All Comments on 'After School with Emily'

by TheRedZone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 7 years ago
great story

I love sleeping sex stories and this one was good.

worshipper622worshipper622over 7 years ago
Good but not great.

It was an "ok" fuck story, but it lacked any kind personality. If their was a category that catered to fucking a hole in the wall, I'd have given you a "5."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Y do so many people rush stories on here. With stories like these it's hard to believe that would ever happen just like that. Where's the build up, the tension and so on. Just not believeable at all.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

I think more details and adding more relationship information would make this story even better. The sex was good and now that he knows his sister has tried to entice him, now he has her wanting this and they should do it together from making out to sex play and hard sex next time when their parents are away. His cumming in her butt was the right thing to do. Next time, he can cum in her mouth and/or all over her ??? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring

Totally unrealistic. No character development.

Hi, I'm your big brother. I'm going to fuck you now in your pussy and your ass. Oh really? OK. That would be nice. Thank you. Incidentally what is your name?

Total trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love to hear more about a tiny muscular sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible grammar and no build up

A good story would of had a character build up and would show the struggle of the taboo act between them. And why does all the spelling seem terrible. Commas after punctuation and random spaces and misspelling. Not a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rubbish

No way would he pull out just shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
BROTHER and SISTER INCEST !!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

FOR BROTHER and SISTER, IT WAS NOT BAD.

....THANKS....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. The thing dreams are made of, but we know most likely won't happen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous