All Comments on 'After The Bad Date'

by FunKelly

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
glad they're back

bring on the romance and erotica soon

sargedog1sargedog1over 6 years ago
digging the realism

So far, so good. Nothing to verbose or implausible. Keep coming you're doing fine.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Like a slow build up

this is looking like a very hot story and easy for me to read so please keep going

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME loved the story .

Can't wait for the next chapter.

How about playing truth or dare with his sister.

Is she a virgin?

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, a great brother and sister story. Exploring their feelings and sharing the discovery of how good it is. We need another chapter or two so they can go to the next level, masturbation, oral sex with each other and more.

Cannot wait for the next installment, thank you!

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
You still have room for improvement, but this story is significantly better written than the previous installment.

At least this shows that you're willing to accept advice. Next piece of advice? Try working on your dialog. It doesn't come across as very realistic. Read your dialog into a recorder, and play it back. See if it doesn't sound kind of stilted to you. And there should be more dialog and less narration. Build your story with what your characters are saying and doing. Don't rely on the disembodied voice of the narrator to inform your reader what's happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pussy hair

there is nothing unhygienic about pussy hair. if there was then why don't she shave her head??? the she would really be hygienic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boolinio

How could Howard have entered the innermost chambers of Denise's lair if he was not privy to the Raenslear Codes so carefully guarded and shrouded in mystery? Check your factoids first!!!! You are an inconsiderate nincompoop. Don't ever deign to come to my luncheon again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
STUPID STIRY

There was no fucking that I was looking forward to. So, it was useless and waste of my erotic time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More?

What? That’s it? There wasn’t any sex. That’s the big experience you had? My older sister and I did a lot more than that. Hope your fiction is more erotic than your real life stuff.1be

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think it's fine.

Not everyone wants to read a novel every time. Little short bits about encounters are just as fun for some. I might like a little more actual description of her and how she looks and make her a bit more of a tease than just a sister so there is better visualization. But that's just me.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Seem to have got a few negative comments on this story. I think it's ok so far. Could do with describing the brother and sister, don't think we even know their names etc.

If you intend to continue this story as a series you might want to make that clear in the story title rather than the forward of each chapter of the series.

So far so good...

The_HypeThe_Hypeover 6 years ago

Im dnjoying both of your incest stories. Please continue to give us more. Dont mind most of these negative comments. You see they posted anonomously! 2/3's of ghem probably dont have any storeis at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anticlimactic

Seriously I read both stories waiting for sex, NOTHING! Not even helping each other masturbate! This was really anticlimactic for me and sadly I still haven't orgasmed 😌

BigGun44BigGun44about 6 years ago
Looking forward to the next part.

I'm curious to see where they go from here. I think you're doing a fine job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
STUPID STORY

No fucking at all shucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shaved?

Was her head shaved bald? No telling what couties live in that mop of hair. Hygiene FIRST!!! idiot...

cutabvavgcutabvavgalmost 3 years ago

Keep up the writing. I know from personal experience, in reality especially a brother and sister coming together sexually, they don’t always jump straight into wild fucking. It is something that blossoms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous