All Comments on 'After School Delight Pt. 02'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
5 star fun

Great continuation . sweet and tender young love . but it seems like Angie has a mischievous side , carnt wait to see what she does to her tormentor. The sleep over sounds like it will be fun, mmmm.

Angie and Maceys idea of homework is the same as mine, best done horizontally.

Eagerly awaiting chapter 3

Thank you

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
not bad

I really liked your 1st part of this series, the 2nd part was still good can't wait to read pt 3 of this

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 6 years ago

I'm weally liking this sewies. Wkd_Macey, I look forward to the next chapter.

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You - Thank You :)

Thanks for your comments.

This episode is very short in comparison with Parts 1 and 3. The problem was, Part 2 (this one) was becoming too long, so I had to split it. Hopefully it will still be accepted well, but Part 3 (the sleepover) has also already been submitted, so you shouldn't have long to wait for the rest of the chapter :)

Thanks again.

Macey.

kimbeerlykimbeerlyalmost 6 years ago
A solid second issue !

I love how this is shaping up !! Being shorter, this fed my appetite for the next chapter !!

mehodge4mehodge4over 2 years ago

i love this story its so dood and sexy keep it up

mehodge4mehodge4over 2 years ago

i love this story its so dood and sexy keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I realize that some of this is autobiographical. I think it takes a lot of courage to discuss topics like statutory rape and not being safe around parents and step-parents, even in the context of a sexually arousing story. Bravo.

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 2 years ago

I’ve read the first two chapters and will definitely be going through the entire story. Excellent writing with lots of emotion, insight and some great sex between these two young lovers.

I’m sure we are going to see more people getting involved fairly soon and look forward to Suzie being “initiated” into the proceedings, as well as one or two others.

I hope the abhorrent behaviour of the fathers does not feature much further and they get their comeuppance. 5*

Reading_is4funReading_is4funabout 1 year ago

I like the humorous style and the development of your character… you are truly talented

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES