All Comments on 'After the Ball Is Over'

by Teamaster

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wife gets raped and everyone is fine with this?

Just totally unbelievable trash.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

what a fucking loser i''m glad you got one person excited mr excellent he's pulling himself in his mom basement as i comment on this piece of crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She is raped and her rapist is worried about losing his job? How about prison?

What the fuck are women like in whatever butt fucked Middle Eastern country you're from? What? Mohammed tells you that women who work in a warehouse are begging for a good raping?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Didn't Read

If OOAA likes it the story has to be cucked up crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
tale sucks

all your tales suck. ten lines and I knew it sucked. you must be a fag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*

Another shit story in loving wives. Didn't have to read this crap, tags and comments said it all. Loving wives is having another poor showing today. What else is new?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha.

This shit is a joke, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Eat it now you shit."

Wifey says to hubby. That kinda says it all right there, don't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Trolls Are Right

Loving Wives should be just that. Stories about wives who love their husbands. So, Literotica in an effort to assuage their moral outrage should create a new category, Cockold Stories. That way the Trolls won't complain, and will just read the stories and loath the fact that their cocks get hard just thinking about being humiliated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fiction

Hopefully this is a work of fiction.

Definitely not a "loving wives" story.

Probably one of the worst stories I have not read...

The Greg, in reality would be arrested, charged & put in jail for a long time, rape.

Literotica might consider moderating?

This diatrash doesn't do anything to promote respect to society.

It might be said to encourage criminal behavior?

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 10 years ago
Some nice details

I love the bit where you describe how loose her pussy felt - and I like the detail about him promising just 2 pumps! Great stuff.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Ignore the stupid troll comments

Your cuckold story has a good twist. Wife whored out for extra money. So how much money did she get? And she is now hooked on real man thick cock. On the boat trip your going to be lucky to get one or two fucks as her boy toy will be doing her and who ever he sets her up with. She has become a hot slut wife and you her clean up boy. Good clean up boy cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Very erect thinking about licking the multiple loads of sperm from her pussy.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Fucking moron author writes the cunt as raped and then she treats the husband like absolute shite.

Good, just like that, after you get me wet you can stroke me twice and fire your load off on my tummy while I watch you and tell you how disgusting you are."

What a disrespectful, dishonourable, contemptible, hateful cheating cunt.

He needs to kick her arse and divorce the cunt.

What a pathetic pussy and a moron author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FAGGOT, CUCKOLD BULLSHIT

Woman is raped and her response is "if you promise not to do it again all is forgiven"? And the pussy who calls himself her husband is ok with this?

This piece of shit is just way to much total horseshit. Not to mention an insult to every rape victim the world over.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Damn

This.is one damn nasty whore and an even nastier cuck husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

stupid cuck husband with a whore for a wife should be in the garbage not here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, we never know how many guys fucked her but we know that she will be giving it to the men at the warehouse for some time. The men know that she is easy and will be expecting her to let them fuck her at the warehouse, and other places. Her husband has lost control and we don't know when she gets pregnant nor will she know who the father is. Oh, and kinds of STD's will she be passing around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a load of codswallop. Rape is fine, just as long as you apologize for it afterwards (as you might lose your job). I think we should all try that line:) I know it's all fantasy but supposedly not written for 5 year olds. Can you score sub-zero?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous