All Comments on 'After the Block Party'

by waltz728

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MisterRawBBCMisterRawBBCalmost 8 years ago
Intruiging

It was a great story ultimately! I admit in the beginning I felt like it was going to be particularly good, but the story seemed a bit disjointed since it switched between two differing points of view and was more of a flashback at the same time from two separate characters simultaneously (if I'm not mistaken.)

Yet, when you got into the focal point of the events - it was a hot and seamless experience. I'd definitely suggest in the future keeping it moreso to one character's perspective of events with some minor details from the other party involved to enhance details but keep things ideally coherent. But still -- totally gave five stars! Nothing I love more than forced/surprise creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Always a Hardon for Harlow!

My wife and I loved your story because she enjoys being fucked in situations similar to how Harlow got it in the disco. My wife loves being “forced” but not “raped” and she is picky about the difference. To satisfy her kink we have her meet guys on-line, she gets to know them, weeds out the bad apples and makes them send her proof that they are STD free. She only does this bareback because as she says “a man would not normally bother to put on a condom when he rapes a woman.”

Then, we have them meet us in a club, a park or out in the countryside were they do the dirty deed. She always tells them ahead of time exactly what she wants. Her definition is that it is not rape if she agrees to be raped ahead of time, before they even meet. In the weeks leading up to the encounter she tells them that: 1) they will have to fight very aggressively to get her pussy and that is what she wants, 2) that if they can´t get the job done, she will kick them in the balls, 3) she gives them permission to rip off any clothing she is wearing, and 4) they are to fuck her mercilessness and cum in her pussy, hard. She is a petite gal, only 5 feet tall and 100 pounds, but she is very strong from doing power yoga. She has actually managed to fight a couple of guys off!

If meeting in a club she always has them approach her anonymously from behind while we are dancing. They grope her, grind on her and if it is dark enough finger her. They go out to the car for a “few kisses” and he forces her while she tries to fight him off. I have watched it and it looks like rape to me. However, since she has set it all up she likes it. On time she did three men at the same time and she totally loved it. Actually, under these conditions it is extremely erotic to see your wife raped (forced). For months after one of these experiences we fuck like crazy.

She is catholic and has always refused to use birth control. Thus, early on I got a vasectomy because I did not like the rhythm method. However, now that she has started this behavior, each of our three children is by a different “staged rape” and we are raising them as our own. She recently said she is about ready for baby number four!

My wife loved your final paragraph because it describes her to a T. “Harlow [was]ashamed such a nice guy asked her out when she let some random stranger fuck her in the club, still had his cum wet on her thighs, and worst of all, she loved it.”

In our relationship I am the nice guy and my wife loves getting raped. We are hoping Harlow can work something out that will allow her to have both love and lust. Keep writing, we would love to read additional chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous