All Comments on 'After Practice'

by nevets13

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Too fast on getting to the sex, but promising.

I would like more.

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
ALWAYS FOLLOW MOMMY'S ADVICE!

As Mommy said, slow down and you'll get more! So follow her advice on the next chapter and you will be surprised at the results you achieve.

Phantom1925Phantom1925over 12 years ago
Nice Effort

Ended way too soon & the dialogue was a bit stilted but a decent story.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Incredible

Awesome story bud, it would be awesome if they became a couple and she wanted him to impregnate her. I'm a big believer in incest/romance as a separate category from incest/taboo.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 12 years ago
Nice Mommie

Mommie is so nice to help sexually train her son.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very nice story

A little short, but it might be, that I just enjoyed the story so much that I wasn't ready for it to end.

Thanks for the good read.

ErosnessErosnessover 12 years ago
Good Read

Short, so what. LOL It was a VERY good read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story!

Great story! I actually like that it was a short story. I also loved the part about mom wearing sexy stocking. Also I like that you included cunt eating and did not include a BJ. I am honestly sick of reading BJ stories.

Great job. Like the previous poster said, I hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking Mom

I love the story it got me very hot. My mom and I have been having sex since I turned 14 years old she was 16 when she had me. I am 33 now and have a wife and 2 kids but I still have sex with my mother. My wife knows and surprisingly understands.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"After Practice Ch. 01:" - Craig and Unnamed MOm - (Son and Mother)

What is really surprising is that the parents have been divorced for at least four plus years, therefore we can assume before the divorce there were several maybe many years that Mom did not have marital relations! That said, it now seems to have been about ten years since Mom was last fucked.

Okay Mom is tired and she wants her son to give her a backrub. Five minutes later she's taking her shirt and her bra off; within a minute or so she's leading her son up to her bedroom, drops her skirt, and is not wearing panties!! She pulls her son on top of her as she lays back on the bed!!! Mom pushes his head down her body for about three minutes of him eating her pussy!! Bottom line, it's been about fifteen minutes of wooing, pursuing, lacking any foreplay, mom wants his (virgin) penis in her (long unused) cunt, and thirty secondss later it's wham bam, thank you ma'am!

And the fucking bottom line is, her son Craig is twenty-one plus years old, never had his hands on a lady's boobs before, never even seen a real pussy, and he's fucking his mother due to her instant persuasion!!! Worse, they did NOT even consummate the initial taking-of-her-twenty-one-plus-year-old-only-son's-virginity nor her son making the money shot, completing the course, scoring a touchdown! He got a hit (using baseball lingo) but did not score any runs much less the winning run! Mom got him into her teasing microfuckfest thirty minutes ago, he's only had his wick in "her well" for less than a minute and she makes him pull out! Due to his inexperience and his mom's carelessness her son is shooting off wildly all over the bedroom--like a four inch water-pressurized unattended firehose. And the disaster of this Krazy Kops style comedy is Craig did not even get a handjob NOR a blowjob!!!!!

No doubt, I love this Mom; I can see myself sating and satisfying her every wish, even her having a few siblings for me and grandchildren for her, and us living happily the remainder of our lives. However, I hope the writer's intent in this "quickie" (pun intended) is humoresque and causing a shit-eating smile on each reader's face; it worked for me!! Son Craig is nearing college graduation and, until about half an hour ago, is a TOTAL virgin, except for viewing a few magazine pictures. The truth be known he possibly could still be a virgin (since males have no hymen nor similar obstruction) and Mom did not allow their initial (and maybe only) fuck to be consummated!!!

There is an awaiting additional chapter; maybe it will allay some of my questionable aspects of this well written, yet with humor, fast-paced expose' on how a twenty-two year old virgin (partially) loses his virginity--with his mother--without foreplay, all within about half an hour from start to finish!! The writer needs to slow the story context, increase the content, and spend much more time on their foreplay and sexual acts! Additional side essentials such as a nice dinner out, a drive out to a distant park, a stroll along the beach or lake front, a weekend at their isolated lake cabin. And most important, keep it a duality male and female, mother and son lovefest!!! In another four or five weeks mother finds she will have her second child/her first grandchild, and her son will have a sibling/his first child.

By the way, these comments are not criticism, but are my critique of the story, thus far, as I interpret the subject mother's and son's trip into the most sensual of all sexual erotica, that of a parent and child incestual foray of deep abiding love!! Keep writing, your quality--and the needs of Mother and Son--is great, but work on your quantity (content). I greatly appreciate your masterful writing efforts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
an excellent story

It's great that his mother guides Craig to explore her voluptuous body and lets her boy blow his young balls all over her. Mom knows that her boy's creamy semen is the best skin moisturizer for any mother, so nice and thick and protein-rich. But, sadly, mom won't let her Craig do what comes most naturally--stick his fat young cock up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that the boy came out of. Mom is depriving both of them of the most thrilling experience a mother and son can ever have. The mother gets her darling baby boy back up where he started, up the cunt that began it all for him. The boy gets his big stiff cock up his own birth canal, fucks his mother's cunt till she walks funny for a week, and unloads his hot young balls, painting the walls of his mother's mommy-twat a nice sticky white. Then he does it over and over again. The best way for a mother to absorb the vital protein in her boy's semen--scientific fact--is through her twat. That's how a mom stays fit and healthy, and mom and her boy happy as fuck.

grayge37grayge37over 8 years ago
I started to not add a comment . . .

because my vote of 5 stars indicated I really liked your story. But I would like to read more of this mom and son affair. So, how about it, another chapter or two, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another idiot and the usual BS formula

Mom has big tits and a fantastic body. Eighteen year old has biggest dick in the world. Its huge.

Get a life. Again, once you say you have a big one in these stories, the whole world knows you only have a little 4 incher. Grow up and write more truthful stories.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

A great start! Thank you!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
No better teacher than an experienced woman

An being so close - a true lustful joy to be taught by MOM! Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Poor English...

¨could care less¨ instead of couldn´t care less

¨off of¨ instead of off

¨laying¨ instead of lying (nothing to do with not telling the truth) - look this up, or go back to school.

Others as well.

Junior high or earlier language goofs.

Story OK, though.

Good bye!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Making him pull out ruined the story. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous