All Comments on 'After Hours Alicia Ch. 11'

by NewAgeErotica

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

love Alicia and the adventures very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Superb story.

Can't wait to see what this glorious slut gets up to next.

Or... what she's told to get up to!

Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cliff hanger!

oh damn please tell me chapter 12 is close to being uploaded. I know you just did 11 but I need to know what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT! Is Ch.12 coming soon?

I'm really hoping for some debauchery in Ch.12. Seems like Ch.10 and Ch.11 are just build ups to Alicia really pissing off daddy. Would love to read her just getting used by anyone in the bar and leaking cum out of every hole! Maybe while sucking off Ricardo he can lift his legs and she can experience licking some ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot Story! Anyone have pics that could add a visual

Just found this story and I read through all of them at once. Hottest story I have read in a long time. Did someone inspire you to write this? I'm really interested if anyone has a picture of what they think Alicia would look like. I really wish someone made this into a comic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What I picture Alicia

This girl has Alicia's brown eyes, curves, and fluffy tits but has red hair instead of black but other than that I think it's pretty spot on.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=367304071

http://m.imgur.com/a/035KD

This is fun! Anyone have any more thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quinne Suicide

In response to the post about what I picture, I would say Quinne Suicide without the piercings, tattoos, and just black hair. You can get a picture from some of her photos.

A comic of this would be bomb! Like the old Jab stuff.

http://fuckyeahquinnesuicide.tumblr.com/

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate the interest in my stories! An Alicia comic would be amazing! I'd totally support someone making it. Chapter 12 is in the works.

Also, when I pictured Alicia, I pictured a girl with tits like Quinne. Her breasts are soft with a slight sag. The redhead from the Imgur pictures has the youth that I envisioned for her - and the eyes.

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 9 years agoAuthor
Face

As far as her face goes, I picture her looking more like Quinne. Striking with makeup, but somewhat unassuming without it. You wouldn't look at her and picture her being a slut. You'd think she was a nice, sweet girl that you'd take home to meet your parents.

Love the discussion. I'll answer more questions if you have them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I saw a pic series a while ago when I first started reading this series. Her name was Martisha. I think she has just about all the features of Alicia in the story.

http://i.imgur.com/ZMCWUiB.jpg

Although I do have to admit that Quinne has a specific look that fits really well with Alicia. Kind of this attractive geeky gamer girl. I think she is perfect if you go off of her earlier 2002 stuff like tha "Plush" album. Youthful appearance, no tats, and raven hair.

I would pay real dollars if someone made this into a comic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I pictured someone like Martisha as well, she even has Alicia's brown eyes. I can just picture Alicia hanging out at Tommy's house naked in this photo series:

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/4510926/Amatairy-Loves-Martisha

Love the series NAE. I love that she is not this perfect tiny blonde that all these stories have. I really appreciate how simple this series is, love it when she is trying to piss off daddy and her self deprication talk like she is not a whore she is a slut because she doesn't charge. I would really love to read some more shaming of Peter and I would really like to read some of just Alicia sucking and fucking at Tommy's with his friends and Rolan.

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback! This story started off as a small idea I had and it grew into a whole series. I didn't have any plans on taking the story any further after her gangbang at the bar, but I decided to keep going.

Chapter 12 is pending review right now and I'm working on Chapter 13 at the moment. In case anyone is curious, Peter might make an appearance again. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG Can't Wait!

Hot damn can not wait for chapter 12 and 13. So happy to hear Peter is back. Love reading that little bitch get owned as everyone gets a turn with her except him.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
She is going to be really good for some cuckold husband someday

Everyone wants her. Most get her. The more she gets, the more she wants. Some lucky cuckold husband is going to love eating all those creampies and cleaning cock. Fluffing with her. Fine story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous