All Comments on 'After Mass'

by russeltrust

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Enjoy how you tell about fucking the Catholic girl.

This part is really erotic:

"...She straddled his hips and rubbed his softened cock head against her sex. He glided against her and into her and out of her as she teased him into strength, goaded him into vigor with the promise of paradise."

Can imagine you rubbing your hungry penis up against her pussy lips. Some of your precum oozes out onto her.

"...When she had coaxed him into hardness, she spoke something quietly to herself and on her "Amen," sank herself on to him, letting him pierce inside her..."

Was this Christian girl a virgin by chance?

If so, the description of your forehead piercing her holy hymen is even more tantalizing.

"...her body shifting to accommodate his size in the delicious stretching sensation. She held him inside of her, he lay his hands gently on her hips...."

Mmmmm.

"...His hands never left her hips, guiding her rises and falls. Her breasts bounced above him, and between them jingled her golden crucifix on its soft chain...."

That is a very erotic image, the Christian girl's cross necklace bouncing between her boobs as she rides her nonChristian boyfriend.

Have had guys tell me that when they fuck their Christian girlfriends, seeing the cross necklace they wear jiggle as they push their penises in & out of their "innocent" Christian pussies makes them even hornier.

They thrust even harder.

In their foreplay, before entrance, during titty fucking, some of their spermy pagan cum often spatters on that cross, which the naive Christian girls lick off. :)

"...When he came, she received him inside of her, watching the flash across his face as he glimpsed that divine power..."

Yes, the Christian woman could feel her pagan man's hungry cock spasm before filling her with his spermy cum.

Her giving herself to the nonbeliever is symbolic of how Christians are subservient to the powers of the world and show how Christian women like her love to be fucked.... HARD.... by such worldly men.

GallaghastGallaghastover 7 years ago
This reminded me of a song...

TypO's Christian Woman, to which I shall now listen to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous