All Comments on 'After Hours Alicia Ch. 07'

by NewAgeErotica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck yeah! Next day new entry!

Peter is a pussy, glad he's gone. Hope Tommy and his friends rub it in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing story!

Amazing story of a girl gradually becoming ever more sexually depraved. I hope that you continue to lead her down her path to more debauchery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Annoying progression

When is she gonna take control of the situation and make the money for herself, instead of just passively whoring herself out? She clearly enjoys the gangbangs, just doesn't seem to want to make money off of it. I really hate that aspect of these kinds of domination stories. Her initial motivation was the money, and now she just doesn't care about the money. Doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I think the progression is perfect!

This has become my favorite story on this site. I think the progression is perfect as Alicia is lead down this road of deubachery. It's only a couple of days from the gangbang and she only fucked two other guys. It's not like she became an all out whore in two days and that's kinda fucked up for someone who has started seeing a new guy would start charging him all of a sudden. It seems like she likes to have someone telling her to be slutty and to follow through with whatever happens. So many stories I read on here get way out of hand. The last story I read where this girl went on a road trip and was gangbanged in a van and then just a few days later she is riding this horse with a humongous dildo saddle on some tropical island. The progression so far on this series is perfect and love reading each update. I hope you continue it for some time. My only concern is that as a girl it feels so great to have a man cum inside of you or swallow the load. Obviously it stated before she hadn't taken her birth control so maybe start taking it again and let multiple guys cum in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree! This is the best series! Please don't let it be over

Ever since I stumbled on this series it's the hottest read on the site. Love your imaging and how Alicia isn't just some bimbo without a brain for the sole purpose of sucking cock. I'm dying to hear what happens at the party, will there be people there that she knows? Will one of them be friends with Peter as well? Maybe they will have a game tournament and the winner gets her ass. Or Tommy could claim it and have someone take a picture of her sinking her ass over his cock staring into a Tommy's camera phone and send it to Peter with the words "Sorry about your breakup".

Please, please, please don't let it end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are just rude dude.

Don't get any of that on me! Just plain ugly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue with this series

Please reply to my comment if you plan on writing more of this series! It's become one of my all time favorites!

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
From the Author

A new chapter should be up sometime this week. I've got over 11,000 words on it at the moment, but it isn't finished. It's been tough to balance writing (which I enjoy) and video editing for a reality series I helped make (which I also enjoy). Thank you all for your support! You guys are awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't wait

Really excited about the upcoming update! Been dying for a continuation to this series since I first read it in June.

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 9 years agoAuthor
New chapter

Chapter 8 is up and chapter 9 is on it's way...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think a Remodeling Company should come to the bars Aid. I'm sure something could be worked out! There is no good reason why recent migrants couldn't be utilized as new bar patrons and people to do the upgrade... as well as cleaning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous