All Comments on 'After School Delight Pt. 01'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
rml65rml65about 6 years ago
Great story!

Wonderful story and definitely needs a second chapter! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent!

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
More please

I am looking forward to reading more about Angie and Macey and if angies mother

Gets her hands or tongue on Macey.

Sounds as if the birthday party is going to be fun!!

One of your best. Sweet and sexy. And well written

Thank you for posting it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you for this quirky, strange, delightful story!

So different! So deftly told. So delicious... 5 big ones.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
very good

can't wait for the birthday party, I bet it will be one to remember and as for the sleep over I wonder who will get Macey first, Angie, Ges or their mum or all 3 of them can't wait to find out

dadischdadischabout 6 years ago
Very nice

A lovely story, very well written. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

magpie45magpie45about 6 years ago
Wow

Love the story it definitely needs a part two but please don't have them get it on with the mum and sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

Your a good story teller... please keep this a romance between the two young ladies.

There seems to be enough conflict in the lives of these love birds.

kimskabskimskabsabout 6 years ago
after school delight

there must be a part two to this excellently told story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Close to home

In this story, I hear reflections of several women who have shared my life.

Haunting stories told here.WW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Excellent! A real rouser. You simply must continue this! By the way, Angie never did really finish telling about what happened between herself, her mother and her sister, so you are morally obligated to address that topic in any future installment. Hey, I didn't make the rules! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2

The audience has spoken we yearn for a pt 2

ImNIndyImNIndyabout 6 years ago
It seems unanimous! More!

Further, I can envision more delicious and descriptive plots, adventures, and chapters than 2. And please revisit descriptively the unexpected interlude with Ges as this is going to play into what comes, and lends to filling out the past history.

(ImNIndy now in Corpus Christi ... )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice

A sensual and sexy story. If you do decide to continue, the story, l'm sure I'll be delighted with any direction, you take your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I think we're all looking forward for a Part 2.0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
consistancy

A very nice story with only 1 problem......you introduced the speech impediment but then did not keep it consistent it was there and later on the same page it was gone. Otherwise it was a very well constructed story

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Hello and Thanks.

I just wanted to thank you all for your generous comments and suggestions.

There most certainly is a Part 2 on its way, and possibly a Part 3 too, which will allow for a sleepover and Ges' party to be covered separately.

As I've said elsewhere, you obviously can't please everyone, and at the time when most of your comments were added, Part 2 was already in progress. My personal preference is for something a bit wicked, so hapless little Macey looks like becoming the centre of attention in a number of naughty goings on before the series ends (if it ever does :))

BTW: If 'Anon' would be kind enough to message me and point out the inconsistencies, I'll be happy to submit a correction (I only found one that I missed - where Angie said 'keeping lots of sordid secrets' - should have been 'secwets').

mtnman6999mtnman6999about 6 years ago

Quirky,Kinky,and very Hot! I can't wait for more. Macey has hit the jackpot!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
Really good story!

I thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

That was AWESOME please do a second part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story with great characters! I love stories like these and hope future chapters are just as great! Keep up the good work!

Discretion9966Discretion9966almost 6 years ago
Quite lovely

Your writing skill, coupled with your ability to keep your audience aroused, makes this story simply hypnotic and addictive. I so look forward to reading more from you. Great character development and scenery, excellent dialog (some of the best I've read on this site), and believable storyline. Quite lovely, indeed.

kimbeerlykimbeerlyalmost 6 years ago
I couldnt read it faster !

Such a great read, kept me glued to the screen all the way through !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

make her fuck Ges secretly and fuck the mom secretly please

ezrunezrunover 5 years ago
Lovely Story!!

Subtle but distinct characterization, Nice people, a soupcon of conflict. Thank you so much for making this available for us to enjoy!!

ms969ms969over 5 years ago
Near Perfect Story

This story is easily one of my top 5 stories on Literotica or any other site. It is truly special. I have written these comments into a joint comment at the end of Chapter 3. If you do not get that comment please message me. You have written a masterpiece that describes what I wished had happened to me 5 decades ago. Back then I was near to taking my own life when one of the most popular girls in school asked others to stop persecuting me. We never went out, and she was as straight as a board. Unfortunately, this high did not last through your Chapter 3 which I found to be far to dark. At my age, mid 60's I no longer need to seek spooky stuff and prefer to focus on what I thought I had found in your stories. I will read some more, and hope they are not so near to date rape.

But this Chapter 1, will stay on my periodic re read list. Thanks for your sterling craftsmanship.

DomaldDomaldover 2 years ago

Lovely characters, well done.

I like the mom and the sister, they are kinky while still likeable. And I liked the small hint at the sisters’ relationship.

Amanda7Amanda7over 2 years ago

i have just come across your stories, and i loved it. Great characters wound into terrific story. I am looking forward reading many more of your stories.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funabout 1 year ago

Extremely well written…thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want this to be a romance story, but will.it be?

I_lOvE_GiRlSI_lOvE_GiRlS11 months ago

Absolutely, wickedly amazing! Dear lord you sure know how to write an incredibly hot, erotic and beautiful story that turned me on from start to finish. It's not often that I am so turned on by someone's story, but reading this has got me super horny, I feel like my brain is in a fog of lust!!!!

Great job Macey, I can't wait to read more of your stories ❤️😊.

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Macey11 months agoAuthor

Let's hope you're not put off when you get to the darker content in later parts ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
442 Followers
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES