After the Audition

Story Info
The sequel to 'Audition'.
4.3k words
4.18
74.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

Cathy arrived at the palatial-looking house where her scene was going to be filmed almost a half hour earlier than expected. And why shouldn't she when she was all wired up with excitement. Her blood had been raging like she'd ingested a full dose of radioactive steroids when she'd gotten the call last night saying they were going to shoot her first movie today an hour past noon. She was dressed to kill, wearing a red halter top and short blue skirt and high heels, with a pair of sunglasses resting on her nose. The taxi driver who had brought her here couldn't stop ogling her swinging ass as he dropped her near the mouth of the street, watching her walk away before driving off. If only he knew what had brought her to this part of town, he wouldn't have been any surprised.

Just to be sure she had the right house she took out the piece of paper on which she had jutted down the address. The house wasn't that far from the mouth of the street and as she had approached it she'd noticed that nearly all the houses on the street looked kind of the same -- palatial and ultra-modern. They all spelt two words to her -- rich money.

The number on the wall beside the gate matched with what she had written on her paper. The gate was even partly open and there wasn't any sign of a bell she could ring. Seeing no harm in it, Cathy made her way past the gate and into the magnificent compound, following the winding driveway that cut like a snake through the expansive lawn towards the front of the house. Whoever it was that owned this mansion sure must have enough salted away, she imagined.

It all seemed nearly like a dream to her.

Yesterday she had received a call from the TP agency office and the lady at the other end of the line had quoted out the street's address where it would held and gave her the latest time she should be there. While Cathy had basked in the delight that she was soon to be filming her first sex scene, she had wondered if by any chance Byron, the one who had made this dream of hers possible from the start, would be there. She had given him a call not long afterwards and they had met at a snack house early in the evening to talk more about it.

"Are you excited?" Byron had asked her while scooping a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. Cathy sat opposite him munching on a burger. She always enjoyed watching him eat, especially now with the way the vanilla ice cream looked on his dark lips. How she wanted to have those fat black lips of his licking her pussy once again as they'd done that first time she had invited him over to her place when her former boyfriend Andrew hadn't been around to want to mess things up for her. She wondered where he was right now and whatever he might be doing with himself now both of them had long gone their separate ways.

"Yeah, I'm excited," she answered, pushing a lock of cropped blonde hair from her face. "I'm so excited right now, I wish tomorrow would hurry over."

Byron laughed. "Look at you, you just can't wait to get your pussy fucked."

"Not just my pussy, I want my mouth fucked too. I want to suck as much out of a cock as I can. Big black cocks most especially."

"Oh yeah, you say it loud, girl."

"I hope there aren't going to be any white boys around though. That would really turn me off."

Byron shook his head. "Tongue Patrol Productions don't do with white boys, girl. You want it big and black, well that's what you're going to get come tomorrow. That I can definitely promise you."

"Will there be other white girls there, you think?"

"Maybe. But don't you worry about them, just know you're going places starting tomorrow."

"Can you give me any tips?"

"I can give you one right now -- just be yourself and show your black cock love." He paused to take a sip off his milkshake before returning to his meal. "By the way, whatever happening to that silly white boy of yours whom you used to date? You still remember him, don't you?"

Cathy squeezed her face. "Yeah I still do -- Andrew. I haven't heard from him since I broke off with him."

"You ain't bothered to know whatever he's been up to?"

She shook her head. "Why should I? He never approved of me being in this kind of work." She reached a hand across the table to caress his arm. "Besides, he's not like you."

Byron gave her a knowing look, and then smiled. "You feeling like being in the mood?"

"Oh yeah," she said. "Whenever I'm around you, I'm always in the mood."

Byron picked up his milkshake cup and quickly drained its contents before dropping it down. "Let's head on over to my place then."

Cathy was half done with her burger when he got up from his chair. She too dropped the remains of her burger, wiped her lips off with a napkin before getting up and hooked her arm around his and together the walked out of the snack house. Anyone who'd been idly curious enough to watch the way Cathy swished her ass from left to right inside her jeans shorts wouldn't have been too far not to guess that some fucking was going to take place. As they both got into the vehicle and Byron keyed in the ignition and slowly reversed out of the snack house's driveway, Cathy's hand went to the crotch of his jeans and curled her lips into a smile when she felt the mountain of an erection struggling to push its way out of there. Byron waited till they were in the city traffic as they got to a red light when he then zipped down his jeans and pushed Cathy's head down to where it ought to be.

"Go ahead slut," he said. "Make yourself useful till we get to the crib."

Cathy bumped her chin on his crotch as she reached her hand past his zipper and in-between the opening of his boxers to unearth his cock. It was semi-erect when she pulled it out, looking like the world's last Komodo lizard. The veins of his cock stood out prominently as she stroked it once and then a second time before opening her mouth to accept it. She did a 'Hmmm' sound in her throat as she gave it her first suck for the day, kissed the bulbous-shaped head of his cock, before coming down again to swallow him some more. Byron forced himself to concentrate on his driving, though he was much captivated by the moistness of her mouth, and Cathy too knew this. She loved so much hearing the sounds he made whenever she was sucking it cock; it made her proud inside to know she was getting him off with excitement.

It has been less than a week since that fateful afternoon she and Byron first fucked. There have been other meetings since then and although he wasn't a one-woman type of man -- something she'd been made clearly aware of after that their first bout of sex -- she'd learned to respect him as her own personal Svengali. The one being she would do almost anything for, not matter what it entailed.

They arrived at Byron's pad and he zipped back his jeans and then went up the stairs to his apartment floor. Into the bedroom they went.

Byron sat on his bed with his legs spread and said: "Alright bitch, get on your needs and help me get out of my jeans then suck my cock good."

Another thing Cathy loved about Byron was his commanding voice anytime he wanted to act rough with her. He could be such a dominating animal one minute then be a loving guy the next, switching lanes whenever he chose to. She did as was told: came down to her knees before him and unbuckled his jeans and pushed it down to his ankles. His cock stood like a tent pole inside his boxers. Her hands unearthed it to daylight once again and then she came forward and like back in the car took his cock straight into her mouth. Byron sucked in air as right away he became engulfed by her pleasuring mouth and then he held her head in his hands and started jerking his hips up and down, fucking her mouth further and further into warm submission.

"Alright that's enough sucking, bitch. Get your mouth off from my dick right now!"

Cathy complied. She reluctantly let go of his cock; her mouth carried a silver trail of saliva as she parted ways from it, though her eyes were fixed on it like a rocket.

"Get yourself out of those clothes," Byron ordered.

Cathy hurriedly undressed, and while she did, Byron too took off his t-shirt and neck chain he often wore from his neck and stroked his erect cock while Cathy threw her clothes across the room. When she stood before him naked, he indicated for her to come closer. She came over on top of the bed and straddled him, finding his cock under her legs and directing it into the hole where it ought to go inside.

"Ohhh ... yesss!" she moaned as she felt the thickness of his shaft sink deeper into her pussy. She leaned forward over him and began rocking her ass gently at first, back to front, up and down on his cock. Her pussy gripped his shaft tight, making Byron gasp from its lubricating feel. He smacked her ass like a brute, making her yelp and jump down on him hard.

"Shut the fuck up and fuck that black cock, you white bitch!" he growled. "Go ahead, fuck it like the whore that you are!"

He kept on smacking her ass even as Cathy started picking up pace with bouncing her plump ass on his dick. Byron helped her out, grasping each half-moon of her ass and thrusting his cock all the way as fast as he could in and out of her cunt. Cathy was hyperventilating and moaning like a true bitch in heat by now; her tits jiggled above his head. Byron grasped one of her bouncing tits with his mouth and bit down hard on her nipple. Cathy cried out from it, but the pain was so enjoyable she grasped her other tit and offered it to him while still not loosing momentum from rocking his cock up and down.

"Ah shit!" Byron grunted. "Yeah! That's it, bitch! I love the way you're riding me. Fuck me like we're in a movie and this were your first scene ... you loving every minute of it, Cat?"

"Oh yes!" she moaned. "Oh yes, I'm so loving it ... Oh fuck! It's so fucking good!"

Byron felt himself building up to the precipice and just to slow things down he wrapped an arm around her and then turned her over to be on her back on the bed. Cathy wrapped her legs over his waist, urging him to fuck her harder. Byron did just that -- he pounded her pussy as hard and as deep he could go. Cathy moaned and screamed out as he increased the speed of his fucking, slamming his cock faster and harder into her before announcing he was about to cum.

Byron pulled his cock out of her and inched forward to aim it at her face. Cathy took his cock into her mouth and sucked him hard and quick, feeling the flesh of his cock expand with his yearning cum that was suddenly about to burst.

Ahhhhh-SHIT!" Byron yelled out and grunted heavily as seminal semen shot from the mouth of his cock like an ejaculating cannon-ball and flooded Cathy's mouth. She too couldn't help but grunt herself from the first wave of cum that covered the inside of her mouth and the preceding ones that followed. It was as if Byron's ejaculation would never end as she went on swallowing and gulping down more and more of his cum, working hard not to allow any of it dribbled down the sides of her mouth. Byron remained crouched beside her head, his heart beating like an African drum as Cathy cleaned every inch of his cock.

"You're going to do fine tomorrow," he smiled down at her. "Trust me, you will."

Back to the present.

Cathy came and stood before the large glass double doors of the mansion and took of her glasses. She placed her hand on the glass to block the sun's reflection behind her and tried to peer inside. She thought she could make out shadows of people inside but wasn't really sure. Then she noticed someone approaching and she took a step backwards as a man came and opened the door for her. He was middle-aged, bald, with a florid complexion, wearing an exotic robe and slippers; Cathy thought he looked so much like an English butler and had to stifle a sudden reflex of laughter as he smiled at her.

"Why hello there," he said to her with charm. "And you are?"

"My name's Cathy. Cathy McDugal and I'm here to shoot an adult movie scene ..."

"Ah yes, Cathy, you're welcome. Please step in away from the sun," he shook hands with her before moving aside to let her in. Cathy pocketed her sunglasses into her handbag, glad that she was no longer out in the sun.

"My name's Eliot. I'm one of the Tongue Patrol Production producers, and this is my lovely home. You're rather early -- we weren't expecting you for," he paused to check his watch, and then, "yes, for at least another half hour or thereabouts."

"I know, and I'm sorry about it. I'm just too excited, I couldn't stay back and wait."

Eliot smiled at her. "Yes, I can tell that you are, and you're rather beautiful too. Well, at least you made it down here. Come with me, please."

Their footsteps echoed on the terrazzo floor as they made their way past the foyer, past one spacious living room, through a wide corridor upon which hung colour paintings of nude women in various poises, and then into another spacious living room where the main activity was taking place.

Cathy came to a stop and gasped at the sight that was before her: a platinum blonde-haired white woman wearing a black garter belt and matching black stockings was at that moment getting the shit fucked out of her from a sturdy-looking black male. He had her bent on the couch with her ass raised high and from all indications was fucking her mercilessly while a young white dude in a t-shirt and shorts stood by the side film them with a steadicam. The room was well lit with distant hanging light bulbs and the furniture was evenly pushed to the far sides to avoid any unnecessary clutter. Eliot led Cathy to the far side which had a more affordable view of the action, which was also not inclusive as part of the area the cinematography was bound to film. The room was filled with the black man's hips smacking hard against the woman's butt along with her cries which though seemed over-faked, but sounded much like the real deal, like the lady was actually enjoying herself getting hard fucked, but for the sake that it was a movie they were shooting needed to throw in some curse words and tantrums to liven the action.

"Oh yeah!" she cried out in a high falsetto, half turning her head to snarl at the alpha-male who was pounding her from behind. "Fuck that pussy, you black nigger! OHH FUCKME-FUCKME-FUCKME HARD!"

On and on the man kept on pounding her cunt, feeding her with it as if they were live ammunitions; the room was redolent with the sweet sour smell of cum and semen. Eliot whispered to Cathy that that was his wife getting fucked right there. Said this was her third movie she was shooting; Cathy didn't know if to be impressed with that or not. Either way, his wife seemed to be having herself a good time, getting hammered the way she was.

A lady appeared from behind a closed door and tapped Cathy's arm, indicating for her to follow. Eliot told her to go and get herself ready for her own scene which would be shooting in the next couple of minutes.

Cathy showered and was giving a purple-coloured Victorian-styled corset outfit with matching garter belt and stockings and purple-coloured pumps with ankle bracelets. As she sat down on the makeup chair while another lady dexterously combed through her hair, another lady was giving her details as to what her scene would be about. The title of the movie was TP PRESENTS: WHITE GIRLS LOVING BLACK COCKS Vol. 3. Her own scene was going to feature her getting seduced and gangbanged by two black guys. The lady went on narrating the scene to her while the makeup woman gently applied rouge to her cheeks. When she felt ready, they escorted her out of the room, past another wide corridor and then up a flight of stairs to a spacious bedroom where her scene was to be shot.

The room was already lit and prepped for readiness. She shook hands with the Director who was at the moment testing the sound system with the cinematographer. Eliot soon appeared, still in his robe, and enquired how things were going while Cathy mingled at a corner with the two handsome and tall looking men whom she would be sharing her scene with. One of then was called Tyson Jake, though his friends often referred to him as 'Super Jake' on account he'd once being an on-point player for a college basketball team. The other was called Michael 'Iron Mike' Derrell, who was a Caribbean native. Both of them were new to the Tongue Patrol franchise, though as Cathy chatted with them, they let her in that it's been a wild trip and they were having so much fun than ever.

A couple of minutes later and then the Director signalled for her to come take her position on the bed -- they were just about ready to shoot.

"ACTION!"

The Scene:

The camera rose from the bed like a snake coming to full length and captured the sleeping form of the pretty white girl lying underneath the covers.

Two dark shadows suddenly appear and the camera withdraws backward to reveal the two athletic black men who standing there in jeans and nothing else -- Tyson to her left and Mike to the right. They pulled back the sheets to reveal the lovely corset outfit the lady had on. At that moment she pretended to come awake and then a look of horror lit up her face as she realised she wasn't alone in the room. She made as if to scream but before she could, Tyson clamped a hand over her mouth while Mike jumped on the bed, forcing her to lie back. Her struggle was futile. Both men grasped one leg and began rubbing their hands over her skin.

"You gonna be quiet?" Tyson growled at her. "Better nod your head if you are or shake it if you won't."

Cathy answered with a nod. Mike went on playing his hands over her body.

"Gaddamn! This white girl's got a fine looking body. Come on, get up on your feet girl, let's see the fucking rest of you."

They helped Cathy to her feet and she stood up on the bed showcasing her assets to them. She turned around and waved her ass like a flag to the camera's unswerving gaze, and then turned to look at the two strangers. Both men whistled and hooted with joy as her hands dug out her tits from the top of her corset and began shaking it for the camera's eye.

"What's your name, pretty girl?" Tyson asked.

"My name's Cathy," she said it as seductively as she could.

"Hmmm, Cathy, you love playin' with black guys?" asked Mike.

"Oh I just love black guys," she said.

"You know how to suck black cocks too?"

"Very, very much," Cathy flicked her tongue at him.

"Well then why don't you get your ass down here and show us just what you can do with that pretty mouth of yours," said Tyson who helped her down from the bed.

Both men went behind her back and helped her out of her corset dress and pulled down her thong panties before getting down to business.

She knelt between them in her pumps and waited as both men loosened their belts and unearthed their black dicks from within their jeans; their cocks resembled large hammerhead South American jungle snakes. Cathy took both in either hand and began applying her mouth one at a time to either one. Both men goaded her, told her to keeping sucking their cocks and hissing through their teeth while her head moved left to right. Her mouth seemed to take on startling power of its own, making 'pop' sounds each time she left go of one cock to move on to the next. Sometimes either men would hold her head and proceed to fuck her mouth hard and deep, other times they would press her head till her nose touched their public hair while her mouth deep-throated their cock as much as she could widen her jaw. All the while, Cathy was enjoying every minute of it. In her mind she wished Byron was here to watch her work.

"Alright now," growled Tyson as he grasped Cathy's arm and pulled her to her feet. "Time to show this bitch what a nigger's dick can do!"

The camera followed them as they led her back up on the bed, this time with Tyson lying on his back so she could mount him. She gasped as the sharp head of his dick penetrated the sloppy wetness of her cunt, thrusting its way deeper into her virgina. Mike climbed up the bed and offered her his while her ass began riding Tyson's shaft. Tyson didn't give her much breathing space as he hooked his legs together into a V shape and began firing his cock in and out of cunt. Even a mouthful of cock couldn't stop Cathy from moaning from the rush of pain and ecstasy she was having; the camera vividly captured her ass bouncing and the rocking over his cock like a yoyo.

dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers
12