All Comments on 'After Hours...x'

by Sweetlisatv

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67over 11 years ago
Girl fun

Mmmmmm loved it. Am rather hard in my little lace panties myself. Can identify with many of the images you created although I must admit, not for many many many :-( months.

Eager to dress up for a guy again. Your story was a tonic for me in the meantime. Mmm

Joanne

joannemitchell67@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Office

Great story.I was a cleaning supervisor,when everyone left the offices i would change,walk around locking up in a short skirt,pantyhose,high heels,blouse.I was on the executive level,checking the managers office,i saw paper clips on the floor under his desk,i got on my knees to pick them up when i heard the door open,footsteps behind the desk,a male voice,oh i thought you would tell me when you were coming,as his hand groped my bottom.Wait till i turn the light off in case someone else is around,the light off,i had stood up,he came back over,lifting my skirt his hands on my bottom,What to do,i knelt down,his pants were already off,i felt for his cock,then took it in my mouth,sucking it,rock hard,please cumm,then get over the desk like you usually do.I bent over my skirt up,my pantyhose lowered,i quickly put saliva around my hole,reaching back i held his cock,as he pushed forward,guiding it to my anal opening,holding him there as he pushed forward,you want it in there tonight,Anne you are full of surprises,as the head popped in,hard,hurt,opening me,i heard him spit,more saliva,gliding in easier now.My cock flat against the desk grew hard as he opened me up,oh Anne so tight im going to shoot and i felt his cock swell and warmth fill me as my cock shot cumm onto his desk.He pulled back,i pulled my pantyhose up,then hurriedly left.The next day,when i went to the building,i saw a sign on a desk outside his office,Anne Saunders.P.A and a lady,plumpish,maybe 50 sitting at the desk.I just smiled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing as hot as risky sex especially in public i love being dressed and somebody seeing me sucking cock or being fucked with my cock on view so they know im a sissy slut. What a buzz taking a load of cum while someone is watching i usually cum as well without touching my own cock im that turned on by it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetlisatv@Sweetlisatv
Hi all, I am a true british gay transvestite with a penchant for men, lingerie and of course sex. I love to write about my experiences and fantasies and for others to read and enjoy my exploits too, I have very little writing experience so excuse my grammar etc. I do ...