All Comments on 'After Mom's Shower'

by Zrnko_Pisku

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We need to know...

... was the back gate closed? Did the dog get out? You forgot to tell us...

.. oh, by the way, the sex was believable, highly erotic..:)

hornycolhornycolover 11 years ago
the dog........

who gvives a f..k about the dog, great ch 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

After all that, he should take his mother to a fancier place for dinner! Sizzler instead of Denny's, perhaps?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A bit of a stroke story

A little background would have been nice to make the story complete.

Other than that, it was a good short story.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Would have been better if you...

Got into the mother's mindset a bit more. It just happened a tad too easy. If you build on the mother's mind, where it is at, her mindset, and so on would made the story so much better. While I know mothers that I can see in this situation, I can see that for I know their mindset. Try that next time and that would bring my score of a 3 to a 5 in a second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mum dont wear panty

mum was looking at dad mowing the lawn from the upsairs windoor her short skirt expose cunt with out think my cock in hand i crept up behine her befor she could complain i was up to the hilt waveing to dad we now have sex when we can

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"my cum dribbling out of my mother's pussy"

That's one of the best sights a son can ever see in his life, his creamy semen seeping out of his own mother's cunt. We'll never know how many boys get to enjoy that sight, maybe a few hundreds of thousands, in today's sexually liberated society probably many, many more. It's a beautiful thing to see, and the boy's likely to get hard all over again and just bend his mother over the kitchen counter or push her up against the wall and stick his big hard on up inside her for sloppy seconds. Nothing ever excites a son as much as his own mother's cunt. Sure, he'll dabble with inferior twats, he's a male after all. But it's his mother's twat, his own damn birth canal, that sends electricity all through his body. He feels compelled to shove his big cock up that one particular twat, he absolutely must blow his balls up inside it, he's got to give his mother his semen, he's just got to. The world is filling up with happy, grinning young motherfuckers. You probably know a few yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

very spontanus

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
maade mom and son happy

many times as a young guy i noticed my mom in various position wher i se a flash of hair or a niple which aftert that igoand take matters intio hand and thinik idlike to touchall of them placesmade me cum quickly,trucke2@ao0l.com

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
What happened to the dog?

Was the gate closed? What else can one say.......:)

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedabout 8 years ago
Way too wham bam

Can do better, Zrnko, surely...way too whambam thank you ma'am for my taste.

LesadelLesadelover 6 years ago

Poor dog just got run over!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

There is not much an author can do with such a short story; however, I though the story was "nice". Although written over 10 years ago, I would like the author develop his two characters in depth and breadth. I would like to see the plot logically developed. This story has potential if the author only made the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous