After School Delight Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers

"What are you thinking about?" Angie asked me.

"Hmmm?"

"You were smiling all over your chops," she teased me.

"Oh... I was thinking about last week - that first night we had together," I told her, honestly. I didn't have to tell her about how sexy her little sister was, or what we were doing in the alley.

She smiled, happy in the belief that I was thinking of her, and that we could spend so much time together.

"Would you like to come and sleep over on Fwiday night?" she asked.

"Ooohh... that would be lovely," I replied. "Oh, but I can't take an overnight bag to school."

"That's no pwoblem," she told me. "We can come back here and get it after school. I'll walk back with you." I kept her in suspense, mulling over the possibility for a minute. "Oh, don't tease me," she whined. "Please say you'll come? My mum asked if you would."

"What?" I exclaimed in mock horror. "Your mam is inviting me to come for a sleep-over? Don't 'you' want me to stay then?"

"Of course I do, silly!" she said, giving me a doleful pout. "I asked her, and she said to ask your mum."

"Well why didn't you ask my mam?"

"Oh, don't be awkward. Say you'll come? You could stay for the weekend if you like. We can bwing you home on Sunday, in time for church." She looked brighter, adding softly, "We could sleep together... all night."

"If I'm honest, I wouldn't mind a good excuse to skip church for once," I told her.

"Shall we see what she says then?" Angie asked, looking hopeful.

I smiled. "I'll have to ask her in the morning. My dad will be there now and he can be a bit 'difficult' sometimes."

We slipped our shoes off and lay on the bed, cuddling together, just kissing gently and playing with each other through our school clothes.

"Aren't you worried about getting your blouse creased," I asked her.

"Not if I take it off," she smiled.

"Maybe I'd better do the same then," I grinned.

Within five minutes her bra was off too and she was on her back; we were tribbing, reaching out for each other's breasts, squeezing and kneading and pinching each other's nipples as we ground our hot little pussies together.

"Shhh," I told her. "We don't want anyone coming up to see what the noise is about."

"I thought you... wanted me to... help you with... your biology?" she gasped.

"Fuck the biology," I moaned, hugging her thigh tightly and kissing the back of her knee as I ground my aching pussy urgently against hers. "What about your... speech therapy?"

"This is doing me... more good than... any other thewapy... I can think of," she gasped.

We curled our bodies over toward each other and hugged the best we could, as we each tried to make the other cum first. It always surprises me how people can twist their bodies into the most awkward of shapes when the incentive is right.

Almost an hour later and I simply ached all over, but I didn't care. We lay together and hugged, our naked bodies entwined together as one.

"Can't we get into your bed?" she asked

"Not if you want to come again," I told her.

"I've alweady cum twice," she giggled.

"I didn't mean that, you wicked girl. I meant, when we go downstairs my mam might see that we've been in the bed."

"We could make it again," she pouted.

"I suppose we could. We'll do that next time..." I told her, "but it's getting late. You don't want to be walking home in the dark."

"Are you sending me away?" she pouted.

"Yep," I said, sternly.

"Without another orgasm?"

"You've already had two. Don't be greedy," I mock-scolded. She pouted again.

"Wouldn't your dad give me a lift home?"

I looked into her eyes. "Believe me," I said seriously, "you don't want to be having a lift home from my dad."

"Why not?"

"Trust me. You don't."

"Well... Maybe you're wight. I've seen the way he looks at me."

"Honestly. I'm right."

When it was time for Angie to leave, I walked her to the front door, and sure enough, Dad stopped us. "Can I be givin' you a lift back me darlin'?" he asked.

"Oh, thank you Mr W****, but I pwefer to walk. I like the exercise."

"Well you be careful now little lady. There's some funny folk about."

Angie just looked at me and I'm sure she and I were thinking the same thing - 'Yes, and one of them lives here.'

When we got to the step she said, "Surely it would have been safe enough if we both went?"

"Then I'd have to come back with him alone. He's not my real dad you know... he's my step-dad... and he looks at me the same way," I told her.

"Ohhh," she said, now realising that it wasn't just her at risk.

We had a proper goodnight kiss on the step, away from prying eyes, and I closed the door, thinking, 'We don't seem to get much biology homework done.'

In the morning at breakfast, I asked my mam about staying over with Angie for the weekend, and she was fine with it, so I told Angie at school the next day.

"Oh, that's wonderful," she chirped, and there was that smile again, the one I always wanted to kiss, but I couldn't do it in class of course; such a pity.

... To be continued...

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you have enjoyed it.

In recognition for my effort, please be kind enough to give a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share, please leave a comment below.

Thank you.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers
12