All Comments on 'After School Project'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A teacher I wish I had

Not likely that a teacher would risk doing that in a classroom even after school was over but this is fantasy so that's part is fine with me. I had a teacher in 8th grade that I had a crush on - nothing ever happened - but I always wished something would. Several years after I graduated high school I saw him working out at the Y. He didn't recognize me when I went past him - they have some many students and I was only in one class with him, but we ended up in the shower room together.

He was such a big strapping guy that whenever I had fantasized about him I always pictured him hung like a horse much like the teacher in this story, so I was a shock when I saw he had a tiny dick that barely peeked out of his bush. Not that it mattered, but I wished I had never seen him that day because I liked him as a fantasy better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the teacher

I remember many handsome, built, perfect young men in my own teaching experience whom I would gladly have shared experiences like Tim's with Mr. Arthur. I am sure some of them sensed that I was gay. I know rumors were pretty rampant about me. If these boys had ever realized the truth to the rumors and how much I fantasized about my desire to have sex with these young, handsome, athletic, fit, hung boys, I imagine some of them could have gotten me fired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PASSIONATE!!!!

Gross but so romantic.But don't people ever think this is telling to much about their lives.I am still grossed out by this but it really is passionate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do it again

If this really happened find him and suck that cock again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story. Well done

. Kept my interest up, recalling my own more lurid history with my math teacher. Those after school, tutoring sessions which sometimes included math. He was married, but enjoyed the occasional cock. That later included my ass. After graduation, we stayed in touch. When he divorced, I was not surprised that he came out. We met from time to time, until I graduated from college and move fare enough away that it was not convenient to meet.He was my first gay lover. even though I'm married, with kids, I still recall how good it was to suck him off or let him cum in my hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Forbidden Encounter

Good read ... it's rare, especially in the 70's ... but did happen !!! :-)

unknownmuseunknownmuseover 4 years ago
Hung

I had an older boss who was hung. Pretty sure he was fucking his young hot secretary. I would peek through the little slit window in the door as he dictated letters to her. He was bigger than a big cucumber as his semi erect monster pressed against his expensive trousers. He was so thick. Wish I could have caught them in the act. The thought of that cannon pummeling her has been the basis for many a needy release.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous