All Comments on 'After School Delight Pt. 04'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
ok

this was written good, but I still think what is planned for lizze is not right no matter what she has done, I also liked the way macey's sat went, if I was her I would have been mad at her momma for doing that I hope you go easy on lizze

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
good continuation

Wow that was some weekend .Oh that poor sore pussy . I think it needs a bit of TLC now , and I am sure it will get some . I am glad that Angie has Macie as they sound like a well matched couple and I am looking forward to Ges being brought more into things , give her a treat for paying the rent. The dildos lined up liked toy soldiers on the mantel made me smile.

I am enjoying this series Thank you

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 6 years ago
Fun

What a little cruel world have you build here, infested with predators around every corner, still it's great fun to watch. I'm curious what you will eventually have up your sleeve to get even with Jenny, at the same time hoping it will be long way into coming.

And then, as old legend says, dragon slayer becomes a dragon himself, but that's not where I expect you go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What’s round the next corner?

Really engaging story thar is difficult to put down. Another example of your excellent skills. Thank you.

ms969ms969over 5 years ago
Loved the story

This story started focusing back on the Macey Angie love story, that I truly hopes matures and grows into a lifelong commitment. The reluctance to be around Angie's Mom is a positive sign, and I hope she eventually receives her just rewards, though I would settle for her ending up with Macey's Mom. The step slither is a real piece of art, and I suspect it is finances that is keeping them togather. Perhaps a joint household could afford to live without resorting to such rotten conditions.

I am not at sure as I was before this installment about Suzzane receiving bad treatment. Being brought out as a lesbian, losing her status as an Alpha, and living through a treatment with the coach may be enough. By the way, I hope the coach gets her walking papers. What she is doing is basically sexual harassment and would be grounds for termination even if Suzzane was an adult worker.

I may be sensitive to the treatment of lesbians, but having lived a life of being scorned has made that burned into my soul. I can remember some 185 cm plus guys yelling at me and my partner in life over simply holding hands. Then one of those guys, needing the strength of numbers since his 1 foot height advantage was not enough threw a sack of dog shit on us. The police stated it would be a hard case to prosecute and that they would check into it. We never heard anything back. So, as I said, being outed against her will can very easily lead to where she might consider suicide. I realize you are writing fantasy, but most of your readers are what I call Tweentie guys. Young jerks who do not know how to behave and in real life do draw norms from what they read.

Beth

user589151315user589151315over 5 years ago
Turnabout's fair play

Macey and Angie need to find some means of being immune to the hypnosis. Better yet, turn it back on "jenny" and give her a taste of her own medicine.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Total depwavity delivered in such a straight, innocent style! All porny descriptions avoided and the sex evoked in a sensitive, almost cute way. Innocent storytelling; unbelievably, dangerously hot sex. What a combo.

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 2 years ago

Much better than the hypnosis centric theme in the last chapter. I hope macey and angie get the upper hand on Jenny, suzie and even miss Stacey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
440 Followers
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES