After the Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" gasped Tyson. "This bitch sure knows how to bounce!"

"About time I had me some of that white pussy too," said Iron Mike.

He came and lay beside his body while Cathy dismounted from Tyson and then hopped over on his cock, though this time in a reversed cow-girl position. Mike's cock though wasn't as long as Tyson's, but what he lost in length he made up in width. Cathy gave a much louder cry as her inner pussy came in contact with Mike's cock, feeling it expand her unlike before. She sat over him for a moment, her body unable to move. Her legs started to shake as she suddenly went into a paroxysm that signalled the onset of her first orgasm.

"Ohh ... Ohhh ... Ohhh shit!" she cried out.

"Yeah! That's it, bitch -- cum for daddy!"

Mike held her legs up and went on jerking his cock into her fuck-hole. A stream of cum oozed out of her pussy as he went on firing his shaft into her. Tyson captured one of her bouncing tits with his lips, kissing on her nipple which sent another searing bolt of orgasm upon her.

At one time, Mike's cock slipped out of her wetness. Tyson then told his buddy to keep holding her legs up while he came and crotched between her legs and the camera watched as he jammed his cock into her and went on hammering her as hard as he could. When done with that, they each took her from behind with one man lying on the bed offering her his cock while the other fucked her stupendously from behind. Cathy sucked as much of their cock that she could, but her sucking was incomparable to the level of fucking her pussy sustained. By the time both men knelt before her like they'd done earlier and unloaded their semen upon her face, her pussy was so sore she knew it would take at least a day before she got to fuck anyone again.

Afterwards:

Her scene was long over. The day had moved into the early evening.

Cathy was back in her former clothes and had just shaken hands with Eliot who promised to get back to her within the week or even earlier if they needed to re-shoot a scene again and was about to take her leave when she ran into the platinum-blonde lady who was the producer's wife.

"Hi, my name's Shanice," she introduced herself. "I was just watching the raw footage of your scene with my husband a while ago. You're a real natural talent."

"Thank you," said Cathy.

"Anyway, I wanted to let you know that aside from the movie stuff, my husband and I are regular swingers, and every now and then we like to throw ourselves a party here at our home. I'd like you to attend the next one we'll be having, if you're interested. There'll be lots of handsome guys and pretty girls -- it'll be a whole lot of fun. What do you say?"

"Can I bring a friend along?"

"Sure, why not. You can bring anyone you wish."

Both ladies exchanged phone numbers then Shanice escorted her to the mouth of the street to help her catch a cab home. Cathy was so tired yet flushed with excitement, she couldn't wait to get home and call Byron to tell her about her day.

She was fast becoming a star!

12