After School Delight Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers

"Look... I think I'll give it a miss tonight if that's OK.

"Oh," she whined, looking crestfallen. "You didn't come Monday either."

"It was Bank Holiday, wasn't it. We went to my aunt Lucy's."

"I know, but it still meant you didn't come."

I just shrugged.

"It's because of my mum, isn't it."

"I'm just... still a bit sore," I told her, as tactfully as I could.

"You seemed OK yesterday," she pointed out.

I shrugged. "Why don't you just come to mine as usual tomorrow? Hmmm?" I suggested.

"OK." She sighed, giving me a consolatory smile. I knew she would be disappointed, but after what I'd heard about the goings on the previous Saturday, no-one could be surprised that I was reluctant to put my head back into the lion's mouth again so soon?

I walked home alone, leaving Angie to explain to her mam why I didn't want to come for tea. I had left her with, 'Tell her I still have a tummy ache,' by way of explanation. I know it was feeble, but I had to say something.

THURSDAY:

The school week had gone by in much the same way that most weeks go, with the notable exception that now Suzanne didn't seem to be the alpha in her little clique any more.

She was still being her usual obnoxious self, and she seemed to be trying hard to regain her status, but in the showers she was quite different. Instead of ignoring us as she used to, she kept looking across, obviously curious, and she was attracting a few whispers from her circle of cronies. Angie spotted it too, and her response was to do almost exactly what she did the previous time; she turned to face Suzanne, completely naked, but this time instead of a cold, hard glare, she smiled. It was one of those coy little smiles that never failed to capture my heart, and Suzie was floored; she had no idea what to do with it. She stared for a moment, then looked away, clearly embarrassed, but unable to resist the temptation of glancing back a few times to see if Angie was still looking, and smiling. She was of course. Poor Suzie was hooked and Angie's impression of benign innocence was reeling her in.

By the time the showers were all but done, Suzie's crowd had all left her and there were just the three of us still in there.

"This is it," I whispered to Angie.

I discreetly moved around behind Suzie as Angie walked up to her, smiling.

"What do 'you' want?" Suzanne barked, curtly, emphasising the word 'you', but the slight faltering of her voice told us that her previous steely confidence was sadly lacking.

"Just the same as you," Angie smiled, standing there before her, the sprinkling water from the shower forming tiny droplets and trickling down over her pale, creamy skin, dripping from the tips of her pert nipples and running down over her smooth flat tummy as Suzie took in the unique beauty of Angie's exquisite naked frame.

They looked at each other and although I was behind her I knew that Suzie's eyes were scanning those wonderfully firm, ripe young breasts, the slender waist, the curvaceous hips, the luscious, sturdy thighs, and that soft, inviting 'Vee' of her shaved crotch. Suzie didn't shave her body, not even her underarms. She had always said it was 'pandering to the whims of masculine dominance', and she 'refused to follow like a sheep'. It was the one thing that set her and her cronies apart from the rest of the girls.

"I d... don't know what y... you mean," the girl stammered. I had never heard her sound so unsure of herself as she did just then.

"Of course you do," Angie replied calmly, smiling invitingly, "doesn't she Macey," she said softly, looking to Suzie's side.

"Of course you do," I replied with a smile, looking up into her uncertain eyes as she whirled around, suddenly realising that I was still there.

Angie reached out to stroke her cheek with the back of her fingers, and Suzie instinctively stepped back, straight into my arms.

"Oh!" I exclaimed in mock surprise. "There's nothing to be afraid of," I told her.

"I'm not afraid of anything," she retorted, but her manner belied her words.

"We can all be friends you know," I told her, sliding my arm around her waist, the fingers of my other hand tracing lines up and down her bare hip.

She almost leaped back away from me. "What do you want?" she repeated, but this time it wasn't bold or curt, it was a nervous whine.

"Just to be your friend," Angie told her with a comforting smile.

"Why are you being nice to me?" Suzie whimpered. She sounded as if she might be close to tears.

"I only ever wanted to be your friend, Suzie," Angie told her, softly. There was an undeniable sincerity in her voice, and if she didn't really mean it you would never have guessed.

She stroked Suzie's cheek, then slid her open hand around behind the nervous girl's neck, pulling her close to kiss her. It was quite thrilling to have this previously commanding girl turn to putty in our hands. My arm slid gently around her waist from behind, hugging my naked body to hers, her left buttock fitting neatly against my tummy, while my cheek pressed gently against her wet back and my free hand traced down the groove of her spine, around over her hip and down the front, so close to her crotch that the tip of my index finger felt the soft, wet muff.

She was making soft, "Mmmm, Mmmm," sounds as Angie's kiss helped her traverse the line from nervous apprehension to willing participant, and as Angie's hand reached up to gently cup her waiting breast, I felt privileged to witness her melting into my lover's arms.

Quite frankly, I was amazed that Suzie would be letting us do this, and I felt certain that she wasn't really sure if she wanted it or not. At that moment I could so easily have curled my finger around and under her crotch, but I didn't want to scare her off by molesting her too intimately. Not yet leastways. Even so, the situation was making me very wet and I could tell that Angie wanted to take her further too, but just as their lips were about to meet again...

"What are you girls doing?" came a stern voice from the doorway.

The three of us immediately stepped back, separating as Angie spun around to see Miss Stacey enter the shower room. Miss Delaney usually took us for games but she was off this week, so Stacey was taking the class instead. I'm not sure if Angie already knew about Stacey, but I certainly did. She was easily as bad as Angie's mam for liking girls, and half the school knew about her. I sometimes wondered how she ever got the job.

"We're... err... just finished Miss Stacey," Suzie replied. "We were just coming out."

Angie stifled a snigger and I couldn't help but giggle. I don't think Suzie even saw the double entendre. She snatched her towel up and ran off, leaving Angie and I to make our way out more sedately.

"Hurry up you two," Stacey barked. "I need to be somewhere soon."

'I'll bet you do,' I thought. 'I wonder who the lucky girl is.'

"Did she see us?" Angie whispered.

"I don't think so," I said, reaching for our towels.

As we got to the changing room, Suzie was sitting on the bench with her towel around her, and Stacey had an arm around her bare shoulders, speaking to her, closely and quietly. "OK?" she seemed to be finishing a conversation with Suzie, standing quite abruptly as we came closer. Suzie nodded, and Miss Stacey glanced toward us, smiled, and left the room.

As we were getting dressed, Suzanne looked up again, to be met by Angie's smile coming back at her. Angie let her towel drop again and Suzie stopped in her tracks to gaze at Angie's perfect nubile figure once more. Suzie moved forward slightly, as if she was about to say or do something, but she hesitated, then turned away to continue dressing.

"It's OK," I told her softly, 'failing to notice' that I too had 'accidentally' allowed my towel to slip slightly. "You don't have to explain anything. We know."

She just looked at me guiltily, coloured slightly and gulped. I didn't need to tell her what it was that we 'knew'. I just wanted to reassure her that, when she came to acknowledge that she wanted to be with us, she didn't have to worry. We would accept her with open arms.

FRIDAY:

Finally; the last day of school, and the last session of the day was gymnastics. I noticed that Miss Stacey was paying Suzanne a disproportionate level of attention during the lesson, and afterwards in the showers Suzie made a point of keeping well away from us.

As we were about to leave, Angie went over to her and said something, but I couldn't hear what it was. Suzie turned and looked at her, clearly admiring her again. She broke a tiny, nervous smile as Angie turned away, and the two of us left her there alone. With our towels around us, Turkish Bath style, we went into the changing room to dress, aware of the fact that Miss Stacey seemed to be 'busy' with something, apparently happy to loiter there until we had left.

"What did you say to her?" I asked, as we left the changing room.

"Who?" Angie replied, feigning an innocent look.

"Oh, come on," I challenged. "The person you said something to as we were leaving?"

We stopped outside the changing room. "Oh, her?" Angie smirked. "I just asked her if she'd like to come with us for tea one day next week."

I thought for a moment. "You're going through with it then?"

"With what?" She gave me that innocent look again.

I was about to walk off, expecting her to follow, but she grabbed my arm to stop me, and we waited for a few minutes.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Shhh," she went, holding a finger to my lips.

She took my hand, quietly leading me back to the changing room door and, opening it silently, we crept inside.

From the direction of the showers came the echoing sound of Suzanne's voice. "Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh," and the sound of Miss Stacey coaching her with, "Ooohh, yes. Ooohh you sweet thing. That's my good girl. Didn't I tell you it would be good?"

There followed the unmistakable 'Mmmnnh' sounds of their kisses as Stacey had her fun with nubile young Suzie, and it was as much as we could do to stifle our giggles, so we crept out again.

We were about to leave the Gym Hall when Angie said quietly, "Wait. Get weady to wun." She went back, silently opened the changing room door a few inches, then slammed it hard.

We were gone in seconds, running and laughing all the way down the corridor and across the school yard until we reached the school perimeter, where we stopped to catch our breath.

"That was mean," I told her, trying to overcome the laughter.

"Why?" she laughed.

"You could at least... have let them... finish." It was as much as I could do to catch my breath.

"I suppose I could... but I couldn't wesist it," she laughed. "Anyway, now there's no doubt is there. We'll see if we can get her next week."

We walked back to my place to pick up Ges' birthday present and my overnight bag; I was determined I was going to use it this time, and I asked Angie to plait my hair for me, as Jenny had wanted me to. During the last few weeks Angie had learned how to put my hair into French Plaits - it's not that difficult, but almost impossible to do on your own hair, and I really hoped that Jenny would like it. I wasn't even sure why I wanted her to like it - I just did.

On the way back to Angie's house, I asked her, "You know what you told me the other day... about when you were all at the cinema?"

"What about it?"

"Well..." I was almost reluctant to ask, "was it recently?"

She looked straight faced at me. "Why do you ask?"

"I just wondered."

She smiled. "No," she said simply. I must have looked puzzled. "It was just after the time when my dad left," she added.

"Oh," I said, thoughtfully. 'I shouldn't have asked,' I thought.

"What sort of party will it be?" I asked her, quickly changing the subject.

She glanced at me with one of her, 'What do you think?' looks.

"I was only asking," I smirked.

"Knowing my mum, it will pwobably end with us all together in her bedwoom."

"Well I don't mind if you don't," I told her, "as long as you make her keep those 'things' away from me," I laughed.

"Ha!" she cried. "As soon as 'you' step through the door, anything could happen," she told me.

... To be continued...

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

In recognition for my effort, please be kind enough to give a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share, please leave a comment below.

Thank you.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers