right up to the wedding or do they elope?

JSipesJSipesover 4 years ago
Don’t stop

Let them fuck all the way up until time to walk down the aisle. After the honeymoon, they can steal an hour or two together when time permits. 5 Stars!

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 4 years ago
nice

now I hope she calls off the wedding and stays with her bro forever. great story!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Loved your story...

What a great place to end this wonderful story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
'Reselling '??

If you don't know how to spell it, look it up!!

RIESLING!

If you can't be bothered to do that, is anything else worth bothering with??

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Bottle of Reselling? Seriously? I have absolutely ZERO ideas about what you're talking about. But in order to try and make some sense out of the story, I chose to think that you meant "Reisling" as a variety of wine. The editing for this installment was almost as bad as the last one. Again, I recommend that you fire Candace and get someone else. 2/5. And I guess that you just abandoned it here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous