All Comments on 'After Hours Fun'

by housewife09

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Must Have Been

Duck Pins - a regular is not going to get in there!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You know ya need to work a little at getting

the balance 'tween tantalising erotica and making a statement. The problem is the haters are winning their war on Loving Wives and ruining the site. So now we get stories that either fawn to them, or do the opposite in a fuck you reaction. So the really erotic stories no longer appear so often, why should the writer bother when he just gets flamed by the usual assholes with an anti erotica agenda(unless it's incest) who don't even read the story? Here is the living proof that democracy don't work. It's too susceptible to terrorists and cowards. R.I.P. L.W. MC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why

Would any sane husband do this, it makes no sense.He must be gay or at least bi.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 15 years ago
How About...

...Hubby's brother & the nephew- no fair they had to go home early!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!

It was so well written, I was right there with Sam and Tom...you, with your head back, me thrusting deep into your throat enjoying your eager sucking! Most stories don't get me involved...they're just mechanical fuck stories. This one drew me in with the excellent description.

websters_matewebsters_matealmost 15 years ago
Good Story

Good story for a beginer. Why didn't he use the pin on her? All that build up and nothing with the pin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stop the put downs

My experience reading porn goes back to the end of WWII. One would think that folks that read this site would be open minded enough to tolerate other peoples yens. Many things depicted here have no appeal to me, therefore I don't read them. My opinion is that life should be enjoyed. If something turns someone on it should be available to them within reason. Is it the same people that constantly put down writers of these stories, e.g. gay, etc? If you don't want to read about loving wives read some other category or site.

Old Timer

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
She surely wasn't a stranger to big cock

If Sam could push a bowling pin up her pussy, she had some experence of taking a big cock. I would have liked to have seen that. Good story, thanks

2275jr2275jrover 14 years ago
taking on another hard cock

awesome story do hope there more to follow of this story.

lots more.

wasagadavewasagadaveover 12 years ago
great story, but...

I really enjoyed the plotline, but I was a bit distracted by spelling and grammar. I also thought we had got past the "quart of cum" myth. I don't blame you entirely for the spelling issue. Surely, those who approve stories would make/edit changes. In any case, I hope you keep writing.

Don't let the redneck comments bother you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
For real

Your title caught my eye . I enjoy reading this kind of story because my wife has done the bowling pin thing for real many times . She continues to entertain my buddys and me on Friday nights doing things for us that their own wives wont do . She lets us tell her what we'd love to see her do , and then , as we play with our cocks does her best to do what we told her . My wife is the greatest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Friday Nights

Wow, I'll bet you look forward to those Friday Nights with your wife and friends. And I'm sure your friends look forward to the things your wife does to entertain you and your buddies. How far does she go on those Friday Nights?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
By the Numbers

For those who wonder...a regulation bowling pin is 15 inches tall. Thirteen inches from the base the head is 2.547" at the widest and the neck is 1.797" at ten inches from the base. If she likes big cock than the bowling pin would fill her nicely. I know it feel great in my ass,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mmmmm

I love to tease our friend Barry. He enjoys bowling and will take us out to the lanes every so often. My husband likes me to tease so he always has me wear short skirts or something really tight. He loves to watch Barry get flustered and loves seeing all the other guys there drool. I admit it, I really love the attention and love to tease. I love wearing tops that show off my boobs and love going bra less. When I get a strike I turn around and scream and jump up and down. Every eyes is one my boobs at that point. Sometimes at the end of the night, all three of us will go park by the lake with a cooler of beer and usually it ends up with me getting two hard cocks any way I want them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sam forgot

Sam forgot to taste her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Strike!

As my wife and I read this story she said, “OMG That’s me!” We both liked your story, which got right down to the nitty-gritty. She has three fetishes, and you included two of them: First, she likes to cum on foreign objects shoved up her pussy. Second, she likes being the only girl on the counter or party table, at closing time - when the doors are locked. Her other fetish is that, she likes to occasionally go off the pill and be “randomly bred”.

We’ve pleasured her with many objects, right up to the size a big cucumber. She doesn’t need big, black cock when she’s got her big, green boy. She cums very hard when gangbanged on a cold marble countertop in a bar. And, all three of our children were sired, when she was randomly bred.

We have a regular group we party with; its nine guys and three girls. The three wives are usually the final entertainment for a night out. I’ve seen her sprawled out, on her back, on green felt pool tables, cold marble countertops in bars, the tail gates of pickup trucks, a forklift, the big back seat of a 1960’s Cadillac, a hay stack, and many other places.

After reading your story she’s looking for a bowling pin on e-bay! Please write additional chapters!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
The nastier

The nastier, and more ridiculous the story, the more the LW vermin feel led to share their own little " my whorewife can take a bowling pin in her cavernous cunt"stories. Whorewife09 has written a real POS here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous