After the Ball Is Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teamaster
Teamaster
52 Followers

"Oh, I'm so sorry, baby, but I am totally fucked out, my mouth, my pussy, and my ass. Hell, one of them came between my breasts shooting me in the face and bruising my boobs." She looked down at her stunningly ample breasts touching them as she examined them the way she does when she is checking them out without a mirror. She's so cute when she does that. She was driving me crazy.

"OK, Marcie, how about if I lube up my dick and put it in your soaking pussy for just 2 strokes. I'll be gentle: you'll hardly feel it. Just so I can say I was inside you today. Don't make me the only man who hasn't had his way with you tonight. Just 2 strokes in your cunt, then I'll take it out and jack off on you to relieve myself. Can I do that?"

She took pity on me. I could see how moved she was by my gesture of letting her have this incredible night of excess and she really wanted to show her gratitude even if there wasn't an ounce of sexual feeling left in her limp, sore, tired body. She had given her all to please each of her fuck buddy gentlemen, and there just wasn't anything left for me.

"Darling, you are so sweet and patient. I'll let you be the last man in my pussy tonight for two symbolic strokes, but first please lick my clit a little just to make sure my vagina isn't too dry. Be gentle, my love, my clit is very tender now and my breasts too."

In a flash I had my drooling mouth on her clit and labia, massaging them very slowly and softly. Her breathing picked up and became deeper.

She stroked my hair and said, "Good, just like that, after you get me wet you can stroke me twice and fire your load off on my tummy while I watch you and tell you how disgusting you are."

I could smell something very different about her snatch tonight. I suppose it was the smell of however many men had visited this mecca earlier. She began to encourage me and moan a little. In a husky, almost alien voice she said, "That's it my love. Your tongue is so gentle compared with all those one-eyed sausages that were down there tonight. You are such a considerate lover. Ooh, oohhhh." Now she was grabbing my hair and pushing me down between her legs. "Oh, yes, yes, yes, eat my pussy pie. Eat it now you shit." With that she started groaning, then wailing, then gasping for breath and ending with a crescendo of short high screams. I couldn't believe how quickly she responded to my loving her and how dramatically. I guess it was because she was so warmed up.

I climbed on top of her and grabbed her torso in my arms, my hard cock pressing on her mons pubis and belly. "Oh, my darling," I whispered in her ear. "Can I enter you now? Can I fuck you until I come in your cum drenched slit?"

She whimpered, almost crying, and pounding my chest with her fists. "No, no, you bad boy. You made me come again and now I am even more sore." Then her tone changed to irritation. "Get up off me and off the bed."

I did as she commanded. She took me by the cock and led me in front of the full length mirror in the bedroom. By the light coming from the other room, I could see our reflection as she stood in front of me and spread her legs a bit. She knows how I get off watching us in the mirror. "I said you could go two strokes in my pussy and I will keep my word. Come over here." I stepped up till I was so close her nipples were rubbing on my chest.

Under my breath, in desperation, I asked, "Now what."

She reached down between us where my erection was like a Nazi soldier standing at attention. Needless to say my dick was very slippery and it felt fabulous when she gave it a couple passes with her fisted hands. I was tempted to come in her hands when I remember how quickly her first man of the night, Greg, had come in her mouth. I started desperately kissing her cheeks, her eyelids, her ears, her slimy mouth.

"I think you're ready, lover." She said and laughed. The she fiddled between her legs and with her fingers opened up her very loose pussy. While she held her pussy lips open with one hand, she used the other hand to gently ease my eager cock between her legs and into her gash.

It was something I'd never felt before. She was so stretched out and wet and so relaxed in there that it was like sticking my prick in a vast hot tub of baby oil. There was no friction to speak of but a feeling of incredible depth and warmth in this huge womanly cavern. It was the sexiest physical sensation I had ever had and on a penis that was more sensitive than it had ever been. It was like her well-used pussy was saying to me, "Come on in and join the party even if you are a little late." I suddenly recalled that expression: How does it go? "When you have sex with someone you are having sex with everyone else they have ever had sex with."

I knew I had promised only 2 strokes in her quim, but as soon as I felt that slobbered pussy I began to pump as fast as I could, pushing into the incredible feeling of liquid poontang, a woman who was every woman, a goddess of sexual indulgence. It was no longer just my wife that I was fucking, but every woman I had ever had and every man she had ever had. I was panting and groaning and drooling as I stuck it up into her tropical ocean. Suddenly she pulled me out and said, "Okay, Charlie, that's more than two strokes." She crossed her legs to keep me from getting back between them. It didn't matter at this point because I was out of control and involuntarily coming and coming, squirting my jizz all over her belly and thighs.

It was a few days before her soreness went away, but our lovemaking has been extraordinary since then and we are looking forward to an intimate cruise with Greg. I have come to realize that I am about the luckiest man alive. With her extra-marital experience, she is bringing new skills into our own bed, and she has no end of erotic tales with which to entertain me.

Teamaster
Teamaster
52 Followers
12