After School Delight Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
439 Followers

"My God. It sounds so... depraved."

"Oh Macey. You don't know the half of what my mum is capable of. When it comes to depwavity, she wote the book. She pulled me up and she fondled my body, squeezing my nipples and letting you watch while I fucked you. She always likes to play with me while I'm fucking a girl."

I stopped for a moment to think. "Always likes to?" I exclaimed. "Wait... Wait a minute. You've done this before!" I exclaimed, staring at her. "When have you done it before Angie?" I asked.

"Oh cwap!" she said, quietly, colouring up and looking embarrassed as she realised that yet another guilty secret was out.

"Just how long have you been doing this sort of thing Angie?" I asked. I couldn't help the question sounding accusing.

She was quiet for a moment before replying, "She used to make me bwing fwiends home fwom school... 'to play'."

"And?"

"And we used to..."

"I think I can guess." I was appalled.

"You were the first one I ever weally wanted to bwing home Macey. Honestly! I never wanted any of those other girls. I never wanted any of this to happen." She looked so remorseful.

"But you must have known she would do it, didn't you?" I reasoned.

"I hoped that for once she would let me have a fwiend of my own. Someone just for me. If I had thought she would have done any of this I would never have let her meet you."

We sat together quietly for a few minutes. "What about Ges?" I eventually asked, breaking the difficult silence.

"She made me do it with Ges too," Angie admitted, her voice quite hushed.

That wasn't quite what I had meant, but it seemed to allay my concern that Ges may have joined in too, yet it raised another question. "You mean at the weekend?"

"No! God no! Before then. Poor Ges weally went thwough it over the last year or so... ever since I joined your class." I just stared at her, not quite sure what she was saying. "There were no fwiends to bwing home, you see..." she confided.

"Until you met me..."

She ignored my interjection.

"... but Ges didn't mind. She loved it."

I couldn't help feeling that this was all somewhat hypocritical. From what Angie had told me previously, her mother had forced their dad to leave for abusing her little sister, yet by all accounts she was doing precisely the same thing with them both.

"She has this little expwession," Angie explained. "When she feels horny, she will ask one of us, 'Would you like to come and meet a soldier?' and then she takes us upstairs and fucks us."

"What?" I burst out, hardly able to believe what I was hearing.

"She tells us to come with her and we can't wefuse."

Angie was silent for a minute. "I don't know what to say," I finally told her.

"There's nothing much 'to' say, is there," she sighed.

"You don't 'want' her to do that with you... do you?" I asked.

"God no! But I can't wefuse her. She contwols me."

"Do you want her to do it with me then?" I asked.

"No! Of course not," she objected vehemently.

"Well, we'll have to find a way to make her stop it then," I said quietly.

"Don't you think I've twied?" she asked.

"We'll think of something," I told her, giving her a hug.

We just sat together for a while, cuddling, her fingers still moving gently inside me.

"So was that it?" I eventually asked.

"You mean your lost Saturday? Nooo. That was just the start," she told me. "She made me fuck you until you came, then she took over with the bigger one. She said she wanted to see how much you could take."

"And?"

"The look on your face when she started to buwy that big thing inside you. I thought you were going to scweam. I twied to make her stop but she insisted you were liking it. She asked you and you said you wanted it. Your eyes and your mouth were so wide, and you made such beautiful gasping, whimpewing sounds. You looked so beautiful lying there on your back, so fwesh and tiny and... naked, with your hands up beside your head and your legs stwetched out to the sides, and each time she pushed it in, you let out a little cwy."

"So that's why I was so sore."

"Just that on its own might not have been so bad, but she made me do it with you all day. She sent me off to have bweakfast and she stayed with you."

"What?"

"When I left she was dwiving the full length of the middle one into you over and over again, pulling it wight back then wamming it in again, and squeezing your nipples. You seemed to be loving it. I have no idea what she did while I was away, but I came back as quickly as I could and she made me fuck you again. She told me to keep doing it while she went for bweakfast. I couldn't help it, but you seemed to like it. Then she had a shower and came back to take over again. She kept saying she wanted to see how much you could take."

I was quiet for a moment, then I asked her, "And how much did I take?"

It was her turn to be quiet. "Angie?" I pressed her for an answer.

"I wanted to stop. Weally I did, but she wouldn't let me. I was so tired, and I knew you must have been too, but she made me keep doing it. She would kneel behind me and squeeze my tits and molest me... awound the back, and kiss my neck and shoulders while I was fucking you. It seemed to excite you, then she would take over."

"How long?" I asked, hardly able to believe what she was telling me.

"How long what?"

"How long did the two of you 'do' me for?"

She hesitated. "Four hours," she replied, almost inaudibly.

"What?" I cried aloud.

"... at first," she added, almost silently. I just stared at her.

"We fucked you constantly fwom when we woke at 10am thwough to about 2pm. By that time you were dwenched in sweat. She made me help her dwy you."

"So you rubbed me down with a towel?"

"No..." she looked at me pathetically. "You know how she likes the taste of sweat."

"You 'licked' me dry?" I almost yelled.

"Shhh... Someone might hear."

"You licked the sweat from me?"

She nodded. "Then we let you west. I stayed with you while you slept. We were there for almost two hours. I couldn't leave you. You were exhausted. I thought it must have been all over, but about four in the afternoon she came back to wake you again. She was wearing another one."

"What sort of 'another' one?"

"She had the 'number four' on. It's not quite as long as the 'three' that she had been using, but it's thicker. She made me use the number three. She said you liked it. You were holding my hand as she pushed hers into you and you nearly cwushed it. I still have the bwuise... Look!"

The area around her thumb joint on the back of her hand was a sort of dark yellowy colour. "I noticed that in class. I was going to ask you how you got it."

"It must have weally hurt you, but I couldn't do anything to stop her. We had to take it in turns until tea time. That would have been about 6 o'clock, when Ges got home. She wanted to have a turn too, but Mum said you were too tired, so she'd have to wait until her birthday."

I gasped in shock. "So, for her birthday treat, Ges gets to fuck me? Is that it?" I asked, hardly able to believe what I was hearing.

"I knew you'd be angwy."

"Oh Nooo!" I laughed, an incredulous rage clearly evident in my tone. "I'm not angwy!" I almost shouted.

That was the first and last time that I ever mocked her. She just stared at me, obviously hurt and quite unable to believe that I would be so unkind to her, but simultaneously knowing that she deserved it. The water began to fill her eyes and she looked as if she was about to cry.

In truth, she didn't really deserve it at all - it was her mam that had made her do it. Angie was just a helpless pawn in Jenny's sordid game, and had been for years so it would seem.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I told her, immediately regretting my harsh words, wrapping my arms around her and pressing my head to her breast. "That was cruel. I should never have said it. I know it wasn't your doing. I truly am sorry."

"No! I do deserve it. I should have been stwonger. I should have stopped her."

"You couldn't stop her any more than I could," I told her. "She has a power over us both."

We just hugged for a few minutes. "Question is, what are we going to do about it?" I asked, after a while.

"We just won't go back any more," Angie declared. "She can't abuse you if you don't go back to mine."

"But it's Ges' party in a couple of days. She would be so upset."

"You do wealise Ges wants to fuck you too."

I smiled at Angie. "She doesn't have to use one of those things though, does she," I pointed out.

"How will you stop her?"

"If I make a deal with her before your mam gets to us, I'm sure she'd rather we both give her a really good time voluntarily."

"What do we do about Mum though?"

"Maybe we could offer her an alternative?" I smiled.

"Like what?"

"You remember Suzanne?"

She smiled. We both made that slurping sound like the gathering of mucus, and feigned a spit to the side, then laughed. It felt so good to see her laugh again.

"You're not still mad at me then?" she asked, looking forlorn and stroking my hair as she kissed my forehead.

"You know I can't stay mad at you for long, I told her," kissing her lovely slender neck.

"So... about Suzanne..." She didn't finish the sentence. It was as if she could hear the thoughts whirling around in my head.

"You remember we caught her watching you in the showers?" I told her.

"And I'm certain she's gay," Angie added, bolstering the point.

"What if we were to corner her somewhere, and find out if she would like to explore her inner self?" I suggested.

"I bet my mum would like to explore her inner self," Angie added, and we both laughed.

"Or, we could?" I added.

"Oh you! You just want to get your hands on her bum," she teased. "You said it was nice!"

"I was 'joking'!" I objected, raising the pitch of my voice in a defensive squeal, but then I spotted her smirking "Oh, you!" I said, giving her another push.

"I can't see my mum twading you for her. You're so much pwettier... and she pwefers small girls."

"Oh, you! Flatterer," I said, fluttering my eyelids at her in mock diffidence. "She might if there was the promise of more to come," I winked.

"More?"

"How many girls are there in Suzanne's little clique?" I prompted.

"Ohhh. Six," she smiled, suddenly catching on to where this was leading.

"And... if we managed to get Suzie under Mama's... 'influence'?" I suggested, intentionally using her 'pet' name, whilst consciously avoiding the word 'spell'.

"Oh my God," she breathed. "Her own little schoolgirl hawem. How could she wesist something like that?"

"How indeed," I smiled.

"But we'll need to be careful how we appwoach it. We can't just come wight out and ask her."

"You leave that to me," I told her. "I think I might be able to work something out."

"Suppose we did get them all involved?" she asked. "Don't you think that would be a bit..."

"What?"

"... spiteful?"

I looked at her sideways. "Think back over the last year and a bit Angie. Were any of them worried about being unkind to you?"

We sat cuddling together for a while, Angie happy to stimulate me while my warm breath played on her neck.

"I just thought," I said.

"Hmmm? What about?"

"Well, if you and your mam were... you know... all day Saturday?"

"Yes?"

"Well... Where was Ges all this time?"

"She went to the concert on Fwiday night with the lads fwom two doors away. She was still with them."

"Does your mam let her stay out with them all night then? I heard what they said about us as we went into the alley. Wouldn't she worry about Ges being alone with them."

"She wanted her to go."

"You mean, to get her out of the way?"

"Well, sort of. No, not exactly," she said, cautiously.

"What do you mean?"

I could tell this was going to be something of a major revelation. "Ges pays the went for us now," she revealed at last.

"What?"

"One of the lads owns our house, and sevewal others in the stweet. He inhewited them, I think. Dad used to pay the went the usual way, but when he left, Mum couldn't afford it any more. We thought we would have to move away, but he said we could stay if Mum wanted to pay the went... 'another way'.

"Mum was quite happy with that. She's a bit of a cougar anyway..."

"Ha! Tell me about it!" I interrupted.

"... so she used to do it herself, but as soon as Ges and I were older... old enough to be of intewest to him... and his fwiends... they wanted us instead. Mum wefused to let them take me, but Ges is a little nympho. She just loves getting fucked, so Mum said she might as well earn our went for us, since she was going to do it anyway."

I was horrified. "So your mam lets her stay out all weekend with them, knowing they will all fuck her, just to pay the rent?"

"Don't be so shocked. If she wasn't with them she would just find someone else to do it with. She even let an old man poke her in the pictures once."

"What?" I was beginning to sound like a cracked record.

"It's twue!" she said, giving one of her mischievous laughs. "We were all sitting watching this film. I was in the middle and this old guy came and sat next to us, beside Ges. He leered at me; it gave me the cweeps, but Ges turned and smiled at him, you know... the way she does."

"Sooo?" I asked, quite excited by the scandal of it all, "what happened?"

"Pwobably better that I don't say any more - maybe I'll tell you later," she said. I got told off by my mum anyway."

"So you got it in the neck because... she couldn't behave?" I sniggered.

"It's not funny," Angie objected, interrupting. "She doesn't know any better. I'm surpwised she hasn't twied it on with you," she added. I must have looked guilty. "She hasn't, has she?" she probed.

"Whatever would give you that idea?" I replied, skilfully evading the question.

"I don't know," she said, giving me a suspicious look. "I wouldn't put anything past that one. I told you about how she nearly got expelled fwom her school didn't I?"

"Yes. You said a boy took her in a store room."

"No, I said that's where they 'caught' them. I don't know if it was a store woom, but some sort of cupboard, but it was 'Ges' who took 'him' in there. She would have fucked him wight there in the classwoom but she got caught interfewing with a boy once before, so she knew she had to hide with him."

"But... it was the boy that got expelled?"

"I know," she sighed. "Life is shit isn't it? The twuth is, she would have just as happily taken a girl in there. She pwobably has done for all we know. She just got caught that time."

I thought back to that first day when I met Ges, and the fun we had in the alley before I went home. I thought it was just me that she wanted, but I soon realised she would have done that with anyone. Probably even someone off the street.

"We used to share a bedwoom," Angie went on, "but after Mum found out about what Dad was doing with Ges and he left, she had to give us sepawate wooms."

"Why?"

"I would wake up in the night and find her under the covers... doing... things... You know. She's insatiable... Like I said, she's a little nympho."

"How long has she been like this?"

"Since Dad started... interfering... with her. Probably about four years."

"Since she was fourteen?"

"Maybe a bit longer than that. Thirteen I think. I weally don't know. I'm only guessing, but I know that Mum and Dad had to go to her school a few times awound then because there were 'pwoblems'."

I gave her a hug.

Angie played with me for a while in that secluded little spot, until some lads came along. By the time they spotted us we were sitting side-by-side on the bench, and Angie was sucking her fingers, looking like a cute little baby doll. They tried chatting us, but they both looked quite young and neither of us really had eyes for anyone else, so we just told them "No thanks," and went on our way.

When we got back to my house, my mam commented on how late we were.

"Sorry Mam," I told her. "It was such a lovely afternoon we sat in the park for a while, enjoying the nature." She turned and just smiled. "I hope the food isn't spoiled," I added.

"No honey. It's just a stew," she told us. "Sit down and you can eat now, then get off to your room and get on with whatever it is you two do up there every night." We smiled at each other, and I felt sure I saw a smirk on her face.

After the meal, Mam sent us upstairs to get on with our homework, "... before your dad gets in," she told us.

I looked up at the clock. "It's almost six," I said. "Come on, move your butt," I laughed, then quickly apologised for having used an expletive (mild though it was) in front of my mam.

The stairway in our house was a narrow enclosed corridor of steps between the front and back rooms, and once on the stairs, no-one could see anything from above or below, so as I led the way, Angie's hand was half way up my leg, groping my thigh.

"I like this homework," I told her as she followed me up the stairs.

"Is it biology again?" she asked, closing the door behind us.

"Ooohh... I do hope so," I told her, stretching out on the bed.

"Let's take our ties off, shall we?" she suggested.

"Oh, I've been dying to unfasten my collar," I agreed.

"... and we don't want to get your blouse cweased, do we," she smiled, unfastening my buttons for me.

"Nor my skirt," I insisted.

Soon I was standing before her in just my dark navy-blue school knickers and white ankle socks, having left our shoes downstairs. She held me by the shoulders and kissed me, then looking down she told me, "I don't like those."

"My titties?" I exclaimed in abject dismay.

"No, silly," she smiled. "The knickers. Let's get wid of them shall we?"

"Be my guest," I told her.

"I am your guest," she replied, with a serene smile as she knelt, sliding them down to my ankles for the second time in an hour.

Her face was level with my crotch, and as she leaned forward and placed the gentlest of kisses on the 'Vee' of my fleshy mound, my thighs parted instinctively. Her hands gripped the backs of my legs, pulling my knees forward and I fell, eyes closed, backwards onto the bed.

She pushed my knees apart, pressing her lips tightly over me, and as her hands slid up the sides of my body I moaned softly, marvelling at the sensation of her tongue reaching inside me as her expert fingers teased my nipples in the way that only she seemed able to do.

Angie and I have this beautiful game that we play. What it is; we take it in turns to eat each other, but the girl on her back has to try not to make a sound while the girl on her knees has to try to make her cry out. The orgasm marks the end of your 'turn' and then we both swap places.

I always lose; Angie has so much self control, but maybe that's because she had so much more practice at keeping quiet, from when she was younger.

Nine o'clock came so quickly and it wasn't long before I was waving her goodbye from the front door again. My dad had offered her a lift home again (as usual), which she had sensibly declined (as usual), but shortly after she had left he 'decided' he would go out for a walk. Mam was as suspicious as I was, so while she was cross-examining him on why he suddenly wanted to go out, I sent a quick text to Angie to say, 'Get a move on girl. My dad is going out and he's being cagey about where and why'. I was relieved to get a reply 5 minutes later to say she was home.

WEDNESDAY:

Nothing much out of the ordinary happened on Wednesday, except that, when school finished and Angie asked if I was ready to go, I hedged around the question.

"What's wong? Are you not coming for tea as usual?"

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
439 Followers