After the Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, just tell Bob and a couple other guys, or women for that matter, and I'm sure everyone else will know by the end of the day. Bob might keep your secret but I'm sure a couple other people will talk and talk and talk about Kasey the cocksucker."

"Please..."

"Once I know you've done what I told you to do, then I will come over in my shortest shorts and let you kiss and lick all the way from my toes up to the top of my thighs. But, like I said, it is your choice," she told me as she seductively ran her fingertips from her toes all the way up her big, beautiful leg while sighing sensually and letting them slide slowly across my field of vision.

"Okay, Miss Tracy," I said as my heart rate shot through the roof and my breathing became very audible. My little erection was straining against my tight shorts as I told her, "I'll do it, for you, I'll do it..."

"And no taking it back and calling it a joke or some such shit afterwards. You will never deny it or make excuses. You'll tell them the truth; that you have wanted cock for years and finally got up the courage to start sucking and now you love it. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss Tracy, I understand," I gasped as she moved her airborne leg closer to my face, shimmering with a light coating of oil.

"Close your eyes tight," Tracy told me. Once I complied, she slid her big toe back and forth across my lips. "Open your mouth, faggot. Pretend my toe is a cock and suck it like it is one."

I gasped and moaned as I took her big toe in my mouth and kept my eyes closed as I sucked it, pretending it was a hard cock.

"Are you a faggot, Kasey?" Tracy asked me in a demeaning tone of voice.

"Yes," I gasped as her toe came out of my mouth. "I'm a faggot."

"Do you like sucking cock?" she asked as she slid her toe back and I resumed sucking on it. "Say it."

"I love sucking cock," I moaned as her toe came out of my mouth.

"Are you a cocksucker?" Tracy asked as she worked the toe in and out of my mouth.

"Yes, I am a cocksucker," I moaned. "A total faggot cocksucker!"

"That's it," Tracy said with a laugh. "Keep those eyes closed and keep sucking, bitch."

I kept sucking anxiously trying to do my best job at sucking Tracy's toe like it was a cock, hoping I could please her. As I descended into moaning and occasionally stating again that I was a cocksucker and loved sucking cock, I became breathless and overwhelmed, and at that point she told me to open my eyes.

"Get on your knees in front of me, bitch. NOW!"

I was too upset and too scared not to obey her, and so I slid slowly off the couch, tears pouring from my eyes, as I got into a kneeling position in front of Tracy.

"I told you I would reward you for coming out, and you will. Start kissing my feet and make sure you lick and kiss every inch of my feet, and then my calves, and all the way up to my thighs... go on."

She brought her right foot up to my mouth and smiled as I lightly kissed it, shaking and crying as I reconciled myself that Tracy exposing me to all my phone contacts was the price I had to pay for getting to enjoy her big, beautiful legs.

Even as I heard my cell phone buzzing with incoming messages, no doubt the result of the information Tracy had sent out, I closed everything out other than this opportunity to finally enjoy her gorgeous legs in all their glory. I covered her feet with kisses and long licks and worked up the courage to go higher, over and around her ankles, and up her calves.

I was so aroused and excited that I felt like I was going to pass out. I was getting to kiss and lick and touch the most beautiful legs I'd ever seen. When I got up to her thick, meaty thighs I felt my eyes rolling into the back of my head. She tasted so good, almost like honey, and I was melting inside.

She smiled and laughed as she slowly started to spread her legs. I found myself eagerly and uncontrollably lapping at the soft inside of her thighs, my heart beating so fast I thought it would burst, and I started crying and letting my thoughts and feelings escape from me in the form of words spoken loudly and hoarsely.

"I love you so much, Tracy. Oh god, you are so beautiful. I love you. I love you."

As I got higher up her thighs, licking and kissing all the way, she began rubbing her crotch. I thought I was going to completely explode. She was getting turned on! She kept rubbing her hand back and forth across the fabric of her shorts, inches away from where I was kissing, until I received the shock of a lifetime.

She rubbed, pushed, and squeezed herself between her legs until out through the leg of her tight shorts popped a completely hard cock.

"Show me how much you love me," Tracy said with a cold and sarcastic laugh, and then grabbed my hair and pulled me up towards her cock. "Come on, baby, show me."

I whimpered and moaned as my lips touched the shaft of her cock. Not only did my beautiful Tracy have a cock, it was the most beautiful cock I could have imagined. She pushed it towards my mouth and I hungrily engulfed the head of it with my mouth, looking up at her for approval.

Tracy was more pleased with herself for convincing me she was all woman before the big reveal. She'd done the same with plenty of men before, but never to the same end. She easily passed as someone who was born as and always had been a woman.

Her cock tasted so good that I found myself thinking how lucky I was that she didn't have a vagina. Then I would have had no idea how to please her.

Instead I had this delicious, smooth, and very hard cock in my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head over and over until she moaned audibly. She stopped barking orders as her head tilted back and her big thighs wrapped around my head and I took the full head of her cock into my mouth again.

She arched her back as I slid the full length of her cock into my mouth. Her cock was wonderfully thick, but no more than six inches long, so I was able to swallow it and let it fill my mouth as I did so. It felt and tasted so good I just wanted to suck her all night long.

"Oh fuck... it has been too long," she moaned loudly.

Her body tensed and bucked. She was reaching orgasm and as she did I kept sucking, up and down all the way along her hard shaft. I felt her cum blast into my throat and grabbed her thighs to hold on as she convulsed and ejaculated repeatedly as she yelled out "Yes, yes, you fucking cocksucker... yes!"

Once she was done she rudely shoved me off of her and away. She struggled to get to her feet and looked at me with disdain.

"Don't get any sick ideas," she said in between trying to catch her breath. "And don't you dare give my secret away. I like my boyfriends to think I'm all woman. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am, I won't tell a soul."

12