All Comments on 'After School Hookup Ch. 03'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Whitney

The story line was very good. Could have done something more with Whitney walking in on a session or something.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
A nice start

Very nicely written. I hope there will be more chapters. Some at school, to give the teacher control over the student, but some at home so they can relax and have open, satisfying sex. The parents could catch them or discover what their little girl is up to. Whitney could walk in on a hot sex session and blackmail her favorite teacher into letting the lacross captain lick his young sister. So many oppertunities to expand.

zombie22zombie22over 16 years ago
Very good!

Very Good. Nice and Kinky! Keep up the good work!

zak822zak822over 16 years ago
Great, and could use so more!

Next episode, let's see them in bed. Then she needs to bang Kelsey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hella good !!!!!!

This has to be one of the best stories i have read on here and i have been reading here since 2001 . Very good job . Keep it going , so many places you could take them .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more

I can't wate to see the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

Elegant and effortless.

I think I now have a thing for plaid skirts :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

5 just doesn't seem a high enough score for this story .... WHEW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
long

This is an awesome story with great detail, and your use of good grammar is refreshing considering what stories make it onto this site these days. This story is a bit long for my tastes, but its complete lack of rambling more than makes up for it. Keep up the good work.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 16 years ago
very satisfying

AYE! That was perfect to every last detail.

I really liked the interaction that Alice had with "pussy". That was really fun to read!

Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Immensely hot story!

Plaid skirts are hot and so is Alice. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
DAMN.........

damn,,,,,,,,,that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck me..

oh my god, i think i csme thrice while reading this.. AWESOME. super sexy stuff here..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Delightful. Please write more.

This story was delightful. Next time perhaps have Alice try anal.

grassmanrossgrassmanrossabout 14 years ago
Sweating

So Hot. So Fucking Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

yummie story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yummy

I am so wet that story was soo hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great fantasy

Beautifully written, excellent grammar and spelling and lots of intimate detail. Liked the idea of referring to pussy as "her". Well done.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago
Delightful!

Kinky, sweet, and even a touch romantic. I love the way you characterize both Allison and Evan, and the buildup over the previous two chapters was very well-done.

I also particularly like the way Allison personifies her pussy; it's an inspired narrative touch, and very cute. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

One of the best things I've ever read on here, and I haven't even finished it yet ;)

ericthebardericthebardalmost 11 years ago
FanFuckingTastic

Read the series, loved it loved it loved it. Well done, sir. Kudos, kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Astonishingly well written!

Every once in a while Im amazed at a story on here that makes up for the so-so ones, then another good one. Lately it's been either bad, copies of similar stories slightly changed or just flat out horrors seemingly written by fifth graders with as little knowledge about the english language as they seem to have about basic female anatomy.

...then last night, right before bed, I queued up four or five prospect incest stories in hopes of finding something that, well... Didn't suck ass. Heh.

Wow. A gem! The story wrapped several of my fantasies up in a nice, tight ball and threw in a few I had forgotten about! The school girl outfits, the skirts, the naughty girls rolling up the waist hem when the teachers aren't looking to shorten the length. (Well maybe that wasn't in there but...;) incest... the sister I never had but wished for... me mentally transposing her for a girl in my class at the private school our parents forced us to go to. Brother/sister, teacher/student. (Delicious shiver) ...I need to find me a girl on craigslist that wants to rollplay! (Mischevious grin;)

...then there is the way things were said and phrased... Miss Pussy immediately caught my attention (pardon the pun;) and I loved 'her' being given a role as a person! I haven't seen that done in a long time! There were a few other similar bits of writing that departed from the usual, tired stuff we usually see.

Thank you for the great story telling! I'll have to save your page and see what I've beenmissing out on!

M@

DemoonKatjieDemoonKatjieover 10 years ago
oh my sir

this was amazing. i love her sweet innocence mixed with her easy desires, im envious of her courage and in the deepest part of my fantasies, jealous because in dont have my own older brother. i was able to fully enjoy being her, especially the details like the hello kitty undies, thats totally my own style =^. .^=

thank you for a wonderful mind blowing... read ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Purr...fect

just the right amount of lust romance and sex.loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It could have been.

Thank you, it read like "it could have been" a real life story.

playingforyou70playingforyou70over 9 years ago
Hello Kitty meets Sponge Bob...

...doesn't sound quite as sexy as school girl and teacher. But, OMG, this was HOTT!!

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarabout 7 years ago
Hot damn!

When I get horny over schoolgirls, I always find this story from my favorites fap the frustration out. Fucking perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved it

ive been using this site for a good year and a half maybe now, discovered this story just today and absolutely loved it; i think it may even be my favrioute up to date. so much so that even after i had cum i continued to read it, i love dressing up amd naughty schoolgirl is probably one of my best or it seems to be with my husbands reaction lol thank you and please write more!

KT_MorganKT_Morganover 6 years ago
I now have a thing for dressing up as a school girl

Your story is fantastic. So well written, erotic. The things you thought of! Thank you. Please continue their story. I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just wow!

I absolutely love this story, as well as the rest of your work that I have read thus far. I've been coming to this site off and on over the last couple years, and I am always drawn to your work. I don't know which of your work is my favorite, but I'd have to say that it is either this one or "My Daughter's Garter Belt". The way you use words to perfectly paint a picture of what is happening is amazing. As I read your work I can actually see the story play out in my mind. The way you explain every last detail is exquisite! From the girl in the hallway to your description of the classroom, none of the important descriptors are left unmentioned. I could actually see "Ms. Granger" hiding under the desk playing with her brother's cock and can totally envision his cum spurting out all over her while that nosey bimbo Whitney was intruding. It almost felt more like I was watching a porno than it did like I was reading. I love your work, please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Encore!

Could have used some editing. However, a sequel is a must! Maybe have Whitney included.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 4 years ago
So

Was this just a fling for sis or did it evolve into something more? Was she a virgin? She talked like she was but acted like she wasn't. Now that she loves cum on her face was she now letting every frat boy give her facials every other day at college? Too many questions. I will make up my own answers and not make her a whore like most writers do. Good story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just too, too funny! Now can you do a similar-ish parody of The Rats of NIMH? Or TeleTubbies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
2230 Followers
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES